Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-18-2017, 1:34 PM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
11-11-2008 6:32:22 AM
SilverRose

Glenn said:i'm catholic but i don't agree with other catholics at all because alot of christians are too intent on the jesus aspect of the religion which isn't the main point and they can't understand that

I agree with u. Hey my grandpa doesn't believe that there are some bad Christians. Like umm they think they can judge and some crap like that. Sorry I don't know how 2 xplain it 2 ya.

Don't judge others if you don't know them.

12-2-2008 10:22:38 AM
SilverRose

Well me School is pretty hard but I finally finished wrtiting 4 freaking essays!!! Mad Damn my writing ain't no joke good thing I passed my midterm portfolio.(It includes a revised essay,cover letter,and a comment sheet!) And they gotta be strictly 5 paragraph format Embarrassed Smile Anyway I'm done with my last essay Yeah!!!. now my bro wants his Xbox back cuz he might get a 360 by trading it and his games *sigh* I won't get to play my Dead or Alive Ultimate!! -_- I love that game so much its aweome probably the only fighting game that I'm pretty good at!. Oh yeah I also have DOA Xtreme Volleyball. yeah its aimed for guys yeah sex sells but I like cuz of the volleyball!! and the bathing suits, I wish I had some of them. Although there were skimpy ass ones those are not my type.It kind of like playing with dolls. (god I miss those days). But I got me some new PS2 games whahhhahaha that I haven't played yet.

12-9-2008 5:43:13 AM
SilverRose

Safer Sephiroth said:I went to my Play N Trade for the first time friday and got Chrono Cross/FF Anthology/ And ehrgiez for 50 bucks. I just finished up Ehrgiez except for Godhands 3rd costume which of course im not gonna bother with the hrs. Before I play CC or FF Ant Ima play the games ive been holding off for so long. Arc the lad end of darkenss ima play

EDIT-Also whats up everyone

Hmm I never played Chrono Cross nor FF anthology. I've been doing wonderfully! Big Smile

12-9-2008 5:44:34 AM
SilverRose

Architect1 said:..... You're back?

No wonder it was so quiet.

I've been playing A LOT of warcraft and I got to play with my guild members for like the first time in AGES! I just dinged lvl 71 so I'm all like WOOOOOOOOOT!

I'm trying to save up to get a birdie so I can go flying around like crazy and then finish off the map finding in Outlands. I'm going for the Explorer Acheivement and I was so determined to get it I took a lap around Silvermoon and Thunder Bluff just to proove that I could.

Tongue sticking out

Next thing you know I'll be wanting the war bear.

And Dad's little light war just took itself to a whole new level. The house has been added too no less than 15 times in the past week and the neighbours have all started to respond, even the old grinches down the street who killed off their neighbours trees so they wouldn't get leaves on their perfect lawn. (Next time I get the chance I am totally driving over it.)

Big Smile

Cool u got to play WoW I never have. Frown But I'm not in a rush. How long did it took to get to lv 71?!

12-9-2008 5:46:56 AM
SilverRose

Guess whaaat! I gots me a Xbox 360! WOOT!!!! with DoA 4 and DoA Xtreme 2. Finally sumthing that I got my ownself. It is preused and I ain't got no damn Hardrive. *sigh* It cost too much!

2-5-2009 1:18:46 PM
SilverRose

whahpah! hey guys! Happy New Year and everything!!! Well im in my 2nd semester at college. And I finally I gots me a 360!!! I can't believe myself, though its used so no hard-drive Frown But i'll save up so I can get it. Anyway I gots DOA4, DOA Xtreme and I just bought Eternal Sonata it is sooo kawaii but good gameplay. Oh yeah my friend lended me Elder Scrolls Oblivion that game is AWESOME! I played the 3rd but I never understood it so I didn't beat it. Then he asked if I would want 2 play so I thought hehe why not. This game helped understan much more cuz of its tutorial. But I want! Soul Calibur 4, Fable 2, Rumble Roses XX, Tomb Raider Underworld and Tales of Vesperia!!! dang but they are expensve!

Forums » Videogames » Nintendo DS

FFTacticsA2
2-6-2009 3:24:28 PM
SilverRose

Umm I was wondering what the hell is MVP and how do u get it?

3-24-2009 11:15:36 AM
SilverRose

damn cloud we are on the same page my 360 gots it 2! But I heard that u gots to call microsoft and tell them about. So they will send you a box so you can send ur 360 to them and in 2 weeks or so u will get another one. well I havent done that yet so I will check that out.

RE: Departures: Comings and Goings ect.........
5-16-2009 5:07:37 PM
SilverRose

Wow school is anoying and I freaking failed math funds. *sigh* ill hav 2 take it again.

5-16-2009 5:08:19 PM
SilverRose

Wow school is anoying and I freaking failed math funds. *sigh* ill hav 2 take it again.

5-16-2009 5:08:56 PM
SilverRose

9-20-2009 1:31:27 PM
SilverRose

Cloud 777 said:I'm back... Again! *cue evil music?*
College is finished for a while now. Get exam results on August 20th. I turn 17 on the 7th. That reminds me: Get booze...

Whoah ur 17 and in College? Are u from the US or from Britain? And I hope ya get good exam results! *^0^* I'm in the Fall season of college so far it seems pretty cool.

RE: stupid!
10-9-2009 4:03:40 PM
SilverRose

Architect1 said:Hmmmmm..... *Giggles Pervertedly*

You'd probably be in more danger of being molested by me than him. Nihihihihihihihihihi. (At least I'm a girl!)

Tongue sticking out

That was hilarious!! LOL

RE: stupid!
10-9-2009 4:08:54 PM
SilverRose

Zarkcus said:baka no yaro

hmm the only thing I get is the baka part is it stupid or fool or idiot??

11-25-2009 11:56:49 PM
SilverRose

*crickets chirping*
yeahh umm He-llo?

Page 7 of 7     « First   1 2 3 4 5 6 7  
Showing Posts 121 to 135 of 135

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19275113