Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-20-2017, 9:20 AM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Facebook
12-14-2008 11:30:36 PM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!

-_-.......

I gave in....

It's no fair........

I've got a facebook Account under the name Stephanie Laura Youell.....

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
12-14-2008 11:32:32 PM
Architect1

Lol!

I just gave Ansem a tour of my house! The wonders of the web cam! I'm just gonna have to take it walking with me one day and show you stuff.... like how it's sunny out!

Tongue sticking out

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

Forums » Entertainment » Movie talk

RE: A new rumor for you.....
12-14-2008 11:34:26 PM
Architect1

You know what, I'd just finished watching the Happening when you got on MSN and activated the webcam.

Big Smile

RE: Sayings, quotes etc.
12-14-2008 11:44:38 PM
Architect1

..... but there's no point crying over every mistake, we'll just keep on trying till we run out of cake!

- Still Alive - Portal

Men are like Parking Spaces, All the good ones are taken and the free ones are Handicapped.

- Bean (A girl from my work)

If Barbie is so popular why do you have to buy her friends?

- Bean (again)

My computer once beat me at chess, but it couldn't match me at kickboxing!

- Bean

Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, Your's is just stupid.

- Bean

How many roads must a man walk down before he admits he is lost?

- Bean for the 150000 time

I'm not a vegetarian because I hate Animals, I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants!

- You guessed it! Bean

Ductape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side and it holds the world together.

-Bean

He who laughs last, didn't get it.

-Bean

There's a fine line between Fishing and Standing on the shore like an idiot.

-Beannie

Forums » Kuponut » Welcome To Kuponut!

RE: Hey guys
12-14-2008 11:57:08 PM
Architect1

Someone pinged my radar.

Fee Fi Foe Fum I smell the blood.... hmmm, I can't decide.... is it a fanboy? No.... something.... something worse.... something that's making the REAL monster inside my soul stir..... Take deep breaths Arc.... theres no reason for a homicidal killing spree today.... no reason at all.... just take deep breaths and imagine something else to take your mind off it....... take your mind off the endless roaring that suddenly sprang up in the back of your mind, the lacerations that suddenly scar the inside of your chest as something tries to claw its way out of the deep dark hole you burried it in when you decided (or rather they) decided that you should be a normal productive member of society and tried to brainwash you... Ignore the urge to scream really really really really really loud until you break the windows and explode peoples eardrums..... ignore the urge to take the nearest bladed object and cram it down the nearest persons throat or systematicly anihallate the entire floor you work on.

IT'SANAME!ANAME!
SOMETHINGISPISSINGMEOFFANDIDON'TKNOWWHATITIS!
SOMEONEKILLITBEFOREIGOPOSTALHERE!SOMEONEKILLIT!
MAMEDESTROYOBLITHERATEKILLRIPTEARBITEBACKSTABRUPTUREKILLKILLKILL!

RE: Three word story game
12-15-2008 3:01:50 AM
Architect1

kittens puking hairballs

12-15-2008 7:07:28 PM
Architect1

under the Bush!

12-17-2008 12:01:00 AM
Architect1

hn.

Not all of that rant was directed at you. Most of it was just you being caught on the wrong post at the wrong time on the wrong day. If I hadn't had the irrasistable urge to vent at that particular time I prolly would have said something very different but as it stands I'm just generally very Aggro right now, and since the end of my prep time for a competition gets nearer and nearer I'm getting more and more Stressed.... You could say, the next time anyone will expect me to be a happy little bunny again won't be until mid next year.....

Mad

12-21-2008 5:29:24 PM
Architect1

Christmas Decorations Big Smile

And the comps over....

And no one told me the results....

Which might be a good thing.....

Cause I don't wanna know anymore.....

12-21-2008 5:55:05 PM
Architect1

Hmmmm, it may sound a tad calous (or insensitive, I don't really do sensitive well).... but didya get anything in the will? lol. Now would be about the time you'd need it too... but yeah, sorry to hear about the grandpa droppin.

12-22-2008 5:45:25 PM
Architect1

into toxic goo

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
12-22-2008 5:49:37 PM
Architect1

Granted, you sleep like a baby, but you're woken up by the neighbour's Squealing Brats at 5:30am christmas morning.

I wish I didn't have to stay on my Detox diet over christmas.... (The candy... it calls to meeeee.....)

