Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-21-2017, 6:05 AM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: what super power would you want?
6-15-2007 5:23:32 AM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!

Euughhh, forgive me but the very thought of charmed makes me shudder in horror. No offence but I absolutely hate that show... I mean I hate it to the point where I try to gouge people's eyes out when they mention it to me....

Besides, I never saw them as being in the super hero genre. Totally different set of reality rules in play. Magic and metas don't mix. It's also one of the things Batman really hates too.(Did you know he hated magic?)

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

RE: Kuponut.Com productions
6-16-2007 11:41:03 PM
Architect1

Or you could always ask me too!

ANyway, you know how a while back someone posted a link to that video that showed you really could piss off a moogle, well I managed to do it two seconds after getting the moogle flute. It doesn't take long at all to piss them off and I nearly fell off the treadmill laughing when I did it. (It's fun to run around with the characters.)

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

6-19-2007 5:13:50 AM
Architect1

Well then, first off, what do you have on your computer? I mean, what programs have you got that you could use to manipulate videos and stuff. For example, I have windows movie maker and the Inter Video WinDVD creator Unless you have something similar you'll probably get stuck just posting straight from an existing clip.

6-20-2007 4:02:20 AM
Architect1

Those would work. Any program where you can shove in a video clip and chop it up will work for you. only problem now, is if you can get all the clips you need to make up the videos. You can get them from places like File Front or off a Dvd. (Or just download them from somewhere.)

6-21-2007 7:30:58 AM
Architect1

.....Good Idea.... I'll see what I can do. Tongue sticking out

RE: World War Hulk
6-21-2007 7:33:47 AM
Architect1

Ohhhhh goodie, i just got a wicked comic book craving, neh. I might actually stop watching invader Zim to go get that.

Big Smile

RE: World War Hulk
6-22-2007 10:27:41 AM
Architect1

Meh, I hate being in a place where everything is like ten years behind! No one seems to have heard of it here yet.

And I don't think they show Invader Zim on any channel but Nickelodeon anymore, but any Johnny the homicidal Maniac or Squee fan still loves it (Hehe, Peppito and Johnny rock)

6-22-2007 10:29:56 AM
Architect1

Ansem the Defiler said:The power of X-ray vision, of course theres a huge flaw to that.

Later
Ansem

Hehe One big flaw! The amount of time's I'd slap you for just looking at me! hehehehehehehehehe

Tongue sticking out Big Smile

6-26-2007 6:14:41 AM
Architect1

Hehehe, actually, selective X-Ray vision might be good. Then you could avoid seeing the mole collony and how far Uncle Tom's constipation really goes.

On the other hand, would you get all shirty if I spent all day staring at your ass? The pervert in me is warming up to the idea.

Big Smile

6-27-2007 5:41:01 AM
Architect1

Awww well then if you get twitchy then I don't want em. It's no fun otherwise.

On the other hand I would so love to have the ability to create solid illusions that could walk talk and interact on a physical level in full technicolour. That way I could totally have my video game Harem that I've wished for for every birthday and christmas ever since I was thirteen!

Nihihihihihihihihihihihihihi!

Big Smile

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
6-27-2007 5:46:24 AM
Architect1

Ohhhhhhh you'll never guess what they just did!

Our government is at it's wit's end with all the speeding P platers so they decided on a seriously funny course of action to stop them.

Since most of the crashes where caused by males they figured that it all has to do with the size of their weenies!!

Seriously! They're blamming all their reckless behaviour on inadequecy issues caused by tiny dicks! They're even advertising Extra extra small condoms just to get to them. Personally I agree and I am soooo finding this absolutely hilarious because the Goverment just went out and said what every feminist has been saying for the past fourty years.

Kukukukukukukukukukukuku

What do you guys think about it...?

Tongue sticking out

6-28-2007 4:45:20 AM
Architect1

Ansem the Defiler said:lol, a video game harem, lol, sounds nice, why did i think of Oolong from Dragonball all of a sudden?

Twitchy? me? never.

