Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-20-2017, 10:09 PM

Forums » Videogames » In General

RE: Gaming? a mental illness?
7-1-2007 2:33:25 PM
SilverRose

Weltall said:FUCK NO!

As you all should know, the man is trying to make gaming addiction a mental illness. That's stupid!

Say what you think about this crap.

My mom even believed it! the hell?! I was like whatever its crap it ain't my problem ok if I was with an illness what would be the symptoms? I bet they can't answer that, hey I forget stuff a lot but that was way before I got into games more. So they won't stop US!

Don't judge others if you don't know them.

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Paranormal
7-1-2007 2:39:15 PM
SilverRose

Cloud 777 said:?I was found to be psychic earlier today, and got to thinking. How many other people have had a paranormal experience? so heres the topic.
mine include seeing light around some people and hearing voices when im going to sleep.

Note: if you dont believe in the paranormal then that is your opinion. I dont insult your beliefs, please dont insult mine

hmm those lights that u see around are called orbs!! wahhooo!! thats awesome me I believe in the supernatural but never seen it though I think I saw an angel when I was12 I think I was moving to my side of my bed and then I saw a kid laying next 2 me glowing white light so pretty! that's the only thing I saw.

7-1-2007 2:42:25 PM
SilverRose

Architect1? said:Try having a classic case of Constantine's abilities but kinda toned down a little. Like I mentioned a while back I come from a seriously fire and brimstone religious family and it does have it's perks. I got more of the seeing side for things than anything else but my sister, she's really powerfully conected to death. I'm no slouch with my abilities, but she's even more powerful than me. It kinda makes her all pissy a lot of the time too...so yeah...

It really screws with your head and You get a wicked fear of dark places and old ruins when you keep seeing the monsters that walk out of them. (There's still a demon living outside the house but it can't get in, and there is a baby soul eater living in my bedroom. Fortunately, I have a while to get rid of it cause it's not big enough to eat me yet.)

Wink

Hey Arch that worries me its very scary right? I mean If I ever saw things like I would freak out a lot. hjmm u see demons? cuz I think thats what they are.

RE: Post any Pictures
7-1-2007 2:51:33 PM
SilverRose

hmm more Evanescense! Crazed dude!

Forums » RPG Chat » Final Fantasy... » Final Fantasy 9

RE: Honestly i shit you not
7-10-2007 7:45:07 PM
SilverRose

I like it a lot! I played it 3xs now it is my 4th! but never got Ark I didn't even know that back then 0_0!

7-11-2007 5:13:29 PM
SilverRose

Architect1 said:[QUOTE=SilverRose]
Hey Arch that worries me its very scary right? I mean If I ever saw things like I would freak out a lot. hjmm u see demons? cuz I think thats what they are.

Well that was a very ameturish analysis of my abilities. Yes, it was scary at first, but these days they don't scare me to much unless where talking about the pet shadow creature my sister has hovering by her door at the end of the hallway. I hate that thing.

And they're not always classed as demons. They can be spirits or beings of energy as well, it just depends on where I am and how they where formed. Although I will admit that walking into any temple in china will knock me out cold until I'm removed. It made my holiday to Hong Kong very interesting because I couldn't go into all the temples, just to many dead people all floating around and trying to get the attention of anyone who can so much as feel them.[/QUOTE]

Gome... T_T Wow u can see em? thats amazing.

7-11-2007 5:17:04 PM
SilverRose

AngelOfBetrayal? said:I have nightmares alot, and if i get scratch in it or something i normally have the scratch when i wake up. though not as bad as in my dream, still it scares me. And i hear thing constantly, and let me tell you, it's defiantly not casper i'm hearing either.

Whoa I can imagine, it'd be too much of a casper voice. *sigh* Does it worry you?

7-14-2007 10:46:06 PM
SilverRose

Cloud777 and Angel I don't think that y'all are crazy and what kind of MOM says that to her own daughter or I think she doesn't believe in the paranormal. Seriously if I saw somethhhing out the ordinary I tell Mom and Dad even my BF And My Best friend they would believe my Best Gurlfriend she had some experience too.