1-1-2009 3:59:27 AM
Architect1

Eeeekkk, that's all so shity!

The way the world's swirling at the moment i think it's getting hard on everyone....

Well, all the doom and gloom aside I had an okay sorta christmas and a somewhat happy new year. i didn't get much in the way of christmas presents and my bratty shone through something firce! I got a hair straightener, a hairdryer, a first aid kit, elmo pajama's, a computer chair and a pink tool kit.... PINK! EEK! OF ALL THE COLORS UNDER THE SUN WHY IN SNECKS UNHOLY NAME DID IT HAVE TO BE TURDDROPPIN PINK???!!!?!?!?!

.....It's since been painted black. (and I wanted a bloody BELT SANDER!)

Anyway I totally threw a tantrum over the fact that

a) I got a pink tool kit
and
b) I didn't get Rock Band for christmas.

They didn't even give me chocolate.... or stocking filler Underwear! It was a major breach in protocal.... I think my mum is starting to get old..... (There's the brat talking again)

Anyway, two days of weedling later and getting rid of the hair dryer in a creative way I ended up with guitar Hero World tour instead.....

-_-

I just can't win this can I....

Anyway, New years was certainly more eventful. A friend on mine called Andy (and not to be mixed up with Andy-San Big Smile ) Managed to drink himself into oblivion, including projectile vomit and being dumped in a cold shower.... I eventually had to got to hospital with him and it was probably more fun than if I'd stayed at the party we where at Wink .

It's prolly really nasty of me, but I get ignored a lot of the time.... the curse of being the voice of reason. So I find a lot of amusement in saying I Told You So.

And I did tell him repeatedly that drinking 3/4 of a bottle of vodka on his own would make him really sick and give him one hell of a hangover in the morning...... Rolls Eyes

So how was everyone else's new years?

Big Smile

1-6-2009 10:39:56 PM
Architect1

Lol, that would be funny.

I managed to avoid hangovers.

And nearly a week after the fact Andy finally realised that I got at least 3 hours of uninterupted talk time with his mum...

*Evil Grin*

1-6-2009 10:41:25 PM
Architect1

pygmy death knights

1-11-2009 4:43:49 PM
Architect1

lol, pick a really screwed up family and start putting what you already know to good use and try to figure out what their problems are. That's what I do. Practical applications often help a lot in revision or remembering work. In the very least it'll cemement what you already know and if you can't slide backwards, the only way for you to go is fowards......

(I sound like I'm quoting my Brain Training game don't I?)

Big Smile

RE: Sayings, quotes etc.
1-11-2009 4:50:37 PM
Architect1

Do you ever feel like you're not in charge of your own destiny? Like... you're being controlled by an invisible hand? - Human Female /silly: World of Warcraft

Tongue sticking out

RE: Around the World!
1-11-2009 4:57:15 PM
Architect1

Okay.

So a world trip is indefinitely on hold, but Damn! Hong Kong won’t be!

It’s official and it’s already booked that from the 1st of April me and Zark will be going to HK. We’re only gonna be there 4 days but it’s better than nothing and my parents are doing all the paying so now all I gotta do it is turn up with spending money.

WOOOOOOOOTTT!!!!!!!!!!

That means I won't have my parents breathing down my neck for buying as many gundams that will fit into my suitcase! Mind you, I think we might be given a shopping list when we go of all the things people want us to bring back for them but it's a small price to pay.... I guess....

I just want the gundams.... I want them so bad.....

Ehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe......

Big Smile

Forums » Videogames » PC

RE: World Of Warcraft (I'm bored, alright!)
1-11-2009 5:25:26 PM
Architect1

Ehhhh, it's been a while since anyone posted here.... or anywhere.....

My Main is 74. I've been slowly climbing ever since Wrath of the Lich King came out and I'm actually very determined to get my Explorer Title but I'm not inclined to wait until level 77 when I get my cold weather flying skill to do it. I've taken to making suicidal runs through Icecrown, but I never seem to get far enough to get the actual frozen throne zone to activate and reveal itself. It's just a pain in the ass with repair bills though.... *Sigh*

1-12-2009 6:35:00 PM
Architect1

I lost my job..

but Retrenched gives me better options than Fired would have. but still.....

I LOST MY FUDGIN JOB! WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Frown

Page 24 of 25     « First   17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25   Last »  
Showing Posts 461 to 480 of 491

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19279994