Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-23-2017, 9:51 PM

Forums » Kuponut » Kuponut.com discussion

RE: NEW FORUMS: Feature requests?
7-28-2007 1:08:56 PM
admin

Announcements and Stickys have been fixed. They were backwards... Thanks Aeris for pointing this out

Announcements are now permanently listed at the top of any threads, and Stickies are now 30 day announcements that become a normal thread after 30 days.

8-3-2007 7:16:13 PM
admin

Thanks for mentioning this issue

I am aware of this 0 posts problem, and have specifically hard-coded all values to 0 to temporarily work around an entirely different glitch that i have discovered in the database math routene that counts the total threads/posts. I am working on this issue and the forums should hopefully be 'fixed' within a few days

thanks

8-7-2007 11:16:13 AM
admin

0 post issue resolved

new feature for moderators: "Move Thread" to another board
- only works if you try to edit the first post in a thread.
I think aeris asked for this a while back

Aeris, please move this thread to the "Kuponut.com discussion" board. This way you can test it out.
Last edited by admin on 8-7-2007 11:17 AM

8-7-2007 4:19:41 PM
admin

admin said:only works if you try to edit the first post in a thread

go to the first page of this thread, edit the very first post of this thread

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: IQ test
8-19-2007 7:46:13 PM
admin

Architect1 said:I've been properly tested for my IQ before and I scored a 130 on it. Tongue sticking out

me too: mine is 172 Cool

8-22-2007 10:05:17 PM
admin

blame the USA school systems, they SUCK... they exist only to make the average kids learn average things, teach not very smart kids as much as they can, and do absolutely nothing for the really really smart kids to help them achieve what they are capable of.

thats why the USA's smart kids don't achieve much, they were never taught do to so, and only taught to be capable of performing average tasks for average people... really pisses me off now that i'm old enough to realize this. damn i could know *so much more* and do more things if only my school system had done their job.

thanx for wasting my leet skillz, bitches

grrr! Mad

8-23-2007 10:27:25 AM
admin

Muteki said:Maybe you aren't as smart as I thought you were Mog.

well, you are probably right: how ever smart you thought i was, i'm actually even smarter than that Big Smile

8-25-2007 7:29:54 PM
admin

all board and thread urls are now friendly

before:
- http://www.kuponut.com/forums/Thread.aspx?t=6

after:
- http://www.kuponut.com/forums/t6-NEW-FORUMS:-Feature-requests

RE: problem
8-27-2007 10:55:25 PM
admin

thanks for telling me about this issue, it has been fixed

Cool

Forums » Videogames » Nes

LifeForce
8-30-2007 10:57:53 AM
admin

the absolute best NES game of all time: LifeForce

just had to let everyone know Wink

8-31-2007 9:03:31 AM
admin

i dont quite understand what you mean?

8-31-2007 3:25:15 PM
admin

well, you are not supposed to be notified when new posts are made to a topic IF they are YOUR posts -- is that what you mean?

Make $$ by submitting articles @ Kuponut.com !!
8-31-2007 4:11:22 PM
admin

There are only 3 requirements to make $$ at kuponut.com :

1) You must have or set up a PayPal.com account
2) You must go to your profile page and provide your PayPal address in the "PayPal.com Address" field
3) You must submit an article

There are no age restrictions. You simply need a paypal account.

How much $$ can you make?

There are 2 things to know about making $$ at kuponut.com:

1) You only make money if your submitted article is approved AND a moderator (myself) does not have to spend more than 2 minutes correcting any mistakes in your submission.
- If the submitted article has incomplete data (such as no author information or no "submit to category" information) then the submission may be denied.

2) Right now the pay structure is:
$1.00 per any submitted and approved article
$1.25 per any submitted and approved "walkthrough" article

-- this payrate is increased +$0.05 per 20 approved articles you submit and is capped at a maximum of $1.25 (article) and $1.50(walkthrough article).

**note: any article submitted that is for a game that has been released within the last 12 months automatically gets a $0.25 bonus so long as that article follows all rules laid out in this post AND the submitted article is at least 3 pages long. 3 pages = requires me to scroll down at least 3 pages in a 1024x768 resolution, using internet explorer. the 12 months since first release rule means since the FIRST time that game has been released for the first time. re-releases of a game on another console do not count.

Rules for submitting articles:

1) All submissions MUST be for or about a RPG video game

2) If you are NOT the original author of the ENTIRE article you are submitting, you must have received permission from that author BEFORE you post that article to kuponut.com's review process. You must also include that author's name/email in the Author field/box on the submission page.

3) The submission will automatically be "denied" if there is already an article for that same topic for the same submitted category. In otherwords, if you submit an article to the "Games > Final Fantasy 7" category, with the article title of "Walkthrough", it will be denied because that section already has a walkthrough article.