Later
Ansem

Ohh yesssss, imagine, I could have my own cloud and my own Sephiroth and my own Link and Tidus and Vaan and Rasler and Basch and Balthier and a Fran and Auron and Zidane and a Kuja and Vincent and a Cid (I like the one from FF7 best) and....... Ohhhhhhhhh! EEK! Can't forget Dante and Virgil from Devil May Cry! And my own Sora and a Riku and the other Rikku and a Reeve and I could make a Jiraiya who would go peeping on the girls side of a bath house with me and a Kakashi and a Yondiame and a Jak and that dude from grand Theft Auto III and a shadow the hedgehog and a Terry Bogard and a Rock Howard and a Ranma and a Sam Fisher and....

(Arch is now to busy drooling to type)

Big Smile

6-28-2007 4:49:33 AM
Architect1

Cloud 777 said:Personal happening, im a psychic (well i will be when i can learn which is when im 16. But im still sensitive to it)

Eh, you're not the only one yanno, I've been able to sense and see things since I was like eight. My whole family has a history of being psychic. Smile

RE: Paranormal
6-28-2007 5:04:33 AM
Architect1

Try having a classic case of Constantine's abilities but kinda toned down a little. Like I mentioned a while back I come from a seriously fire and brimstone religious family and it does have it's perks. I got more of the seeing side for things than anything else but my sister, she's really powerfully conected to death. I'm no slouch with my abilities, but she's even more powerful than me. It kinda makes her all pissy a lot of the time too...so yeah...

It really screws with your head and You get a wicked fear of dark places and old ruins when you keep seeing the monsters that walk out of them. (There's still a demon living outside the house but it can't get in, and there is a baby soul eater living in my bedroom. Fortunately, I have a while to get rid of it cause it's not big enough to eat me yet.)

Wink

6-28-2007 10:11:26 AM
Architect1

Well Duh! Dum Dum.

6-28-2007 11:04:05 AM
Architect1

And I'll put the soul eater in your room and leave it there, neeerrrr!

Tongue sticking out

So you're an aura reader...hmmmm. Anyway, how old are you exactly? And you really shouldn't need to wait until you're sixteen to learn anything, unless you don't have a family history to teach you...

Here's another sort of paranormal situation. Have you ever had dreams about being someone else in another world? There are such things as dream walkers. They are psychics with the ability to walk in a shared dream and through other peoples dreams. It's kinda like playing in WOW except its a neural interface instead of a computer to do it for you.

And what kind of voices do you hear when you go to sleep? Common! tell me! I wanna know! PULEEEESSSEEEEE!

Big Smile

6-29-2007 4:12:37 AM
Architect1

Ahhh, injuries in your sleep? Yeah, that's kinda common. I used to have this energy manipulator gunning for me a while back and I always woke up with burns after seeing him. Best solution to those, stop fighting. Or just get really good at blocking other mental influences. (Translation: get good at sheilding.)

There was once this lady who was an 'Empty'. Every time anyone gets near her, she sucks out all their energy or potential. She used to be a realy powerful sort of psychic but something happened to her and her ability was sort of inverted. I had to learn to block around that lady, quicksmart.

(And you do realise you just opened a whole big canfull of whoopin weird worms with me here don't you?)

Big Smile

6-29-2007 9:28:10 PM
Architect1

And that's what I just told you... but in a smaller nutshell. Injuries or blows received in a dream state can translate over to real life. Depending on the strength and the type of attack made in the dream the injuries can be better than, or worse than the ones you recieved or they might not be there at all.

Like I said, if you want them stopped either don't get hurt or sheild. It's a common problem you shouldn't let continue or people will think you're either nuts or suicidal later. And that would be a mondo badbad yeah?

(Although, if you are like Ansem and sleep with a knife under your pillow that wouldn't help either Tongue sticking out )

6-29-2007 11:24:53 PM
Architect1

Well, yeah.

If you're sensitive to that sort of thing and you aren't strong enough to throw off the effects you'll wake up with some sort of damage. But only if you're sensitive. otherwise you'll just have normal dreams, ones you have no influence over really.

RE: Post any Pictures
6-29-2007 11:33:59 PM
Architect1

HEEEEEYYYYY!!! ANSEM!!!

Here's the raws for the necromancer and Hope. Hehehe this will be the last time I ever have to take pictures cause I just got a scanner and a web cam and all the good stuff so I can play with them... hehehehehe anyway, tell me what you think so I can make any changes or they're gonna be stuck like that neh? Big Smile

(Hope)

(and Celeen)

Waddaya think?

Page 4 of 25     « First   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Last »  
Showing Posts 61 to 80 of 491

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19282493