Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-23-2017, 8:03 PM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
3-1-2008 6:35:06 PM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!

Andy.... you're a dumbass.

Big Smile

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

3-1-2008 7:51:02 PM
Architect1

Alrighty then, Last night was my sisters birthday party.... and I actually kinda had some fun. We ended up drinking so much that even Zarkcus got drunk, I lost count of my drinks somewhere around 25.

We just had to finish all this, the red one was pretty good, prolly cause it had more vodka in it than all the other ones. The orange one..... well, lets just say, brushing our teeth was needed....

.....green one sucked, I've decided I don't like Bercadi.

The 23rd Drink (That's me by the way)

Then of course, was the highlight of the evening. THE SHEEP!

Doesn't it just look cool!

It's like, look ma, I'm RIDING a sheep!

And Here's Zarkcus riding the sheep. Where both kinda still hurting from holding on so tight. I really can't move now I'm sitting down. And It doesn't help we had a bit of a sports tournament on my Wii, that got our arms really hurting be we'll live. (I still rock at boxing!)

And this is our new friend Theif! We've been planning our next cosplay skit and for the first day we have the final fantasy battle types, Red Mage, White Mage, Black Mage, Scollar and now the Theif! This guy volentered to bring his own gold contract like in 8 bit theater. So now where looking for a monk and a fighter to complete our colection.

Oh yeah, and on the second day, we'll be doing the 3rd great assigning for Invader ZIM! I'm gonna be Tak, Zark is gonna be Zim (She's short enough) We have people to be Red and Purple, and last night, we managed to get My sister's best friend to be Gir. A coup on our part, because when she realises what we did, moo is going to throw a fit. But right now, we're still doing the happy dance over it.

Okie dokkie, I'm gonna go back to bed, I kinda still have a tinsy weincy hangover here..... (Drinking for two days straight will do that to you.)

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

RE: Three word story game
3-2-2008 8:23:59 AM
Architect1

Pissy at the

RE: Departures: Comings and Goings ect.........
3-6-2008 6:25:26 AM
Architect1

It's raining down in Australia right now.

It's the first rain our parts have seen for a while.

Gah! I just got a mouthfull of fur! My Cat Tiger is Jelous of my mum's new Ragdoll Kitten and he's pouring on the affection for anyone who pays attention to him.... A double edged blade really.

Tongue sticking out

RE: post any videos
3-6-2008 6:44:54 AM
Architect1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WIYofsJtWA8

You totally gotta take a look at this video, even if you're not a warcraft fan, if you like Nightmare before christmas it's still pretty cool.

I told you about this one Zarkcus.... it's the one with the gnome Lock, Shock and Barrel singing the Kidnap the sandy claws song. Tongue sticking out

RE: Laugh to be Random (again!)
3-16-2008 4:02:10 AM
Architect1

Sheep

That is all

Around the World!
3-24-2008 5:22:25 AM
Architect1

WOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

Well, it's offical! Me and Zark are finally planing our trip around the world! We plan to set off around April next year but we're already buzzing like mad about it. Big Smile

So, any ideas on where to visit? Better yet.... anyone willing to put up with us if we show up on your doorstep? LMAO!

Anyway, the most definite stops on our list:

Tokyo, Japan
Russia
Rome, Italy
Ampsterdam, Holland
London, England
Scottland
Ireland
Ukrane
Germany
and Hong Kong

Zark wants to got to Thailand and we're still debating whether or not it might stretch as far as the USA. Tongue sticking out

We're totally planning on taking a garden gnome... (or a teddy bear, they're lighter) and taking the 'wish you where here' shots from around the world. Heh, and maybe if we get that far we could start tracking down Kuponut members as well!

But then again.....

Big Smile

Waaaaaahhhhhh this is gonna be sooooo cool!

Soooooo, any more suggestions on where we could go? Smile

RE: Around the World!
3-24-2008 10:30:09 AM
Architect1

*Arc is struck speechless* EEK!

DUDE! WE LIVE IN AUSTRALIA AND I'M AN AUSSIE BORN AND BRED!!!!!

(How many times have we said that?)

RE: what super power would you want?
3-24-2008 10:38:23 AM
Architect1

Well..... Not everyone wants to hear what dribble can spew out of someones pottymouth. CoughZarkcusCough Making this site more userfriendly would prolly help in the long run. Besides, with a lack of standard 4 letter words to dominate our vocabulary it forces us to become more creative in utilising and combining purely innocent words and phrases into something truly vile.

Some of my favorites have been references to Mushroom Shiters and Wanking Gorillas. Big Smile

3-26-2008 10:55:31 PM
Architect1

Glenn said:well i live in the U.S. so if you want to stop by but sadly there is not much in Ohio so but i could drive to either columbus or cincinatti and i could show you around the typical amercian big city and i can show you the fine cuisine (sarcasm)

America's Idea of Cusine would probably kill me..... EEK!

Anyway guys! I had the MOST BRILLIANT IDEA!!!!

