Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-18-2017, 1:31 PM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: stupid!
4-20-2008 11:28:49 PM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!

I call the guy I work with puppy on occasion....

And sometimes I just worry about you Cloud....

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic » Parodies

RE: Kupo Nuts! (A WHOLE forum parody)
4-21-2008 11:48:29 PM
Architect1

Arc sweatdrops at the gooey leftovers of the pokemon and looks to the side where A drunken looking ghost version of Captain Feather sword is attempting (And Failing) to climb over the railing and get out of the ship, all the while sluring out. WHere the hell am I?

Arc: ............... duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude........

Whips out a FentonWorks(tm) Sniper rifle and shoots the ghost in the head, making it pop out of existance.

Arc(Manically): NOW I SHALL GO HUNT DOWN...... BEEF JERKY! I got the wicked munchies right now.

Arc wonders back into her appartment ignoring the further hordes of ghosts trying to get a hold of everyone but failing because.... well, they're ghosts.

Big Smile

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic » Parodies

RE: Kupo Nuts! (A WHOLE forum parody)
4-29-2008 12:05:50 AM
Architect1

(Arc's fangirl super senses go off and she immediately detects a threat to a member of her Herem.)

Arc: Where is it?! I'll hunt em down and rip their guts out through their nostrils and use them for guitar strings! Rule No# 823 of Fangirl Law states that any fangirl moving to or approaching the original Fangirl inhabitant's turf or belongings is immediately declared an enemy and the origial inhabitant has the right to brutally tourture and kill the intruder!

(Arc whips on a pair of fatigues and pulls out her machine gun instead of Happy Mallet-Sama, letting out a battle cry.)

Arc: YOU'RE GONNA DIE DAMNIT! I'LL MAKE SURE YOU CAN NEVER RESPAWN EVER AGAIN! DIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

RE: Around the World!
5-4-2008 10:19:55 PM
Architect1

Well we're actually starting to calm down and think about logistics.... well..... I know I am, Zarkcus is starting to obsess over finding the world's most Perfect Slinky Rolls Eyes .

In her books the Quest for the Kuponuts has been downgraded to a sidequest.

Honestly, I've been thinking long and hard about how much money this is gonna cost and how long it's going to take. Confused Going around the world like this is gonna cost a pretty penny no matter how cheep we keep it, and Food.... food's gonna be a big thing too.

The Pocky Expenses in Japan alone will be catastrophic to our budget. EEK!

The estimate for travel costs is about $10,000 Australian. That's about a third of my yearly pay before half of it gets gobbled by that evil bastard of a tax man.

We're thinking about just restricting the trip to Europe with a stopover somewhere in Asia on the way there and back. (Honestly, I still wanna do the whole world but face it, we don't have the cash to do it.)

So looks like we won't be hunting all the Kuponuts, but we can still take the wish you where here photo's with the moogle. Tongue sticking out

On the other hand, Zark has plenty of reletives in America we could bunk with..... but they don't go everywhere. (You guys wanna put us up for a few days?) Other than that America may have to wait until the next time, after we've saved up the cash to do it. Frown

Forums » RPG Chat » Final Fantasy... » Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core

RE: Anyone Else Played It Yet?
5-11-2008 11:42:56 PM
Architect1

Well, I've nearly finished playing! Nibelheim is done and dusted and there was actually a bit afterward I still have to finish.... nehehehehehehehehehe....

So...... NOW has anyone got it? Cloud had it on order..... did he get it yet? Is the eerie silence on the boards due to an influx of gaming....... only time will tell...... *Snorts*

Forums » Videogames » PC

RE: The sims 3
5-11-2008 11:52:42 PM
Architect1

DUUUUUUUUUDE!!!! EEK!

I Haven't even finished getting all the other games and now I've gotta start collection all over again?!

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudddddde...........

Forums » Videogames » PC

World Of Warcraft (I'm bored, alright!)
5-12-2008 12:13:57 AM
Architect1

Okie dokie, so you don't need to go far to figure out where I am most weekends... that's it you guessed it I'm playing warcraft again.....

It's like duuuude!

My main hit level 60 like a week ago and not even a 24 hour bender put a dint in the exp bar! Heh, I don't drink that often I just play warcraft! ANyway yeah.... Auraion is lvl 60 and I finally figured out why everyone likes Alterac Valley so much, it's like the easiest battleground to get honor and all that in, you just run along behind your group and soak up all the scout honor points from their kills.... not that you should just mooch off em but hey, I'm a preist....

And oddly enough I still manage to come out in the top ten for inflicting damage nine out of ten rounds..... hmmmmm. Big Smile

Sooooo..... is anyone else here actually going to admit to playing or are me and Glenn the only full scale weirdo's round here?

But that reminds me!

WARLOCKS!