RE: Quizzes!!
7-14-2007 11:17:12 PM
SilverRose

nnoying Teeny: You piss a lot of people off with your idiotic questions and pretentious attitude. So you think you know it all? Do you know you are the laughing stock of the scene? When you enter a club everyone collectively groans, you think you're a Goth but you have'nt quite mastered the art of looking sexy, being nonchalant and acting reserved. You do it for the attention and because this is the scene you just happen to be into at the moment. Some teeny Goths grow out of it, but you sound like a complete jackass. You look best squished down the side of the road. Your motto is I wish I was better than you
Noooooo! thats very wrong I dont wish I was better than any1 that sounds conceited or envious, and yeah I'm not fully Goth I wear things that I feel comfy on ^0^

7-16-2007 1:43:39 PM
SilverRose

2nd quiz!

7-16-2007 4:16:37 PM
SilverRose

3rd quiz

You come from an Ancient Civilization. Egypt, China, Rome... a piece of all the greatest civilizations of their time can be found in you.

Cool me like it.

7-23-2007 5:27:31 PM
SilverRose

Ahhh! I like those!!!!
oh here its not much cuz of my PC

y'all should read it its from tha GI

7-23-2007 5:55:07 PM
SilverRose

Damn the letters look small! Anyway in the ugly it says that Nomura's not not making such game but director Yoshinori Kitase said as long as there are people who9 want to make it and who are waiting for it we don't want to proclaim THE END we want it. you want it. So make it already!

RE: Departures: Comings and Goings ect.........
8-15-2007 2:27:28 PM
SilverRose

HI bunnies! Well I'm not really back my mom got a new PC HP!!! Darling it looks bangin'! and it has lots and lots of RAM but guess what she said that no one at home will use it after she frkin used my old PC shes gonna come with that crap! anyway just to let y'all know maybe she'll let me hopefully but what a way of saying thanks when used it to pay the bills!

8-15-2007 2:29:12 PM
SilverRose

oh yeah I also guessed her password she even put an obvious hint!

8-20-2007 6:11:56 PM
SilverRose

Thanks! anyway ahem I'll be busy watching anime cuz I know that I can't use it a lot.
again here's tha link!
www.tv-links.co.uk
Last edited by Cloud 777 on 10-13-2007 12:47 PM

8-30-2007 6:54:44 PM
SilverRose

Muteki said:I prefer www.crunchyroll.com for anime. Then again it doesn't have any liscenced stuff.

And SilverRose, what anime is your avatar from? Those pictures are giving off a very sailor moon feel.

Edit: Oh, and SilverRose, watch Lucky Star if you aren't already. It is an awsome anime. I can even almost sing the intro song, I just don't have the individual words memorized.

Ohh it's Sailor Moon and her scouts in Chibi!!! hmm that link I'll check dat out! And da Anime!

8-30-2007 6:58:05 PM
SilverRose

aHEM THATS ME WELL NOW MY IS DRK BROWN AGAIN ANYWAY FROM WHAT COUNTRY DO I LOOK FROM? Y'ALL SHOULD CHECK OUT BLINGEE.COM!

9-4-2007 3:19:31 PM
SilverRose

0_0*drools by the sight of cool pics* Woow
I like fairies!!!
and cuz I like him(the band I mean)
Inuyasha!
and some FF6 grlI don't know her name can any1 tell me...
I like how Rikku looks here!

9-6-2007 12:52:10 PM
SilverRose

Ansem u know Cloud's hair is awesome!
Anyway now I know the parental control password but she told me not to tell my bro cuz I know if he knows it he soon gonna think that he owns it and that not what my mom and I want. Anyhoo I'll be able to log in but I have o be cautious cuz if she sees that I'm on it too much she'll say something.

Page 3 of 7     « First   1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Last »  
Showing Posts 41 to 60 of 135

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19279994