Instead of taking a garden gnome and taking the 'wish you where here' shots WE COULD MAKE A KUPONUT MASCOT!!! We could get a Cactuar and take pictures of it around the world with everyone instead! Heck even my moogle would work. (I could even make it a little nut Big Smile ) Then we can post the pictures up here like a Kuponut hall of fame. The most annoying regulars to grace the site sorta deal, Nihihihihihi. Big Smile

That'd be a good way to get the word out about Kuponut! (I get the most wonderfully dangerous Idea's when I'm bored, nihihihihihihihi)

RE: stupid!
3-26-2008 11:30:31 PM
Architect1

- stupidity in general

I think It might acctually be genetic at some level

- what is the stupidest product you've ever heard of

Screen doors on submarines! (It hasn't been made, but everyone has heard of it!) Cool

- what the the stupidest thing on earth

Lemmings (Not the game, but you have to admit, Lemmings where really stupid)

- who is the stupidest person on earth

Andy - For pistol whiping himself Big Smile (JK - but he shouldn't have said Women in his post Tongue sticking out )
Nah, Actually I think Mr Bean is the stupidest being on the planet, even if he is a character

- what do you think of stupid people in general

We can only pity them and remember to kull their numbers every now and then to make sure they don't take over.

- anything else stupid related

I think I'm allergic to it Tongue sticking out

RE: Three word story game
3-27-2008 9:27:48 AM
Architect1

are flaming stealth

Forums » RPG Chat » Final Fantasy... » Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core

Anyone Else Played It Yet?
4-1-2008 9:49:18 PM
Architect1

WOOOOOOOOOT!!!

I got a copy of Crisis Core yesterday and I've been playing non-stop since. It's like, I didn't work at all yesterday afternoon because I was the first person in the store at lunchtime to pick it up... Nihihihihihihihihihi.

SO, has anyone else got a copy yet? The friend I bumped into when I went to get my copy said that the hard mode is next to imposible.

but still........ IT TOTALLY ROCKS!!!!! Watching zack makes it very obvious how much of Cloud's behavior was influenced by Zack in FF7. (Doesn't hurt he's cute either Tongue sticking out )

4-1-2008 9:52:53 PM
Architect1

hmmmmm, yes..... this time Tongue sticking out

Forums » Videogames » PSP (Playstation Portable)

RE: FF Dissidia (Beatemup with FF characters!!!!!!!!!!!)
4-1-2008 9:59:45 PM
Architect1

Crisis Core has been out in japan for a while now and it was released in english on the 25th of March! I already have a copy of it so I'm like totally happy as pig-in-poop for the moment. I got a PSP just so I could play it and nearly sent myself broke!

I totally can't wait till friday then I can go bug some people about how to get a copy of Dissidia.

Ohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho.... Big Smile

4-7-2008 1:44:14 AM
Architect1

........Sooooooo Confused

Was Snake in the box?

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Smile

And since none of the correct posts to put this in seemed to grab you're attention,

1) I have a copy of Crisis Core and it ROCKS. Tongue sticking out

2) They're making an American McGee's Alice movie.... nuff said. Ehhehehehehehehehehehehehe. Big Smile

RE: Anyone Else Played It Yet?
4-7-2008 1:52:04 AM
Architect1

Yes..... Yes I am Evil..... Evil and filled with Evil Goo....

Tongue sticking out ner ner! I have Crisis core and you don't!

Although there seems to be another Fangirl brewing in the back of my mind, The CloudXSephiroth fangirl is going psycho over the game but luckily no one has decided that Aeris (Or Aerith as they translated her name this time) needs to be torn apart yet. (Did you know that Zack gave her her pink bow?)

Big Smile I'm feeling evil, should I spoil some more.... hmmmmmm

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

4-8-2008 8:59:11 PM
Architect1

Well, PSP games are All regions, so they can be played on nearly any PSP in the world. Tongue sticking out

Ner Ner

4-8-2008 9:02:49 PM
Architect1

I meant Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid. Snake is practically in love with his box and half the game is spent crawling around under a box to avoid enemy guards.

Hehehehe, snake rocks...

Who's directing? Ummm, I'll find out but I do know they're casting Sarah-Michelle Gellar as Alice. Personally, I don't think she'd make a good Alice but you never know.....

Rolls Eyes

4-9-2008 7:04:51 PM
Architect1

....I reached Nibelhiem the other day....

I was so shocked I accidentally turned off my PSP. EEK!

and SQUEEEEEEEE!!!! Everyone! We have a fanboy! Hey Cloud.... you live somewhere in the region between Liverpool and Manchester don't you? Do you have a train station nearby? I started doing the proper research for our trip the other day. You and poplion could probably come see us in one of the towns with a train station if we pass through. Big Smile

Man I totally love trains. Tongue sticking out

Page 13 of 25     « First   9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17   Last »  
Showing Posts 241 to 260 of 491

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19287524