Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-23-2017, 9:02 AM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
5-14-2007 4:44:28 AM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!

Granted, but you trip over and break your neck so you never get to use it. <br><br>I wish I could figure out those cryptograms in the Da Vinci code game...

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

Recent News and Happenings...
5-14-2007 4:57:14 AM
Architect1

I don't know about you but I liked telling people stuff in the old forum. And I liked hearing the news from all over the place... So I'm starting up this post again. <br><br>Aussie Doctors suck! Lately there have been a lot of cases where people have died or nearly died because they where dignosed with the wrong thing. A friend of mine lost her son on 'Mother's Day', because the doctor was too lazy to notice that he'd ruptured his bowels in an accident a couple of days before. And something similiar happened to my mother, she had a dangerous alergy and it was slowly killing her before someone picked up on it. <br><br>Is it just me or is the standard for doctors going down...

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
5-15-2007 4:36:53 AM
Architect1

Ehhh, I heard about that way back, but not about the reward side of things.... eh, not that it would matter much to me, the odds of Maddie turning up in W.A would be slim to none. (You know, my sister's name is Maddy too.)

And you know that kid I mentioned who died on mother's day? The Autopsy showed that he actually died from undiginosed Lukemia and a blood clot in his brain created by the same accident that ruptured his bowels. (At least THOSE doctors are doing their jobs.)
Last edited by Architect1 on 5-15-2007 4:37 AM

Forums » Kuponut » Kuponut.com discussion

RE: New Kuponut Portal! 10th Birthday!
5-15-2007 4:42:47 AM
Architect1

Hmmmmm, gotta admit, you did a good job with the forums, but the blonde in me keeps getting confused by the reply button on the bottom that's there even when you're not signed in.... I'll have to work on that reaction. (^_^)\\//

5-16-2007 8:55:39 AM
Architect1

Yes.... join me in the ranks of the old farts....<br><br>I've just spent the day inthe best shop in the world....like, I found this game's store that had platinum brand spanking new copies of Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9! Ohhhhh... mum nearly flayed me alive when I got home. I'd spent like a week's worth of pay on nothing but video games and gundam models (I finally got the endless waltz edition of Wing Zero.)<br><br>Not a whole lot going on in my end of the world. <br><br>A little baby girl was abandoned in a cardboard box outside a hospital in Victoria and a suspected gang assasin was let off after having been detained three years (The man cried on the national news). Some aussie computer nerd created a game of the virginia tech massacre and I think there's still one about columbine still floating around too. A couple of Aboriginal kids stole a car and went on a joyride north of perth and that's about it....<br><br>Screwy world huh.

Forums » Entertainment » Music chat

RE: Music: Fav artists, songs, ect
5-16-2007 8:59:41 AM
Architect1

Metal head huh?<br><br>I'm a fangirl to the bone and most of my favorite bands probably don't even speak english. My favorite though is Asian Kung-Fu Generation.

5-16-2007 9:04:34 AM
Architect1

Granted, but they where made of lead and painted gold so you get Lead poisoning.<br><br>I wish that it didn't take so long to get everywhere.

5-17-2007 8:36:32 AM
Architect1

Game Traders<br>Carillion City <br>Off the Hay street mall<br>Perth CBD <br>Western Australia<br>Australia<br><br>I don't think you could get there soon enough... I've already mentioned it to a few friends and they're headed out to clear the entire stock if I know them. I am soooo going back there in the weekend, they had a stack of really funky stuff for the fifth aniversary of Devil May cry's release, even a set of limited edition stamps. (Droooooolllling!) <br><br>I swear, the shop keepers there where encouraging my fangirl side to buy everything I could get my hands on....(Hence, why I'm going back to get more stuff and giant jawbreakers!)<br><br>(^_^)\\//<br><br>Oh yeah, and on the news tonight there was a story about how a couple of nine year old asian students burnt down their school. I mean.... even I hated the place, but that doesn't mean you cary out those school kid fantasy's and burn the place down around your ears! (Besides after a shitload of drooling on the desk they kinda got comfy to sleep on.)

