Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-20-2017, 10:08 PM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
6-28-2007 1:35:51 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah heard about Blair stepping down, why'd he do it Aeris?

Yeah, its cool that you found someone like you Cloud, at least your not alone on the psychic thing.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
6-28-2007 1:39:30 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, count sheep.

I wish for booty.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: R.I.P. Benoit.
6-28-2007 1:49:35 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, i think it was over his wife wanting to have Benoit home more for the child, his kid had a type of Autism, and his wife wanted to divorce him over it.

Later
Ansem

RE: Paranormal
6-28-2007 1:55:57 PM
Ansem the Defiler

The only thing i have is homicidal dreams, and a few acid trip nightmares from time to time. And Paranoia, always looking over my shoulder thinking somethings there, sleep with a big knife too,woke up one night with it in my hand.

Later
Ansem

Forums » Videogames » In General

RE: Gaming? a mental illness?
6-28-2007 2:08:37 PM
Ansem the Defiler

No, why are people focused on this so much?

Look, if someone has 40 plus hours to waste on a game, let them, its called moderation, if parents are so uptight about it, make sure your kid, shit i dunno gets a job or goes out and play, or reads a book!

Its not a illness of the mind, its called some people have nothing else to do, a mental ilness is flipping out and killing a room full of people because your pet bunny tells you too. Seriously, its not a ilness, people play at your own risk, its just like drinking or drugs, do it in moderation or you might end up dead from toxification or falling off a roof because you saw a floating Chibi Jim Morrison on a magic carpet.

Honestly, most games and game console manuals have a warning not to play certain hours at a time, shit. seriosly doctors, find another form of research to mess with, your wasting time, go cure cancer, use the money the government gave you for something USEFUL!!!

Later
Ansem

6-29-2007 12:16:36 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but its a Hitman named Juice that gives you a nice tall glass of Head got Blown the Fuck Off

I wish to be a barbie girl, in a barbie world, with guns.

Later
Ansem

6-29-2007 10:29:26 PM
Ansem the Defiler

cant help it i'm paranoid, i need a gun to sleep with though.

Later
Ansem

6-29-2007 10:34:57 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but you get shipped to Thailand to work in Oprahs sweat shop, cuz shes Oprahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I wish for Oprah to be shot, brutally.

Later
Ansem

RE: Paranormal
6-29-2007 10:47:53 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah same here,i always look over my shoulder, everytime i see a cop, shit i get paranoid, hate cops. The slightest noise can arouse my paranoia if i'm in a quite environment.

Later
Ansem

6-29-2007 11:01:00 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, now the good doctors are saying that they need more money and research for this shit, really? everyone is dying out there by disease, war and famine, and video games are the next bubonic plague.

Screw that, i'm personally going to Africa to find a witch doctor, i dont need a clipboard and a dosage of Prozac, nope, just powdered skull and voodoo beads!!! At least when my head shrinks its not because i was playing Grand Theft Auto,

Oh and just outta prospect FUCK YOU JACK THOMPSON

Later
Ansem

RE: Laugh to be Random (again!)
6-29-2007 11:18:26 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Attention personel

Vagina, that is all

Later
Ansem

6-29-2007 11:22:05 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, but Dick Cheney takes his place with a shotgun ruled democracy

I wish to be happy.

Later
Ansem

6-29-2007 11:36:45 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, i have a firm belief in the supernatural and the occult, i've never had a psychic encounter, and most of my dreams are made up of my emotions and such.

Later
Ansem

RE: Post any Pictures
6-30-2007 12:09:05 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Wow Arc, I'm stunned, this is top notch shit, wow, this is great, i gotta get you more descriptions soon.

These are fine, i love them, hell we can make changes as we go if we have too.

Later
Ansem

7-1-2007 2:01:17 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, Heads Up!!! (heres loud thud) oooooooooo shit.

I wish that the old lady in the alley didnt see me do that, shes a witness!!!

Later
Ansem

RE: Post any Pictures
7-1-2007 2:17:37 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, i like them i was tied up friday and this weekend. I have alot more descriptions for you on the way Arc, so i'll get em to you ASAP.

Later
Ansem

RE: Laugh to be Random (again!)
7-1-2007 2:55:34 PM
Ansem the Defiler

I GOTS ANTS IN ME GONADS

Later
Ansem

7-1-2007 3:21:09 PM
Ansem the Defiler

truthfully, addiction wise? No, sure MMORPGS have that kinda of gameplay where most dont leave there monitor for days, but its not a legit addiction.

An Addiction thats a real problem is Cocaine, Crack, or Meth, Meth is highly addictive and is hard to rehabilitate a meth junkie.

But gaming addiction? Please doctors, cure me of my gaming illness, im sure the millions of drugs being pushed into the street hooking countless lives on controlled substances are much less addictiing that Tetris, please SAVE ME!!

Whats the deal, seriously doctors, invest in something that will at least pull mankind out of this rut of Chaos that its already in.

Later
Ansem

7-1-2007 7:56:07 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but David Carradine you are not grasshopper, you bust your noggin on the block and become severely mentally retarded.

I wish Safer had a drool cup and foam helmet, dont want him to get hurt.

Later
Ansem

RE: Departures: Comings and Goings ect.........
7-1-2007 8:01:09 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Cool, Watch out for Stingrays Andy.

Later
Ansem

Page 11 of 41     « First   7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15   Last »  
Showing Posts 201 to 220 of 816

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19279994