Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-24-2017, 6:01 PM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic » Parodies

RE: Kupo Nuts! (A WHOLE forum parody)
10-30-2008 4:34:20 PM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!

Arc - Ummmm..... How about.....

COMPUTER SAYS NO!

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

11-3-2008 7:16:04 PM
Architect1

(Arc looks between the bowling ball and the tentacle monster... torn between what she wants more.)

Arc - Lesee... on one hand, I have playtime... on the other hand, I can brutally tourture and maim the little cow for the rest of her existance....

(Arc thinks hard until steam comes out her ears.)

Arc - Awwww FUCK IT!

(Arc turns around and hurls the Tentacle monster at Poplion knocking him over and steals back the bowling ball head before opening a familiar box she once threatened Arabella with and stuffing the head inside before sealing it shut with uber sticky 'I-hold-rocket's-together' super glue.)

Arc - (Looking Evil) Just for that, You get to suffer the horror of the Relena box.

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
11-4-2008 11:50:38 PM
Architect1

I thINk sOmETHinG BrOKed...

i WAs hErE aNd ThEN i wAs ThERe AnD aFtEr ThAt I sAw SoMeThInG gO bAcK ToGetHEr bUt IT wAsN'T ReaLLY. iT waS JuSt PrETenDiNg To gO BaCK toGeTHer. So NoW iT'S alL BrOKeD. eVErYtHiNG UsEd tO LoOk lIkE bIg FluFFy sQuaRE PeaCHes bUT nOw It AlL LoOKs lIKe GrEy... LiKE thE liTTle MeN wITh THe FuNNy BlAcK EyE's WhO WeRen'T FuNNy At aLL tHAt I SaW tOMmoRrOw. ThE gRey IsN't AnY fUn aT alL.

11-5-2008 5:01:54 AM
Architect1

<12 Hours Later>

(Arc is painted white with sunscreen and sunbathing on the roof of Kuponut Towers. Noises of horror pain and insanity are issuing from the tightly sealed box beside her.)

Arc - Ahhhh.... this is the life.

(Takes a big slurp of her ginger beer, belches and goes back to sunbathing.)

Everyone else has ripping hangovers... a few don't remember what happened the night before, and Poplion is wondering why his ass hurts so much.... or his face for that matter (Probably)

Tongue sticking out
Last edited by Architect1 on 11-5-2008 5:04 AM

<td height=1% valign=bottom>
11-11-2008 8:03:13 PM
Architect1

Hmmmmmm.....

I'm starting to think that I'll end up digging my own grave. I've seriously started looking at the mechanics behind a costume for Gears of War 2 and Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 4.

I saw a life size replica of the gun with the chainsaw on it and I was like instantly looking at the ways I could use it.... that and my desktop background fluctuates between Raiden and the Rat Patrol all the time So Meyrl and Johnny are looking like very tempting possibilities.

-_-

Why must I taunt myself?

(Maybe because the snake cosplayer is cute.... pity he's gay... (-_-);Wink

11-16-2008 10:18:26 PM
Architect1

SSQQQQQQUUUUUUUUWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKK!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

(Uber fangirl squealing persisting in the background)

IGETTOPLAYIGETTOPLAY IGETTOPLAY!!!!!!!

Ohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoh!!!! Wrath of the Lich King was finally released in Australia and after sooooo long... I GET TO PLAY IT!!!! WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

Well.... really I haven't played it yet, I'm still at work and I needed to use all weekend in order to download the patches because I had to switch laptops but when I get home tonight it'll be like SCORE!

(Arc Raises to all new heights of loudness)

Speaking of which... Where's Glenn?

Big Smile
Last edited by Architect1 on 11-16-2008 10:19 PM

11-19-2008 4:25:20 PM
Architect1

Lol, I'm spitting because my highest character is still only 65. Which means I won't be getting into northrend for a while but it's not THAT bad. Although I'm probably guilty of grinding as well because of it. I've been working on the acheivements they're a lot of fun, especially where you have to say that you love the critters running around.

And tell Oatsie I said I hope he recovers quickly. Half blind and a broken leg. That's really gotta suck monkey nuts big time.

Tongue sticking out

11-23-2008 7:01:11 PM
Architect1

Auraion Jumped to 67!

I spent all weekend running outland's instances to get that far and I'd be damned if I'm stopping now! I also went running around Northrend as well. I got all the way to Dalaran before I realised I'd need a port to get up to the city from the ground and it was like BULLSHIT, so I gave up around then and went back to do underbog again.

Big Smile

I just love warcraft...

Ohohohoho. I just finished with the starter Zone for the Death Knights as well. That was a lot of fun. (Take that for undead Ansem!) Tongue sticking out

11-25-2008 3:16:18 PM
Architect1

(Arc is bouncing in her chair so much she's developed a nervous twitch while watching her computer)

Arc- Come On Come On! PAY ME ALREADY!!!

(The clock on the wall ticks over to 7 O'Clock and the computer screen lights up.)

Arc - YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!! SPENDING SPREE!!!

(Arc races to buy more video games, but stops dead when she realises that WaiCon is around the corner and changes direction.)

