Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-23-2017, 9:04 AM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic » Parodies

RE: Kupo Nuts! (A WHOLE forum parody)
8-8-2008 4:46:29 AM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!

Arc stops, torn between chasing down Cloud or chasing down Glenn for being a peeping tom.

Arc - Arrrrrgggggghhhh!!!! KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!!!

(A second Arc appears with a giant Potato Masher and nods before heading off after Glenn while Arc goes back to chasing Cloud.

Arc1 and Arc 2 - PREPARE TO DIE!!!!!!

(Somewhere in some lonely dimension Ryoga Hibiki Sneezes) Tongue sticking out

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

Forums » RPG Chat » All other games

RE: INJUSTICE!!!!
8-12-2008 11:25:34 PM
Architect1

Hmmmmm, I wouldn't worry about it. My opinion swung back to the PS3 when Metal gear Solid 4 was released. I'm a seriously major fan, so it won in the end....

Considering all the fuss I put up I'm kinda surprised that I did, but Hey, who wouldn't convert for Metal Gear?

Big Smile

P.S: I still don't like you Mad
Last edited by Architect1 on 8-12-2008 11:26 PM

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

Forums » Videogames » PC

RE: World Of Warcraft (I'm bored, alright!)
8-12-2008 11:29:23 PM
Architect1

........Misery Guts

Forums » Videogames » Playstation 3

RE: Metal Gear#4
8-12-2008 11:44:43 PM
Architect1

In MGS 4 If you put snake in the box his stress levels acutally drop rapidly. So quickly in fact that his psych and health recover nearly three times the rate you'd get from just crouching or laying down in a quiet corner.

EEK!

I just finished playing the bit where Raiden Appears and OMG!!!! You wouldn't believe the translations I got! They where just pushing the Fanservice weren't they! I mean PERFECT SETUP!!!! The Mission Breif for part 3 leaves some serious openings for Fluff between Snake and Raiden it's not funny!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

8-13-2008 12:21:51 AM
Architect1

Arc Stops when she notices the Microwave that mysteriously appeared in her path sparking omniously.

Arc - That can't be good...

The Microwave explodes and scatters piece's of Arc everywhere.

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: The person before you
8-13-2008 12:24:13 AM
Architect1

Has the sudden urge to find a scottsman and beat Cloud to forfilling the prophecy

Forums » Entertainment » Music chat

RE: What you are listening to right now
8-13-2008 7:12:49 AM
Architect1

Sairin: Kata Tsubasa no Tenshi

Or as it's also known ~Advent One-Winged Angel~

It's been a very... VERY Agrivating day.

Forums » Videogames » In General

RE: Gaming? a mental illness?
8-13-2008 5:14:27 PM
Architect1

Hmmmm, Any of the gamers who have turned around and Said that they did something they saw in a game have either had previous psychological problems or have been impressionable young children who are playing it in spite of the age limit.

In the first case it's hard to tell whether or not someone was seriously fucked in the head before they started the game let alone buy it, and it's inevitable that a nutcase is gonna blame a game for his psycosis eventually.

In the second case, the blame for kids doing things lies firmly with their parents. Most games these days have an age limit for playing and if a parent is letting their kids play then they either know their child can handle playing the game, or they just don't care what their children have been doing with their time. My parent's for instance practically drilled into me the differences between fiction and reality before they even let me touch a video game console for the first time. (Not that those lessons apply much these days.)

Tongue sticking out

8-13-2008 5:24:29 PM
Architect1

The Earth starts to shake and the bloody pool sparks with evil pink lightning and it warps and stretches up from the ground where it starts to take on the form of a blonde girl...

Relena Peacecraft

Arc - CLOUD YOU MORON!!! I KILLED HER LAST WEEK! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REZ HER!?!?!?!

Arc's scattered bits fly together as she uses Fangirl Technique number #162: Resurection, whips out a rifle and takes a shot at the still rather dazed characters head and blows it clean off.

Mysterious Voice - HEADSHOT!

Arc does a happy dance and forgets about her earlier chase.

Big Smile
Last edited by Architect1 on 8-13-2008 5:25 PM

8-14-2008 5:34:42 PM
Architect1

DAMN RIGHT!!

If they so much as considered taking away my Bishi's I would string them up by their guts off the empire state building while I used their families for target practice with a working replica GUNDAM!!

