Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-24-2017, 5:57 PM

Forums » RPG Chat » Final Fantasy... » Final Fantasy 9

RE: biggs? Wedge???
5-29-2008 5:27:26 AM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!

(Arc Laughs at Cloud, Really really hard.)

They're also on you Blitzball team in X-2 if you took a look at your own line up. I hated blitzball in that one, I liked it better in X. They also feature as two Imperial Soldiers in FF12 and one of them, I can't remember which, is phobic of Chocobos. Well..... I might have to check but I'm pretty sure its them.... Big Smile

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
6-9-2008 6:56:45 PM
Architect1

Andy..... honey......

The roads weren't safe to bloody begin with!

Don't forget! I have my licence too, just ask Zark she's been driving with me...... Big Smile

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

RE: Around the World!
6-9-2008 7:02:35 PM
Architect1

AGGGGGGHHHHHHH! DAMNIT!

Well, good news and bad news!

Good news is..... *Drumroll*

We're making it a trip around the WORLD!

Bad news?

We're delaying the entire thing by a couple of months so we can save up some more cash and try to extend it into America.

Well...... I don't know if that actually counts as bad news or not but there you go. (We'll swing by Ansem's place, pick him up and take him to a comic book convention somewhere! Big Smile )

Forums » Videogames » Playstation 3

RE: Metal Gear#4
6-10-2008 7:01:50 PM
Architect1

Don't talk to me, Don't look at me, don't even make a loud noise or type for the next thousand years and maybe I'll have calmed down by then.

Mad

Forums » Videogames » Playstation 3

RE: Metal Gear#4
6-11-2008 7:48:23 PM
Architect1

Oh no.... I like it.... I like Metal Gear Solid a lot....

No, the problem lies in the fast that I am a Stark Raving Mad Psychotic Obsessed Teritorial Fangirl who WILL murder anyone who spoils the plot for her.

I really liked that one part in Son's of Liberty where you have to play Raiden running around Naked. Tongue sticking out It's like, I totally got to oogle his ass! I just sat there for like an hour staring at the screen.... and the bit at the end of that! Fangirl logic dictates there must now be a Solid Snake/ Raiden pairing! It.... it..... it's just so beautiful isn't it.... Big Smile

RE: Departures: Comings and Goings ect.........
6-13-2008 9:37:22 PM
Architect1

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hmm, I have the most odd luck when it comes to getting jobs. I just whisper that I want a job and all of a sudden I have old agencies calling up and seeing if I want to do some work for them. Almost every psychic I've ever come into contact with has said that money will always just fall into my lap when I want it. With the consistancy of that prediction I'm inclined to believe it. Tongue sticking out

6-16-2008 7:53:02 PM
Architect1

No Duh Andy.

But after I'd heard it enough times and started to believe it, it sort of became a self forfiling prophecy. Since I believed it, I was more confident in what I did and therefore I got a payrise or a new job because I could just get in and do the job without the fear that I'd be going broke on a permanent basis. (So they where right, really but I was doing all the legwork)

Big Smile

RE: Laugh to be Random (again!)
6-16-2008 7:56:18 PM
Architect1

BUT I GOTTA CLEAN THE KITTY'S DOOKIE BOWL!

6-18-2008 1:09:03 AM
Architect1

Tongue sticking out

Try not to ruin my delusions Andy... I'm a real monster without them.

RE: The person before you
6-18-2008 1:11:18 AM
Architect1

Doesn't pay attention to a damn thing.

Tongue sticking out

6-18-2008 7:54:58 PM
Architect1

Want me to wear a costume as well? Big Smile

Welcome to the ranks of the old people!!!! And nice to see you back. Myabe the activity on here will pick again. So what are you doing in your new job? It'd be really funny if you where working in a mailroom for some big company too.... LMAO.

Tongue sticking out

6-23-2008 4:56:53 PM
Architect1

....Xena huh?

Is there something you need to tell us that I'm gonna be terrified by?
Last edited by Architect1 on 6-23-2008 4:57 PM

RE: Unconventional Conventions
6-28-2008 7:53:34 AM
Architect1

(Cloud is not only a fanboy, but a closet Perv as well....)

ALRIGHTY!!!!

28th of June and we attended SUPERNOVA!!!!

It's an event that usually held over in the eastern aussie states but they recently decided to come over our way and Me, Zarkcus, a blind man and my fangirl protoge' went to go play.

I was the only one in Cosplay today, I went an Ino Yamanaka, just like I said I would. I don't have the pictures to add yet, but I went in a group with a bunch of other Naruto Cosplayers. (Kakashi, Sakura, Naruto, Shino, Kiba, Rock Lee and Chouji.) We even managed to WIN the Group section of the cosplay competition!