Arc - Shhhiiiiiiiiitttttt! I gotta finish that Costume first!
Last edited by Architect1 on 1-11-2009 4:47 PM

11-26-2008 3:55:58 PM
Architect1

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I just dinged Lvl 68 the night before and I've started to play in Howling Forjd. The Borean Tundra was absolutely PACKED on my server and I wouldn't be able to get in there if I tried.

I also played Laser tag again last night and it has been deemed Official that I am no longer an Absolute Noob at it, so I was all like YAY! Big Smile Mostly because I got like 6th out of 20 players on one of the Friday night games. =^_^=

And it is offical , I'm pretty sure my house can bee seen from space. Dad has been up late for the last week putting the finishing touches to our Christmas lights. We have home made giant light Baubles, a tree in the garden, several dozen strings of lights, candy cane stakes in the lawn and our miniature hedge now flashes Red and Green. But worst of all he's even got laser lights. Red and Green Laser lights....

My dad is determined to win in our street

11-30-2008 5:17:40 PM
Architect1

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

I finally got my mobile internet conection working so now I'm roaming! And if there's one way to get around site blocks on a work server... it's to get your own connection! ^_^\/

Anyway, yeah, I'll send some pics of the house when Dad decides there's finally enough on there. He's been adding to it like crazy. but on the down side none of the pictures from Holloween came out properly, they all blanked on us so its like WAHHHHH!!!

And we started decorating the office today. We have a competition to see who's office decorations are truly f*ing bitchin! It's between mailroom and Doc Control and so far only one room is ready but we're not far behind. After all, I'm my father's daughter. Big Smile

(See previous post)

12-7-2008 10:54:21 PM
Architect1

..... You're back?

No wonder it was so quiet.

I've been playing A LOT of warcraft and I got to play with my guild members for like the first time in AGES! I just dinged lvl 71 so I'm all like WOOOOOOOOOT!

I'm trying to save up to get a birdie so I can go flying around like crazy and then finish off the map finding in Outlands. I'm going for the Explorer Acheivement and I was so determined to get it I took a lap around Silvermoon and Thunder Bluff just to proove that I could.

Tongue sticking out

Next thing you know I'll be wanting the war bear.

And Dad's little light war just took itself to a whole new level. The house has been added too no less than 15 times in the past week and the neighbours have all started to respond, even the old grinches down the street who killed off their neighbours trees so they wouldn't get leaves on their perfect lawn. (Next time I get the chance I am totally driving over it.)

Big Smile

RE: Three word story game
12-7-2008 10:57:23 PM
Architect1

hut and fused

12-8-2008 4:48:53 PM
Architect1

Its the one time of the year when I can't be blamed for the power expenditure. But nah, they're all LED lights, like the ones you would use to make mini circut boards in school. So they actually only take up a very small amount of power to run so its not up too bad... they're also a lot brighter than the traditional bulbs however the downside is that the individual bulb can't be replaced so once one breaks they all break and that's the end of that but so far that hasn't been an issue.

Though the rest of the street is still using the old bulbs... ^_^\/

12-9-2008 4:28:53 PM
Architect1

Awwww poor Ansem.... I'd come play Nurse but there's a little thing called the Pacific ocean between me and you that puts a crimp in all my plans...

Poopie.

Big Smile

And it's taken me.... about a year to get a character to 71, but that's with somewhat infrequent playing. I take month long break's every now and then while I can't afford to play. (Or someone tries to restrict my internet access.) But I got a bunch of lvl 20's I've built up over time and I occasionally go play around with Zark's toons. But I don't like rouges.... though nexus.... OMG I Fucking Hate Elves!

Tongue sticking out

RE: Three word story game
12-9-2008 4:30:22 PM
Architect1

their chicken costume

Forums » Kuponut » Welcome To Kuponut!

RE: Hey guys
12-10-2008 4:10:56 PM
Architect1

/s
Architect says: ........

12-12-2008 9:04:55 AM
Architect1

/p
Architect says: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

/dance
Architect starts to dance.

/p
Architect says: You'll never guess what my mum is getting me for christmas! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! She's all but getting me a gun licence! She realised just how much I liked shooting things in Zone 3 (Laser Tag) and organised to get all of the papers ready so I could join a gun club and go shooting.

/p
Architect says: OMG! This is gonna be so much fun!

Big Smile

Forums » Entertainment » Movie talk

RE: A new rumor for you.....
12-12-2008 9:08:10 AM
Architect1

You know what?! I got another one!

They're making an Avatar th last Airbender live action movie as well, and according to a friend of mine all the main characters are played by white people. That kinda pissed her off since everyone knows that the population of the Avatar universe is mostly asian.

Tongue sticking out

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
12-14-2008 11:28:41 PM
Architect1

Granted, Everyone eats drinks and is merry up until the point where you got stuck in the hover car on the way home and we all had to walk.

I wish I could tell if the massive present under the christmas tree addressed to me was The Guitar Hero World tour set, or a new computer chair....

(I want both, but I want guitar hero more...)

Page 23 of 25     « First   17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25   Last »  
Showing Posts 441 to 460 of 491

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19290938