8-16-2008 8:11:40 PM
Architect1

Hmmm, I was playing GTA4 the other night and the driving system feels like steering a iceskating midget wearing buttered socks across a melting ice cap, it's just to... ANNOYING!!!

And Cloud, honestly. I was violent long before I started playing videogames, so I know my streaks aren't video game induced... unless someone tried to take my system away from me, in which case it might technically be Game induced, but the only video game character I'm likely to emulate...

Is a Tonberry!

Stab! Stab! Stab!

Big Smile

8-18-2008 5:18:43 PM
Architect1

(Arc Breifly stops dancing and stares at the mashed up Cloud.)

Arc - I'm gonna sing the doom Song now!

Doom Doom DoomDoDoom Doom Doom Do Do Doom Doom DoomDoDoom Do Doo DoomDoom DoomDoom DoomDo DoomDoom Doom Doom Do DoomDoom Doom DoomDoomDoomDoom DoomDoom Doom

DooomDooomDooom

The end! Oh wha's dat?

(Arc hears Zark say Tacos....)

Arc - TAQITOS!!!!

(Arc Screams uninteligibly and races around in circles cheering loudly, in a bout of random Stupidity)

RE: The person before you
8-18-2008 5:25:59 PM
Architect1

Has suddenly developed a real Kinky Streak.... Squeeeeee!!!

RE: what super power would you want?
8-19-2008 8:50:02 PM
Architect1

All too true.... You should go to bed earlier. Half your problem is that you're not a teenager anymore and your body requires much more sleep than you're getting. It'll do wonders for your temperament too. Add a bit of exercise somewhere in the mix and BAM! Wakey Wakey Rise and Shine!

Big Smile

8-19-2008 8:51:00 PM
Architect1

Bugger, I managed to post like three times again..... Mog's really gotta fix that error cause that's totally not the first time I've done that... Confused
Last edited by Architect1 on 8-19-2008 8:53 PM

8-19-2008 8:51:48 PM
Architect1

All too true.... You should go to bed earlier. Half your problem is that you're not a teenager anymore and your body requires much more sleep than you're getting. It'll do wonders for your temperament too. Add a bit of exercise somewhere in the mix and BAM! Wakey Wakey Rise and Shine!

Big Smile

8-20-2008 5:07:15 PM
Architect1

(Arc glomps onto Andy and sends them both flying)

Arc - Come on Pervert-San! BUY ME TAQUITOS!!

Big Smile
Last edited by Architect1 on 8-20-2008 5:07 PM

RE: Three word story game
8-20-2008 5:09:51 PM
Architect1

The story so far

There once was a barrel of Peeled mouldy bananas which smelled like old shirt Advertisements which went up Poor Ansem's rear.

It then Decided that in order with the prophecy the bananas would lead the revolution to stop the Xenu, but the Xenu heard about the plot and ate a chicken sandwich of grilled baby moogles which caused controversy Amid the Marklar.

So as the flaming stealth banana skinny dipped under Barrack full of Nazis in a bush!

This awoke Cthulu who was quite pissy at the awoken zombie lovecraft, better known as I AM PROVIDENCE which was gibberish in accordance with the prophecy of cats in azkhaban who later admitted that they wanted to go to some place in Kenya!

These bananas are flaming stealth meth smoking nazis who's penchant is strange wet dogs.

With these dogs, tight leather pants, they set out to find the wizard of Oz who wasn't Australian and funnily enough they remembered their Kuponuts and Phoenix-downs while they where forgetting their pants.

The most powerful stealth banana exploded and scattered bits of soggy stealth-ness all over the drunk fangirl that was glomping a midget bus driver into a bush!

After the debacle, had sufficently calmed the gelflings appeared and were eaten.

The Dark Crystal, cracked up laughing Skeksies love gelfing fat old men in the shower.

Dropping the soap, Getting ass raped by Andy San and they were...

...Hellbent on returning
Last edited by Architect1 on 8-20-2008 5:24 PM

RE: Around the World!
8-20-2008 5:27:26 PM
Architect1

Well there's a place called secret Harbour down the coast from us that has some decent surfing. Tongue sticking out

8-20-2008 5:30:00 PM
Architect1

It's not really that healthy you know.... wait, you probably do. Anyway, its prolly why Zark is so aggro when she's not on her meds... just like me.... well, sorta.... I'm just friggen nuts sometimes. Tongue sticking out

Page 18 of 25     « First   14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   Last »  
Showing Posts 341 to 360 of 491

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19287524