Forums » Chatter » Music in Video Games

RE: Nobuo Uematsu news
5-17-2007 8:47:52 AM
Architect1

Heh...One Winged Angel is an impending doom sort of song... the sort of feeling people get around me on a bad day.... eheheehehe

5-18-2007 4:22:07 AM
Architect1

Well, my family has a total blackout on identifying features on the internet. If it requires money, it's not worth getting so it speak.... <br><br>ANywhoooooo... today, a window washer drowned in a bucket.... what a way to go. He had a heart condition and It made him pass out and he fell foward and whoomph, a minute later.... dead. How embarasing would that be..... <br><br>And Aeris, you'd be surprised what you could find here. Perth may be a little behind on the times but there are some fantastic comic book doungens and game stores around here. There's one place called empire toys that can get nearly anything to do with a game or anime... It took me months to hunt it down but you wouldn't believe the stuff I found there. (Hehehehe, the cheshire cat from American McGee's Alice rocks....hehehe)

5-18-2007 4:30:31 AM
Architect1

Our taste in music is so alike It's creepy.... You actually knew who Asian Kung-Fu Generation was! I liked the songs, Rewrite and Haruka Kanata (hehe, more Naruto..hehe) Yeah... and Evanesance, the open door, didn't quite take off the same way Fallen did. It took me a while to warm up to the songs but now it's like permanently playing on my Ipod. <br><br>While I'm into the music trivia, ever heard of a J pop artist Yui Horie? She sang a song called 'Life' that was used in one of the endings for the Bleach anime. I forget which one though...

5-19-2007 9:08:03 AM
Architect1

Granted, but since you failed your classes by rushing through them you have to make up for it in summer school.<br><br>I wish I had a Gundam to flatten England with.

5-20-2007 6:45:43 AM
Architect1

.... Could you get enough names on there or did you have to look those up? Confused Like.... whoa, I think I think of more than that but putting up so many at once.....music nerd Tongue sticking out

5-20-2007 7:08:54 AM
Architect1

I'd have to agree with you over that. He'd need a butt kicking if that happened to me. Unfortunately.. I'm not going up or down.<br><br>Hmmmm, not much is kicking down here... just football. Weekends mean a useful news blackout. We don't find out much about anything until monday its all sport, sport and you guessed it.... more sport.<br><br>Heh... I did kinda blow $800 on anime and video games though... (My entire pay check, but the hellsing and gilgamesh dvd's looked soooo pretty....) Rolls Eyes

Forums » Chatter » Music in Video Games

RE: Nobuo Uematsu news - The Black Mages Polls
5-20-2007 7:13:06 AM
Architect1

So....?<br><br>I do that on a monthly basis....(and that's when people avoid me) I managed to punch through a door in that state once... not a pretty sight, I busted my left hand up reeeeeally good, but it was the door's fault, It broke the fingers on my right hand first. (Don't ask... just don't ask.)

Forums » RPG Chat » Final Fantasy... » Final Fantasy 7: Dirge of Cereberus

RE: Dirge of Cerberus Questions
5-20-2007 7:18:42 AM
Architect1

Yup... Vincent was alive at the time, he would have been around the age of 25 at the time his father died.... and I think.... it might have been after the incident that he joined the turks... I'm not all that sure. A couple of years after at 27 he's grabbed by Hojo and experiented on to make him what he is now.

5-22-2007 4:21:08 AM
Architect1

Well... yeah. <br><br>If she was talking to him after she was turned then yeah, she would have been refering to Chaos. Tecnically, Vincent Died and wasn't resusitated so he could have been termed as reborn, or born from the darkness of Chaos.

5-22-2007 4:22:52 AM
Architect1

heh, I'm impulsive, blonde and female. Spending everything on a shopping spree isn't all that uncommon. Big Smile

5-22-2007 11:06:03 PM
Architect1

Meh, it's the other way around for me... but that may be because I'm not in school anymore. (Well, I haven't been for two years... but who's counting.) I just got one of my rare days off mid week and like, I don't get paid until tomorrow so it's like, what can I do, what can I do and before I know it, it's time for my drivng lessons... Oh yeah, I got a car the other day, I named it the F.F.Highwind.... (It could be worse, my sister named her car Bernard.)

5-22-2007 11:11:53 PM
Architect1

Huh? is that an 'As if she was dead?'

Page 1 of 25     1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Last »  
Showing Posts 1 to 20 of 491

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19287524