Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-18-2017, 1:29 PM

Forums » Kuponut » Kuponut.com discussion

RE: New Kuponut Portal! 10th Birthday!
6-27-2007 8:11:40 PM
sweeneymaster33

Safer Sephiroth said:i like the new kuponut but i miss my Sephiroth picture and i forgot how to download a picture=(

i agree i would like to get my picture that i had on here back and is this the reason y my account got deleated Confused

They said you were as pretty as a picture, I laughed and said, Yeah, lets hang it.

Forums » RPG Chat » Final Fantasy... » Final Fantasy 7

RE: FF7....What does it mean to you?
6-27-2007 8:37:22 PM
sweeneymaster33

it was the first playstation game i ever had i got to the final dungeon and tried to fight sephiroth but never got to him till 5 or 6 years later after i made so many new games and figured out all the secret stuff (like master matereia) and i killed all the weapons and took on sephiroth and i wooped him. i felt bad for killing my favorite character but it was such a sastisfying moment when i finally saw the end of the game after alot of times starting over

They said you were as pretty as a picture, I laughed and said, Yeah, lets hang it.

Forums » RPG Chat » Final Fantasy... » Final Fantasy 10-2

RE: how do you find the key item?
10-11-2007 12:17:06 PM
sweeneymaster33

Architect1 said:Oh Oh!! I think I know this one!

Paine's special dress sphere... you get that from Trommel in chapter 1 for bugging him a whole heap and the Key items.... You get them in chapter five... I think theres 2 of them... one is in the thunder plains in that big cave with the funky doors where you find Cid (I never finish that....) and the other one in on the mi'hen highroad somewhere... In a chest prolly.

(.....I have a lot of spare time....)

The one on mi'hen actually is a side quest type thing. You find it on the road in front of a rock. And it's not in a treasure chest. Other then that your information is correct.

Forums » Videogames » Playstation 1

RE: What was the first Playstation game you ever played?
10-11-2007 12:23:51 PM
sweeneymaster33

final fantasy VII, aka: The best playstation game ever. I got it with the playstaion.

Forums » Videogames » Snes

RE: SNES
10-11-2007 12:43:18 PM
sweeneymaster33

hey don't forget about what started a mega franchise. Final fantasy I. It started on the Snes

Forums » Videogames » Playstation 1

RE: What was the first Playstation game you ever played?
10-12-2007 6:07:16 PM
sweeneymaster33

Yes it had a sequal. I didn't play it often though.

Forums » Videogames » Snes

RE: SNES
10-12-2007 6:14:11 PM
sweeneymaster33

sorry I got the names mixed up. I knew what it looked like cause I got the original Final Fantasy I for Nintendo. I just got confused.

Forums » RPG Chat » Final Fantasy... » Final Fantasy 7

RE: Connected to FFX/X-2? *possible spoilers*
10-12-2007 6:27:56 PM
sweeneymaster33

I'll have to agree with cloud on this one. There are alot of similarities to the map, and the story to. In 7 they say that weapons come out when the planed feels like it's in danger. So sin could be an early form of the weapons that need a host to be used. The pyerflies thing is a good point to. The graphics in 7 couldn't handle those kinds of graphics, but Advent Children could. And to say for cetra and Jenova. This may have been thousands of years befor 7's story. So I don't think Jenova would have been around. And as for the cetra, they could be summoners who continued the traditoin of the pilgramage. But after thousands of years there powers progressed to the power of the cetra. Shinra undoubtably had kids. He may also have written down his studies to pass down to his children, and through the years, it was worked on till it was perfected. The power of the materia, could be like the dresspheres were in X-2. After thousands of years you would think they would evolve to 7's Materia. The summons could have done the same thing. Cause if you notice, throughout the game no matter how hard you look, you can't FIND 2 of the same summons. You have to master it to get a second.

Forums » RPG Chat » Final Fantasy... » Final Fantasy 10

RE: Blitzball
10-12-2007 6:41:26 PM
sweeneymaster33

I kept the original team, with Wakka. Oh, did you know that when Keepa gets to his max level, his kick gets better than ANYONES

Forums » RPG Chat » Final Fantasy... » Final Fantasy 9

RE: Honestly i shit you not
10-12-2007 6:44:38 PM
sweeneymaster33

I thought it was alright. I mean the story line was good, but they could have done a little better with the graphics. I know the graphics they could make then were better then that. But, yea it's in my top 5 fav. final fantasies.