Ugggghhhh! Warlocks are just so..... ugghh! Do you know just how many times I've done the instance Dire Maul for the Warlock Epic Mount Quest? 53!!!! 53 TIMES!!!! What am I? A Warlock magnet? They always ask me! Whenever I'm on it's pretty much become a given that I'm going to have to run the damned quest before I can log off, I swear, I'm just too nice sometimes. But hey.... If I didn't run all the quests I wouldn't have such a strong pool of Level 70's to call on when I need the help. Big Smile

I keep running into the newbie players I took around Deadmines a whole lot as well and they're all like Hey! You're that person who took us round that time!

*Sigh*

Okay.... I've had to much time to think about this and now I'm ranting on pointlessly about nothing.....

God, I wish my job would pick up a little, I'm bored as all Fuck here!

5-12-2008 12:19:13 AM
Architect1

Did somebody loose their deffinition of stupid from the dictionary because I think we just found it.

*Sweatdrop*

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
5-14-2008 9:52:18 AM
Architect1

Ohhhhhhhhh!

I am totally wearing my most favorite outfit right now. MY BOOTS FINALY ARIVED!!!! A while ago I ordered these big black leather boots of Ebay and they finally showed up and it's like, they have to forcefully remove me from them every time I need to get up and go to work, Big Smile .

Anyway I've been looking for all sorts of stuff to go with them but boy...... I LOVE JOO BOOTS!

5-14-2008 7:01:09 PM
Architect1

uhhhh, wha?

Who the hell is he anyway, he just popped up...... or did poplion change his name?

..........duuuuuuude

5-15-2008 6:31:26 PM
Architect1

Ohhhhh, I get it, so he's like another fanboy who's stomping on your turf..... and technically now mine because he's on the forum....hmmmmmmmm......

*Insane Evil Cackling*

5-19-2008 6:31:27 PM
Architect1

Hmmmmm..... *Giggles Pervertedly*

You'd probably be in more danger of being molested by me than him. Nihihihihihihihihihi. (At least I'm a girl!)

Tongue sticking out

5-21-2008 11:38:25 PM
Architect1

And yet you still Bone into him, ehhhh?

Lol

Tongue sticking out

5-21-2008 11:49:06 PM
Architect1

Exams...

Ouch.......

I totally don't miss them at all!

I left them behind when I left school and I ain't looked back since. Honestly, I barely scraped through mine in highschool, I never did to well in Theoretical stuff.... well, at least standardised testing. I couldn't write an Essay to save my life!

Anywhooooo!

I Finally paid for my Ino Costume, It's a first series costume but I don't think anyone could get me into the second series outfit, at least not with out a muffin top hanging over the top of the really really short skirt, but anywhoooo, I paid for them and it was lucky because the USD is almost Equal to the AUD! There's still a 0.03 something difference but doesn't that rock?! (Arc does a happy dance)

Next Pay Day I'm getting the tickets for SuperNova. It's the next major anime Convention in Perth, so High Ho Off We Go!

Anyhow I'm still at work so I've gotta go back to pretending I'm working.... (I still have an Exahustion migrane, I played Warcraft all night.)

Big Smile

5-22-2008 8:33:04 PM
Architect1

We're Jiraiya class perverts Cloud, We can smell it from the other side of the planet!

Ohohohohohohohohoho!!!

Tongue sticking out

5-25-2008 6:33:32 PM
Architect1

Hey Aeris, I've just decided to leave the Ireland leg of the trip to you. Like I said, no one knows the place better than a local. (Just try not to make the whole thing too expensive, ne?) Tongue sticking out

5-25-2008 7:02:53 PM
Architect1

Good job! Andy! Good Job!

Now join us in the monotonous and dead corperate world that is life..... unless you already had something planned! Just don't forget to redraw your zombie plans to account for the lack of high school. Big Smile

And Glen! Thats groovy! (Pity about the school bit though Tongue sticking out )

5-26-2008 1:51:36 AM
Architect1

Well as far as me and Zark are concerned, if there's a train, we can go there. We're getting train passes to most of Europe and the UK. Anyway, we're gonna cram EVERYTHING we can into that leg of the journey, even if it means leaving stuff in a locker somewhere and hoofing it around the place on foot! (Well at least thats what I want to do)

I used to be a seriously big Mythology buff, and Irish mythology was one of my favourites right after Egyptian.

You'd probably just end up joining us some of the time instead of for the whole trip. (And now, I'm going to go look up the places you've mentioned so far, they sound pretty cool.) Big Smile

5-26-2008 7:08:47 PM
Architect1

Hmmmm, I don't think we've got that far yet to tell the truth, I'm still trying to work out the budget overall. I guess when tax time swings round I'll come into a fair bit more money. (If I resist the urge to buy an Xbox 360 that is Tongue sticking out ) I'm going to have to visit a travel agent on the weekend to get a better idea.

Cool

Forums » RPG Chat » Final Fantasy... » Final Fantasy 8

RE: Do u like the game?
5-29-2008 5:21:30 AM
Architect1

The deep sea research centre? It's off the corner of the map, the most south-western point you can get to. But you can only land there with Ragnarok. Big Smile

Page 14 of 25     « First   10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18   Last »  
Showing Posts 261 to 280 of 491

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19275113