To contact an author about permission to use their guide on this site, please use the email template below:

www.kuponut.com , is the website we would like to list your guide on.

we have found your guide at this current website address:

- http://www.theirguide.com/example/asdf.txt

Can we post your guide on www.kuponut.com ?

Please allow up to 24 hours AFTER your submission has been "approved" before PM'ing me about "please pay me". If your submission is "denied", you will not get paid for it.

Use the PM system on this site to check received PMs from me whether the submission was approved or denied. If you submitted something and there is no PM to you yet about approve/deny, I have not reviewed it yet. I will check submitted articles only 1-2 times a week. Do not post or PM about "please check my article" unless it has been at least 7 days since submitting it. Thank you!
Last edited by admin on 9-21-2007 8:41 PM

8-31-2007 6:36:15 PM
admin

exactly. alerts are for other author's posts not yours Wink

RE: Make $$ by submitting articles @ Kuponut.com !!
8-31-2007 7:28:21 PM
admin

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) Where is the PayPal Address/Account located in your Edit Profile page?
A) There are 4 major sections: Update Profile Information, Personal, Forums, and Various Other Data. The 4th section, Various Other Data, located below the other 3 sections, is where the PayPal section is located. If for some reason you can't find it, just PM me your PayPal info and I will apply it to your account for you.

Q) If it takes longer than 2 minutes for a moderator to correct my mistakes from an article submission, that submission will become void. What types of mistakes does that mean?
A) If the article's data fields are all filled in (category, title, content, author info) but the data is either inaccurate, misspelled/typos, or very badly formatted -- those are all reasons a moderator would have to spend extra time correcting mistakes.

Q) If an article I submit gets denied, can I change or fix some things and then re-submit it again?
A) Yes, of course. Just make sure you correct the reason it was denied before re-submitting it, otherwise you are just wasting your time and the moderator's time by re-submitting the exact same thing again.

Q) What exactly is a "Walkthrough"?
A) Only 1 article per section can be a "Walkthrough". A walkthrough is a complete guide that walks the user through the entire game from start to finish. It lists every step that must be taken to beat the game and is not specific to one portion of the game like all other articles would be. Since there can only be 1 walkthrough per section, submitting another walkthrough for a section that already has one means you can pretty much guarantee your submission would be denied. We do not need "duplicate articles" on the site, for obvious reasons.

Q) What if the game category/section I want to submit an article for doesn't exist in the list of available sections/categories to choose from at the submission page?
A) For now, simply use the first line in the "Article Text" textbox on the submission to request a new category. Example: If the "Article Text" for the article you are submitting was to say "Materia is good, Materia is great..." and you want to request that a new section called "Games > Final Fantasy 3001" to be added for your article to be posted to -- then now the top/first line of the "Article Text" would instead say "Games > Final Fantasy 3001" and the 2nd/next line would say "Materia is Good, Materia is Great..."

Last edited by admin on 8-31-2007 8:21 PM

RE: Make $$ by submitting articles @ Kuponut.com !!
9-6-2007 6:17:02 AM
admin

in that instance, you would not have to ask them for permission, but you would still need to submit their name as the author name for that article submission (since they ask that you still give them credit for it)

Forums » Videogames » Playstation 1

RE: What was the first Playstation game you ever played?
9-6-2007 12:32:12 PM
admin

Twisted Metal 2: World Tour

damn fun game, Twisted Metal 4 is by far the best in the series -- Twisted Metal Black (PS2) has such horrible handling of cars it is painful to play it.

RE: Ansem, Mog....need your consensus on something
9-7-2007 9:32:25 AM
admin

well, i don't have any strong feelings about this either way, so i will leave this up to you as to how to handle it

however, if your decision is to lock topics after 50 pages, i would suggest that if a new thread is started as a continuance of the previous 50 pages, you should go back to that locked topic later on and:
- unlock it
- post 1 final post into it that simply links to the newly started thread that continues where it left off
- lock it again

however, if you are wanting me to give you an exact opinion one way or the other, i would say dont bother locking them. i suppose it would be neat to see some threads get as long as 100+ pages?

RE: Ansem, Mog....need your consensus on something
9-8-2007 1:30:45 PM
admin

ok, well, in that case i say:

delete the the trash board, and unlock the threads in it and move those threads back into their original appropriate board locations

i guess from now on the rule is: don't lock or move a thread just because of the total posts within it. sounds good to me.

RE: new probem
9-10-2007 9:46:48 AM
admin

i assume you are talking about when you go to this url:

http://www.kuponut.com/forums/b64-Final-Fantasy-7:-Dirge-of-Cereberus

when i go to that url, i do not have that problem.

please verify that THAT is the url you are talking about that redirects you (instantly?) to the forums home page. please verify that you still have that error/issue. if that is not the url, please provide the link you are clicking that is causing that to happen

Page 3 of 8     « First   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Last »  
Showing Posts 41 to 60 of 155

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19287524