Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-21-2017, 5:55 AM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
5-23-2007 8:46:24 AM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!

Ohhhhh<br><br>Bwahahahahahahahahaa!<br><br>The news was just on over here and you wouldn't belive what one of the top stories was! This lady who lives around the corner from me was arguing with her husband and she was so raging pissed that she ran him over with the family car and dragged him at least 300 meters down the road! <br><br>Oh yeah and the other bit of news I found... You know that Massive RPG on the internet called Second Life, well it's probably old news by now but hackers got in and programed a virus that set off a digital neuclear bomb off right in the middle of it. Nihihihihi, nukes on a digital scale!

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

Forums » Entertainment » Music chat

RE: Music: Fav artists, songs, ect
5-23-2007 8:54:21 AM
Architect1

SilverRose said:Hweeh!! anyways I lihe Rewrite too!! and how bout L'arc En Ciel? their song Ready, Steady, Go! from FMA. I dont know whos that cuz I havent really seen Bleach. U like Come its an ending song Inuyasha from Amuro Namie she cool but thats the only song I like from her I like all Inuyasha ending songs well most of em. Oh yeah Simple and Clean, Passions ans Sanctuary by Utada Hikaru!
<br><br><br>Ohhhh, you know what, I have 'Come' on my Ipod... but I never knew it was from Inuyasha! Ehh, you learn something new every day. And Utada Hikaru goes without saying, I mean all her songs rock, not just the ones in Kingdom Hearts. Have you heard her song 'This is love'? I think it was one of the Love Hina openings or closings. L'arc En Ciel? their song Ready, Steady, Go!.... well, I'm not a real fan of that one. There was a full video clip for it in one of the FMA DVD's but it never really caught on yanno? Allthough there was a piano concerto from Gligamesh I wanted to find recently. (I'm a sucker for clasical)

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

Forums » RPG Chat » Final Fantasy... » Final Fantasy 7: Dirge of Cereberus

RE: Dirge of Cerberus Questions
5-24-2007 4:32:46 AM
Architect1

Well... isn't she? During the game span of DoC she is dead. The image of her in the crystal thingie is just that, an image. She died shortly after finishing the experiments on Vincent that brought him fully back to life.

5-24-2007 4:40:16 AM
Architect1

I swear the guys at my work gossip more than the girls do, I overheard one of them telling the others about these two french guys who where driving around Australia on holiday and the got pulled over by a cop who asked to see their licence, so while he's doing it one of the french guys turns to the other and says in french, Careful you don't pull out the grass. So the Cop turns around and says back to them (In French) What have you got to be careful not to pull out? And the French guys freak out so the cop arrested them for possession. <br><br>Hehehehe, I guess it goes to show that you shouldn't talk about people in other languages, you don't know who might understand you, esspecially here.<br><br>

5-24-2007 8:16:30 AM
Architect1

Hey, you know those two guys who kidnapped a teenager and raped and tourtured him for weeks? Well their final court hearing was today and while their sentance wasn't entirely satisfying it has been increased. The minimum sentace between the two was about twenty one years, the other got twenty three and they're both serving their time in seperate prisons. They have no hope of parole for at least twenty years and even then they'll be well over sixty years old by the time they're eligable. Serves them damn well right!

Forums » RPG Chat » Final Fantasy... » Final Fantasy 7: Dirge of Cereberus

RE: Dirge of Cerberus Questions
5-25-2007 9:51:08 AM
Architect1

Okay... what kind of idiot would I be if I didn't know about the location of Death Penalty and Lucrecia in the Waterfall cave. Duh! She's still not real, just a reflection left behind due to exposure to Jenova cells via Sephiroth. Sure, she might have been crying or whatever but she's not real. I suppose the closest comparison to what she'd be is Semi-Unsent.

5-26-2007 8:18:27 AM
Architect1

Ahhh, it was Beethoven's Fifth Piano Concerto The Emperor. Heheh I've got a friend who like's the Ninth Concerto so we're all hunting down Beethoven's Piano Concerto's now. heheh

5-26-2007 8:22:12 AM
Architect1

In yankee prisons maybe, but here, I've got it on good authority that they'll get stuck in solitary confinement. I know one of the prison guards who works at one of the prisons that they'll be going to. They live right across the street from me. (Like I mentioned before, I'm well conected)

5-27-2007 8:43:22 AM
Architect1

Heh, to Divide and conquer... one of the most basic principal's of warfare on any front.

5-27-2007 8:50:58 AM
Architect1

AndY said:i must say i prefer romantic to classical and baroque if you know what they are sorry if you find this patronising
<br><br>I was a music student at one point and no offence taken, it's simply not worth getting worked up over it. Anyway... speaking of rare music... did you know it is next to impossible to find anything by John Valby in Australia without ordering it off the internet from the other side of the world? It like totally sucks! And he wrote some of my favorite songs too!

