Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-21-2017, 6:09 AM

Forums » Videogames » In General

RE: Gaming? a mental illness?
7-1-2007 8:11:20 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, truthfully its up to the invidual to get off whatever their on.

Personally, i dont know anyone gamer that would blame himself for not getting out more due to games, probably to busy playing Counterstrike to even care.

So unless the next copy of Grand Theft Auto comes with a dimebag of Cannibis or an 8-ball of Cocaine, then its not going to cause health problems.

But it will put, and qouting Cartman here Sand in Jack Thompsons Vagina.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Laugh to be Random (again!)
7-1-2007 8:18:42 PM
Ansem the Defiler

HOOTAH IS FOR CHACKEN WANGs noT TIDDIES!!!

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: Paranormal
7-1-2007 8:22:33 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Anyone practice rituals of any sort? i'm just curious, i know Midget, that your cousin does some of that stuff, i just wanted to know if any one did or not.

Later
Ansem

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
7-1-2007 8:29:03 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Oh, the car bombs found over in the UK? I heard about that, did they arrest anyone Andy?

Later
Ansem

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
7-2-2007 1:11:25 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but i break you over my head whilst listening to Pantera.

I wish for a turtle that ate greens and did kickboxing.

Later
Ansem

7-2-2007 1:22:51 PM
Ansem the Defiler

AL ROKER WILL EAT YOU SOUL

Later
Ansem

RE: Paranormal
7-2-2007 1:32:57 PM
Ansem the Defiler

thats messed up, i had one dream where i beat this one guy in a trenchcoat up really bad and snapped the guys neck over and over.

Later
Ansem

7-2-2007 3:15:23 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted but its LSD laced Pespi, no need to explain why you tried to jump of the roof screamning: LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS!

I wish to watch Cloud experiance the Beatles Referenced Bad Acid Trip, with a bag of popcorn.

Later
Ansem

7-3-2007 10:34:55 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but you forget to pay the Assassin Sponge, and you end up sleeping with the fishes in Bikini Bottom.

I wish for a potato grenade.

Later
Ansem

RE: R.I.P. Benoit.
7-3-2007 10:47:03 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Okay, seriously, Fans and having and having anything you want, wouldnt make you so happy. Can you imagine having to sacrifice time with a child you created for work, to be always traveling, and then to have your wife up and divorce you because of it. To be seperated from a very huge part of you life, to be left in a empty void with out the one thing you idolize? You think that having fans and millions of dollars, friends, cars, and anythingelse you could ask for could replace what he had? No, its not all what he had, hell he could've had alot of internal problems, a slow psychotic fuse about not having time to spend with his son and wife, we probably wont know why, because no ones left alive to tell.

Seriously, think about it for once, Weltall already stated it, material things and people that adore you for your fame isnt all gold.

Later
Ansem

7-3-2007 10:51:21 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but my brains turn into a brain eating parasite and kill you.

I wish that wish wasnt a B movie subplot.

Later
Ansem

7-3-2007 11:01:50 AM
Ansem the Defiler

poooooooooooooooooo

Later
Ansem

Forums » Videogames » In General

RE: Gaming? a mental illness?
7-4-2007 12:36:02 AM
Ansem the Defiler

I agree, truthfully if one likes to cope with his lack of social skills with games, then let him or her do so.

I just wish that these doctors would do something worthwhile, i mean please tell me the name of the doctor that named gaming a mental illness, and give me 5 minutes alone with him (ooooo, a Pantera song!)

Im sure we'd see eye to eye after he got the first bonk on the head with my prescribed baseball bat.

Later
Ansem

7-4-2007 12:39:53 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but its so paranoid that it flips out and kills all your neighbors that come to greet you.

I wish i didnt ache from this car wreck i had.

Later
Ansem

7-4-2007 12:46:40 AM
Ansem the Defiler

.............okay, seriously, please think before your next post, seriously, your not understanding it, or anything thats been said.

So what if divorce is a daily thing, you think its all said and done with and people get on with their lives? Families torn apart isnt a easy wound to heal, trust me i know.

Just because one is a Celebrity doesn't make him invincible to the same problems normal people have, hell if anything a Celebrity is just stressed to get some alone time and not be the center of attention, i think the guy that played Tattoo on Fantasy Island offed himself because of that.

But really, Im so sure that the government wanted Benoit dead Safer, i was so sure he was going to overthrow the government somehow, just couldnt think of any reason why.

Think before you speak.

Later
Ansem

7-4-2007 12:51:06 AM
Ansem the Defiler

BEHOLD MY ADULT DIAPER!!!! SMELL MY VICTORY!!

Later
Ansem

7-4-2007 11:47:07 AM
Ansem the Defiler

MAH NUTZ IS A BURNAH!!

Later
Ansem

7-4-2007 12:06:04 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted but i slam it upside your head

I wish to shoot someone

Later
Ansem

7-4-2007 7:12:58 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, but seeing as you use a high caliber pistol you end up missing and breaking your wrist

i wish Cloud could run faster.

Later
Ansem

7-4-2007 7:24:49 PM
Ansem the Defiler

That sounds more plausable, seeing as it couldnt've been a serious drug like cocaine, it sad that it happened, but seriously the goverment did not kill Benoit, the government kill Bob Marley, the government kills the ones that can overthrow them.

Later
Ansem

Page 12 of 41     « First   8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Last »  
Showing Posts 221 to 240 of 816

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19282493