It's like YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Smile

My Glomp Count reached over 150 by the time the day ended and I spent most of my day hanging all over solid snake and traumatising a Sasuke cosplayer.... poor thing, she and the Cloud cosplayer kept attempting to run away from me after the first 20 times. Big Smile

But I do have a few pictures I can scan and show you now...

This one is of me, I had it done late in the day so my hair is all fuzzy from running back and forth between Pavilions. Not the whole costume, but still very cool.

And this.... Is an autographed picture of Quinton Flynn and Jeff Nimoy, better known for their roles as Reno (FF7 AC) Iruka (Naruto) Axel (Kingdom Hearts 2) and Raiden (MGS 2 and 4) for Quinton and Wolfwood (Trigun) For Jeff. Jeff also Produced the first 2 seasons of digimon, Trigun and the first season of Naruto.

I asked him why they cut out the bit with Naruto and Sasuke kissing in the 3rd episode of the series in the english version... but he blamed it on the stuffy bumms who hired him to produce it.

We still have another day to go and I won't be attending as Ino again. I busted a sandle right after the cosplay comp and I lost all my bandages... well, they all fell off, so I'll be attending as Lulu again for the second day.... I don't know if the costume will fit me anymore... I actually lost some weight since the last time I put it on. Tongue sticking out

I got some other stuff too, I got a Laughing Man Shirt, from Ghost in the Shell, a bunch of DVD's I've been meaning to get, really cheap and the crowning glory, a wood replica of Cloud's sword in AC. I eventually had to leave it at Zark's place because she wasn't goin to let it go anytime soon. To be honest, I'm pretty sure she's gonna try to sleep with it too. Big Smile

I don't blame her though, it's a cool sword.

Well, updates will be tommorrow and I'll let you know how day 2 went and post the rest of our pictures.

Forums » Entertainment » Movie talk

A new rumor for you.....
7-3-2008 8:06:05 AM
Architect1

EEK! EEK!

Well.... guess what....

(Voice - You're mad and I'm not?)

NO! I mean I just found out that there's been some rumors about someone making a MGS1 MOVIE!!!!! They're saying it was supposed to come out in 2009 and with the recent release of the Novelisation of the first game and MGS4 it's posible that they could be building up to something like this.

Although there's no sign of any confirmed appearances, actors, plot or even who's producing the thing....

(Voice - You just can't wait for something else to project all your Raiden x Snake fanfiction on can't you.)

.....no..... no I can't.

Tongue sticking out

7-3-2008 7:26:17 PM
Architect1

Of course it was! It's not every day that you find out the Snake Cosplayer and the Naruto cosplayer really are gay!

*Giggles pervertedly*

I wanna make the Naruto cosplayer dress up as Raiden for the next con and make him kiss snake so I get a picture! (Why do all the cute guys have to be gay?)

Day 2 I spent just as much time making people hug me as I did glomping them. While we where waiting for the Cosplay competition we where freezing our asses off outside and I'd just go up to people, complain I was cold and they'd start hugging me. At one point I had like three guys all hugging me at the same time. (*giggles disturbingly and starts to daydream*)

Plus The Serial Jiraiya glompist struck again! All anyone could see was a black and gold blur racing across the stage and catching him in a flying tackle... ehehehehehe... Tongue sticking out

RE: Around the World!
7-3-2008 7:32:28 PM
Architect1

Hrumph!

*Arc pouts*

RE: The person before you
7-3-2008 7:34:38 PM
Architect1

Seems to be hitting on Cloud for some reason.

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic » Parodies

RE: Kupo Nuts! (A WHOLE forum parody)
7-3-2008 8:22:58 PM
Architect1

Since Silver Rose seems to have disapeared Arc notices that Squall has escaped her Herem and Immediately latches on to him.

Arc - Squallie! You know it's not safe out here! Seifer would have me hide if I didn't take you back!

Arc opens a pocket dimension and shoves Squall back inside before anyone else can touch him.

RE: Three word story game
7-3-2008 8:25:34 PM
Architect1

and scattered bits

7-4-2008 6:08:36 PM
Architect1

If it hurt they weren't doing it right!

Glomps are supposed to be a REALLY outgoing form of Affection, so they're not suposed to hurt so much as surprise. I should know, I can glomp a guy in Rollerblades and still not knock him or myself over. Big Smile

Page 15 of 25     « First   11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19   Last »  
Showing Posts 281 to 300 of 491

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19290938