Forums » RPG Chat » Final Fantasy... » Final Fantasy 8

RE: getting all the cards in the game
10-12-2007 6:46:14 PM
sweeneymaster33

after years of playing it. I finally got all the cards. I still couldn't believe who King was in the CC card quest. It was really surprising.

Forums » RPG Chat » Final Fantasy... » Final Fantasy 7: Dirge of Cereberus

RE: Dirge of Cerberus Questions
10-12-2007 6:53:57 PM
sweeneymaster33

It's just like when Lucretia was talking through that one girl. Except in place of machines there was the Jenova cells making here memory into real life. So when she died, she could have been put into the same place where Hojo was, and her lifeforce was infused with Jenova cells, and somehow it ended up back into the planet, and the cave behind the waterfall was the place it came up through the planet. She could also have something to do with that spot, cause didn't she find the Chaos gene in an area like that. So the cave behind the waterfall could be where the Chaos gene was. So befor she died, she placed the DeathPenalty in there, see where this is coming around. And limit breaks are like a serge of emotions bursting out. So he could have learned it like that.

Forums » RPG Chat » Final Fantasy...

The whole circle.
10-12-2007 6:57:59 PM
sweeneymaster33

Does anybody but me realize that all the final fantasies can be connected. If you think about it they can. They keep progressing, and get more technological throughout the whole game. So what if the FINAL final fantasy finds a way to hook the latest final fantasy at the time, back to Final fantasy I.

RE: The whole circle.
12-17-2007 5:43:35 PM
sweeneymaster33

i'm not really talking about that, i'm talking about how 1 can be connected to 2, and 2 to 3, and so forth and so on. till it gets to the final game, which would revert everything back to the crystals that were in ff1. If you think about it, it could be possible, the land masses are relatively alike, and the way the airships change over the games, you never now, this might be what the programmers are doing. Or their just screwing with my head....

Forums » RPG Chat » Final Fantasy... » Final Fantasy 12

With the book.
12-17-2007 5:55:05 PM
sweeneymaster33

Is it just me, or does anybody else think it's almost impossible to get everything in this game without the book. I mean half this stuff you won't know unless you talk to EVERYBODY, after EVERY little thing you do. Sometimes that doesn't even help. There are so many side quests in this game, that you would HAVE to get the book to get them all, the espers, the special weapons, especially the zodiark spear. It's just really hard. And how far have you gotten in the game, and what do you have. I have all the espers even zodiark and chaos. and most of the side quests.

Forums » Videogames » Nes

RE: LifeForce
12-17-2007 6:01:45 PM
sweeneymaster33

what's it about? I've never heard of it.

Forums » RPG Chat » Final Fantasy... » Final Fantasy 9

RE: biggs? Wedge???
8-12-2008 12:42:37 AM
sweeneymaster33

i fully agree, cid kicks ass in 7, but sucks in most of the others. question tho.....in 12, who represents the cid we all know and love, al cid or dr cid? cause i really dont have a clue, on a guess i would say dr cid, but still they could be paying cid back for some of his suck roles *coughs* 6 *coughs* and settin him up with the ladies.

Forums » RPG Chat » Final Fantasy... » Final Fantasy 10

RE: Blitzball
8-12-2008 12:46:02 AM
sweeneymaster33

ill try him out, but i doubt he could beat 99 shot.

Forums » RPG Chat » Final Fantasy... » Final Fantasy 10-2

RE: how do you find the key item?
8-12-2008 12:50:35 AM
sweeneymaster33

you too huh?

RE: Final Fantasy Challenges
8-12-2008 12:59:50 AM
sweeneymaster33

i tried that a not too long ago and either it wouldnt let me in mythril cave, or it wouldnt let me out the other side. main reason i tried was because i wanted to see if yuffie had anything to say during the flashback, but oh well. got a challenge though, in 7 beat ultimate weapon before disk three. it took many tries but it is possible if you can hurt him enough.

Page 1 of 2     1 2   Last »  
Showing Posts 1 to 20 of 35

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19275113