Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-18-2017, 1:31 PM

Forums » Kuponut » Kuponut.com discussion

RE: NEW FORUMS: Feature requests?
5-16-2007 7:29:20 AM
Sephiroth

Yeah, I think that the birthday messages could be a great idea.

If, in your heart, I dissapear like all this snow, I want to bloom again within your heart. -Gackt

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
5-16-2007 7:33:49 AM
Sephiroth

Granted, but the real kind is stored in your fridge and local grocery stores, and the electronic kind is stored in your hard drive!<br><br>I wish we all got PS3's with copies of MGS4 or FF XII, our choice!

If, in your heart, I dissapear like all this snow, I want to bloom again within your heart. -Gackt

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic » Parodies

RE: Crab Battle 2
5-17-2007 7:27:16 AM
Sephiroth

Oh lord thats one helluva long post.....<br><br>Still awesome tho!

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic » Parodies

RE: Crab Battle 2
5-17-2007 8:02:01 PM
Sephiroth

Yeah, that is understandable...<br><br>But I printed out the current CBS2, and with the print about half this size, and it was 30 pages..... 30!!!!!!<br><br>And this ep is gonna be the longest yet? zomg, this is gonna be insane.

RE: Departures: Comings and Goings ect.........
5-17-2007 8:03:53 PM
Sephiroth

Well, I gots work now, so I'll only be able to visit the site about twice a week, depending on how work goes...<br><br>Pizza Joint by the way, GodFathers Pizza. making 7 an hour...

5-18-2007 7:29:45 AM
Sephiroth

Granted, but as soon as I get my copy of it, all your rank are belong to me!!!!!<br><br>I wish I had the money to get a copy of Battlefield 2142

Forums » Videogames » PC

RE: MapleStory
5-22-2007 12:49:10 PM
Sephiroth

Yeah, it does take helluva long time to get to any sort of high level, but I dont mind it that much personally. PB showed it to me like, what, a year or so ago? I played it on and off for a while, but now Its pretty much all I play when the TV is taken.

5-23-2007 7:36:44 AM
Sephiroth

Not granted, thats just blasphemy!!!! (And in other news, I am just about ready to fight the hardest boss in the game! Dragon with 1.5 Billion, yes BILLION, HP, and its atk can cause instadeath)<br><br>I wish that boss didnt give me nightmares....

Forums » Entertainment » Music chat

RE: Music: Fav artists, songs, ect
5-23-2007 7:37:50 AM
Sephiroth

Hey, any of you guys heard of FenixDown?

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
5-24-2007 7:38:54 AM
Sephiroth

Yeah, I love it when people try to say crap about you in whatever language they speak, when you do too.<br><br>Actually had a situation like that on the bus, we have alot of Mexicans on our route, so they speak Spanish half the time. The bus driver, though I hate her with the burning passion of a thousand suns, can speak Spanish. The kids were saying something about her, though I personally couldnt understand it, she said something right back at them,<br><br>It was Hilarous

5-29-2007 10:08:57 PM
Sephiroth

NotGranted! I didnt feel like making a cookie or taking a picture!!!!<br><br>I wish for the ability to sleep without actually having to lay down and rest.

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
5-29-2007 10:12:56 PM
Sephiroth

over the last few days we have had obscene amounts of rain, hail, lightning, tornadoes/funnel clouds, or all of the above. and it is supposed to be like that for the rest of the week.<br><br>I read about this a while ago, but some damn dirty whore sold her 3 yr old son to someone for a goddamn car!<br><br>it makes me sad that all this shit goes on, anywhere and everywhere.... dammit now i'm pissed off...<br><br>Urge to stab something rising.....

RE: Laugh to be Random (again!)
5-29-2007 10:14:33 PM
Sephiroth

If I can steal something Ansem said I dont even know how long ago... <br><br>IMAGONNAGOZONGFOOJIBBITY!!11!!!!!!ONETY ONE!!!!

5-29-2007 10:15:24 PM
Sephiroth

And, sorry for the double post, in the timeless style of mix-n-match old additives.<br><br>Dont cross the Street if you cant get out of the Kitchen.

6-2-2007 12:24:43 AM
Sephiroth

yeah, things are kinda dead right now tho... guess everyone lost the will to post with you gone, man.<br><br>but me personally, I have been really busy... my cruel and unusual Chem Teacher just sprung the final test on us today, so I was sweating over that all week cramming for it. Coupled with work and whatnot, this week has been fuggin crazy... but I will hopefully be back alot more often, now that we only have Monday before SCHOOL IS DONE FOR THE SUMMER WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br><br>er, ahem sorry... just happy that its over for 3 glorious months.... and now that I have a job that occupies a good portion if my free time, and the funds that come with it, my gaming can continue unabated! Usually I get tired of what games I have over the summer, due to the extremely limited nature of my game buying (lucky to get 2 to 3 a year.....) but now that I have my own funds with which to get my own, I'm in fuggin buisness!

RE: Places
6-2-2007 12:29:05 AM
Sephiroth

Current location: Gillette, Wyoming in the USA<br><br>Countries visited: none, the farthest I have been away from wyoming is fuggin Denver.<br><br>Countries I really wanna see, ordered from most to least: Japan, Ireland, Germany, China, Russia, anywhere in Canada. Basically the same in Ansem with the wanting to get away from America for awhile.

6-2-2007 12:34:02 AM
Sephiroth

Blargh I iz teh dustxx0rx.....<br><br>but, tho it is still random for this thread.<br><br>Hey Ansem, you ever see a movie called The Boondock Saints? if not, you wanna buy it, I guarantee.

6-3-2007 10:56:40 PM
Sephiroth

granted, they make anything they touch t3h du$txx0rz, have fun doing anything productive.<br><br>I Wish for a grandouise scheme, and yes I know i butchered grandoise.

6-3-2007 11:02:35 PM
Sephiroth

Killing being an entirely too literal term right now... when I Signed up I told them i couldn't work on Thursdays, but my stupid manager keeps clocking me for thursday, so I Repeatedly tell her that I Cannot work on thursdays, and she says she will try and remember. so I asked for this last saturday off, she said fine, so I left it at that.

and now I Find out that I was still clocked for Saturday, and friday, which she neglected to write on the friggin schedule, so I Didnt even know I Was supposed to work then. I Got fired because I Didnt know I Was supposed to come in, by checking a schedule that hadnt been changed.

I get to go in on Monday, my usually glorious last day of school, and argue with a Nazi boss that I dont even think will care she fucked up!
Last edited by Sephiroth on 6-3-2007 11:03 PM

6-4-2007 7:24:00 AM
Sephiroth

Granted, but it doesnt like you and attacks you whenever it sees you.<br><br>I wish for flight

Page 1 of 6     1 2 3 4 5 6   Last »  
Showing Posts 1 to 20 of 103

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19275113