Forums » Chatter » Music in Video Games

RE: Nobuo Uematsu news - The Black Mages Polls
5-28-2007 7:44:14 AM
Architect1

Rolls Eyes <br><br>I knew someone would eventually... I was closing a door behind me one day and it took me ten minutes after to realise that my hand was dripping with blood while I was eating my lunch. I have a really, really high tolerance for pain to the point where someone could chop off my hand and I wouldn't feel it. <br><br>Anyway, my parents rushed me to hospital and I had torn off a couple of nail's and broken one or two fingers (They're bent funny now, made typing hard for a while...) <br><br>So I was having trouble writing for a week and eventually I passed the door where it happened and got soooo cheesed off at it that I managed to punch through it. The wood was kinda soft really but that didn't really matter because they had to take me to hospital again to get out all the splinters. (That and I busted my knuckles and there was more blood and my sister passed out and...)

5-28-2007 7:51:54 AM
Architect1

Meh, all the same to me...<br><br>Hey! more news from down south! <br><br>We had a huge search and rescue op going on south of where I live today because two toddlers, one three and the other two, wandered out of the house their families where staying in and managed to travel across the southern cliffs as far as three kilometers in one of the hardest storms to hit the region in nearly a year. THey where found after 25 hours and they didn't even have so much as a sniffle. One even said in range of a reporter that they'd had fun... well, as well as a three year old could anyway. <br><br>Getting lost in the bush here isn't such a big thing for the natives even toddlers, it's the tourists that have gotta watch out for it!That's why there was only like one season of Survivor where they had Aussie contestants, we were too good at fending for ourselves to make good television!

5-28-2007 7:58:37 AM
Architect1

Well good for you!<br><br>I was a bit of a jack-of-all-trades yanno? I've tried to do nearly anything I could Architecture, Music, Drama, Computer sciences... But I kinda bummed out halfway through and always went back to the one thing I know I was good at. Writing fiction. I'm kinda in the middle of working on my first manuscript right now. (When I'm not working or emmersed in a video game, that is.) <br><br>Oh yeah... I managed to find a limited edition copy of the FF12 soundtrack the other week too... hehehehe.

5-30-2007 8:52:41 AM
Architect1

Well, down this way people are finding out the hard way why Western Australia is a dangerous state to drive in. Our road toll has risen significantly due to drunk drivers crashing and their aim is getting better too. A man crashed a school bus through a lady's front window this morning and a few boys nearly died when a drunk charshed into their living room while they where having a sleep over. <br><br>The number of casualties rises every day and it's not just the drivers who are suffering for it. <br><br>And you wonder why I was so reluctant about getting my licence in the first place!<br><br>I think we need to introduce prohibition here just to get everyone sober and show them exactly what they're doing to themselves and others.Then maybe that drunk wouldn't have killed that month old child when he crashed into a new families living room.<br><br>(Oh yeah, and has anyone heard of that kidney donor reality show? It really makes me want to go on a GTA style rampage...good itentions or not!)

RE: Laugh to be Random (again!)
5-30-2007 9:03:58 AM
Architect1

Don't drop it if you can't pick it up!<br><br>*Pfffffftttt*

5-30-2007 9:11:17 AM
Architect1

ATTACK OF THE NAZI FILING FAIRIES!!!!

6-5-2007 5:14:59 AM
Architect1

...Charming conversation...<br><br>Sorry I haven't been around much lately, my best friend finally got into the Aussie Navy and we're giving her a big send off. (And her new supperiors the heads up that she's Blue's daughter's best friend"Wink<br><br>ANyway... <br><br>There was a big train crash in Victoria today, a Semi doin the hick run ploughed into a V line and ran it off the tracks. There where like ten people who died before help got there and another fifty who where injured, half of which where critical and to make things more interesting most of the passengers where elderly people coming in for a day inthe big smoke before heading home... Bad luck getting on that train huh. <br><br>Ohohohohohohohoho... and it's like, I'm sooooo hyper right now... I'm going to Tokyo next year on the family holiday and it's like NIHIHIHIHIHI! The home of Anime and Final Fantasy... I wonder what I could find over there that I couldn't in Australia....hmmmm. ALthough I am going to get myself a proper Kimono, I grew out of the last one dad got me when he was there last.

6-7-2007 8:57:17 AM
Architect1

I already have a full set of Ceremonial blades and I'm still saving up to by the replica of Sephiroth's sword I found. (Told ya empire toys had some good stuff.) Besides if you went to Japan and tried to bring swords home you'd probably get flayed alive by customs on the way back in.

RE: Kuponut.Com productions
6-7-2007 9:03:35 AM
Architect1

Heh, way ahead of you in the video department. I sent you a friend's invite too, but just in case here's my YouTube page!<br><br>http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Architect1<br><br>(See, same name and everything!)

6-7-2007 9:24:32 AM
Architect1

Scalpel! <br>Sponge!!<br>MAGIC WAND!!!<br><br>ZZZZzzzzttttt!

Page 2 of 25     « First   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Last »  
Showing Posts 21 to 40 of 491

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19282493