Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-21-2017, 6:03 AM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Quizzes!!
7-4-2007 8:20:33 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Satanic Evil: When you walk into a room all eyes are on you, you're the dark heart of the scene. You seem to have so much power about you people naturally gravitate toward you. You can't blame them though; your dramatic good looks attract women like moths to a flame. You're often found studying ancient books of rites than clubbing. