Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-23-2017, 8:10 PM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
9-14-2007 12:45:16 AM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!

I'm sure you've all been keeping an eye on the Madeline McCann case right, well the media have taken this too far. They're accusing her mother of killing her and it's disgusting. I've just got two words to say to them.

Lindy Chamberlin

Her case was one of the most famous in Australian history and she made the words 'A Dingo got my baby' equally so. Her child was taken by a Dingo while she had her back turned and in spite of the undeniable evidence that she was innocent, the police arrested her and she was flayed alive almost my the media. It took twenty years to do so, but she was proven innocent and boy, everyone was a bit red faced over that.

So I wouldn't believe a thing the media says when they think that Maddy McCann's mother killed her.

(Huff Huff, I just had to get that rant out of my system.... Right now, the Ausies kinda think that the rest of the world is stupid if they believe the media drivel.)

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

9-14-2007 1:09:09 AM
Architect1

WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
SCORE SCORE SCORE SCORE SCORE SCORE SCORE!!!!!!

woot...

I GOT TICKETS TO THE SILVERCHAIR POWERFINGER CONCERT!!!!!!!!

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... *Huff huff*

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO.....

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

Forums » Kuponut » Kuponut.com discussion

RE: This Place...
9-24-2007 5:56:36 AM
Architect1

Myspace would get word out faster but it kinda makes me think it'd prolly do the job of draging in all the nutjobs too. You gotta admit, though, Kuponut is a very specific sort of Forum that caters to a specific range of people. Even with the add article feature the best way to get the word out would be by word of mouth unless you could use that Kuponut Productions thinge on You Tube to promote it a bit more. (Speaking of which I really gotta update that....)

Heh, I can pull people in, but I can't keep them here. (My guild on Warcraft suffers like that all the time........ Frown )

RE: Post any Pictures
9-25-2007 6:48:33 AM
Architect1

^.....They need to die...^

Anywhooooo! It's that time again folks! Sorry I haven't been around much lately but I did get another of the comic pages done. I can't seem to work as fast as I'd like to... ehh, I suppose something is better than nothing...

Page 3 Tongue sticking out

RE: what super power would you want?
9-28-2007 11:48:20 AM
Architect1

.............I want the ability to just generally control all of reality and twist it into my idea world, but alas, until such day as I could, I'm stuck with playing the sims... Frown

(Last time I was on my Roxas lookalike was very traumatised after being abducted by aliens and my cloud and Sephiroth lookalikes wouldn't stop woowhoing in the hot tub...... Tongue sticking out )

Forums » RPG Chat » Final Fantasy... » Final Fantasy 7

RE: Connected to FFX/X-2? *possible spoilers*
10-5-2007 7:33:18 AM
Architect1

You have to remember that planets never stay the same, there's always some shift in the plates of earth that create volcanoes and all that. So it's posible that far enough into the future it could have changed radically. Or maybe even the weapons could have done something to whipe out spirans or there was a major disaster of the day after tommorrow kind to throw everything into chaos. The possibilities are endless.

Another good reason for the change in land mass could be that Spira was an Isolated continent somewhere away from the main bulk of the FF7 continents and the Spirans reached out for it when it was discovered....or they eventually gained the technological capability to rejoin with the rest of the world after Sin destroyed most of theirs, who knows.

(Can you tell I've been thinking about this one for a long time?)

Big Smile

Forums » RPG Chat » Final Fantasy... » Final Fantasy 10-2

RE: how do you find the key item?
10-5-2007 7:50:13 AM
Architect1

Oh Oh!! I think I know this one!

Paine's special dress sphere... you get that from Trommel in chapter 1 for bugging him a whole heap and the Key items.... You get them in chapter five... I think theres 2 of them... one is in the thunder plains in that big cave with the funky doors where you find Cid (I never finish that....) and the other one in on the mi'hen highroad somewhere... In a chest prolly.

(.....I have a lot of spare time....)

Forums » RPG Chat » Final Fantasy... » Final Fantasy 10

RE: Blitzball
10-5-2007 7:54:36 AM
Architect1

There's a Ronso on the docks in Luca that I always use and an Al Bhed in the shop on the Mi'hen highroad named Ropp or somethin like that who turns out to be a pretty good defensive player. (There's a guado I like to use, but I forget their name....)

Tongue sticking out

Forums » RPG Chat » Final Fantasy... » Final Fantasy 9

RE: Honestly i shit you not
10-5-2007 8:00:42 AM
Architect1

...I can honestly say that FF9 captured my imagination more than any other final fantasy game, it was the first one I managed to finish on my own as well. Ohhhh and Quina! I TOTALLY LOVE QUINA!!! Honestly, who can't love that tubby ball of floating lard that spends more of the game floating around on their own than any other character....(Quite literally. Quina floats back to the Mist continent and scares the crap outta the lindblum guards if you don't put her in your party after finishing the first bit with the Iifa tree. Tongue sticking out )

Forums » RPG Chat » All other games

RE: Games that they need to remake
10-5-2007 8:13:06 AM
Architect1

I wish the makers of Devil May Cry would catch up to Square so they could put in graphics like FF12.... *Arc stares off into space drooling* That would make the cutscene at the begining of DMC 3 so much better if they remade it like that... SSQQQQQUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! You know me'n Zarkcus heard that the next DMC game was gonna be coming out in Xbox. Honestly, I hope it doesn't or they're like totally gonna have the worlds bigest Dante Fangirl hunting them down and systematically terminating the existance of their loved ones until they make her a version for Playstation 2. Cause, seriously, If I have to get a new platform to play DMC4, even though Dante isn't the main character I am going to run around screaming until heads start rolling.... Nihihihihihihihihi, carnage. *Arc returns to drooling as she goes back to staring into space...*

Okies... I'm done, ranting now.... but seriously, I wish they'd redo DMC 1 so I could actually get my own copy, Heh. Big Smile

Forums » RPG Chat » Zelda... » The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

RE: how many hours did you spend just riding the horse?
10-5-2007 8:23:11 AM
Architect1

Epona totally rocks! The first thing I do every time I replay the game is to go Get Epona from lon lon ranch when I'm big enough. The first time I did it though I was on a timer and I wasted a good two hours of the 19 hours total play time figuring out how to get out of the Ranch when dat lieeetle turd locked the gate. Hehehe, anyway, did you know that the poes that you sell to the spooky guy in the gate house when you're older only appear when You're riding Epona in certain areas and directions within the field? I spend days when ever I'm playing just riding around on Epona to get them all, and I ride her in the Gerudo Canyon as well. There's a horseback shooting game at the top of one of the ramps and I like belting around the lake while it's mostly empty...

......heh, Riding Epona is fun, just don't get me started on how much I play with her in Majora's mask and Twilight princess, heh. Tongue sticking out

Forums » RPG Chat » Zelda... » The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

RE: Wolf Form is awesome!
10-5-2007 8:25:53 AM
Architect1

Heh, yeah wolf form rocks. I like the instant kill attack with the know spreading darkness bit yanno? But I keep missing the bloody howling stones whenever I play hehehehehe.

RE: what super power would you want?
10-6-2007 6:58:09 AM
Architect1

AndY said:stop making cloud and sephiroth fuck its not normal

Cha! You forgot who you're talking to didn't you. Nothing about me or what I do could be concidered normal. Da word Fangirl ringin any bells yet? Tongue sticking out

Besides... I don't make them do it, not anymore. (You just gotta love free will.)

Forums » RPG Chat » Zelda... » The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

RE: beat it yet?
10-11-2007 8:29:56 PM
Architect1

Saa?!

Phantom Hourglass isn't even out here in Australia yet. All we have of it is a empty box on the shelves that confuses me because they're just for display......(Honestly, why do they taunt me so!!!)

Big Smile

Forums » Kuponut » Welcome To Kuponut!

RE: Hi there!
10-13-2007 6:58:32 AM
Architect1

Uhhh, who cares Aeris? It's going well so far!

Real Location: Rockingham Western Australia
First Videogame: ....Lemmings
First FF: FFX
A little known fact about me: I was a Kleptomaniac.... not anymore though. Tongue sticking out

Forums » RPG Chat » Final Fantasy... » Final Fantasy 9

RE: Honestly i shit you not
10-13-2007 7:09:16 AM
Architect1

Personally as far as graphics went, FF9 was better than most, I mean, even though FF8 was all in proper proportion and everything it was all so totally pixilated it could have been as bad as FF, and the areas you could run around where all so.... limited. FF9 had a bit more freedom. Plus, you could actually make out the characters faces and everything, so at the time, it was certainly very good with the graphics...

(And personally, the fangirl in me is offended that it's not one of your top three.... she doesn't really like you either, you corrected her Mad )

Forums » RPG Chat » Final Fantasy... » Final Fantasy 10-2

RE: how do you find the key item?
10-13-2007 7:16:54 AM
Architect1

Well DUH! the information is correct.

I could tell you nearly anything about FFX and FFX2. I could tell you where to find the key items for Yuna and Rikku's special dress spheres as well. Mad

AND DON'T FRIGGEN CORRECT ME!

10-14-2007 12:02:59 AM
Architect1

Ansem the Defiler said:congrats Zarkus and Arc, hope you have fun, break some skulls in for me in the mosh pit.

Hope all is well Cloud, do try to avoid the spiders, i didnt mean for them to grow so fast.

Later
Ansem

Dude.... That was like over and done with ages ago.... and we didn't get to break any skulls in the mosh pit but we did get to see a few wacked out fangirls making asses of themselves. But we have another concert on the 18th! Linkin Park!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

It'slikeohhmygodIgettoseeLinkinPark!Youknowthey'remyfavouritebandandtheylikegundamstoo!Imeanwhocanlikegundamsandnottotallyrock?TheyhadtheEpyonmodelgundaminoneoftheirvideoclipsandthesongcrawlingwasusedintheaddforgundamwingwhileitwasplayingforToonami!Nihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi!

Tongue sticking out Big Smile Wink Smile Tongue sticking out

Forums » Videogames » Gamecube

RE: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight princess (gamecube version)
10-15-2007 2:32:45 PM
Architect1

....Now that you've said that I'm reminded of an old fanfiction.....

Big Smile

Forums » Videogames » Playstation 2

Recomended wargames...
10-15-2007 2:38:46 PM
Architect1

Alright, here's the thing.

My dad is an absolute wargame junkie, Navy seals to splinter cell, he's played it, mastered it and probably decided it sucked. Problem is, he's running out of games to play and we need to track him down a couple of new ones so what can yall recomend? I'll giveya the list of what he's already played and maybe you lot can help me find something that he hasn't managed to blitz through....

Page 8 of 25     « First   4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12   Last »  
Showing Posts 141 to 160 of 491

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19287524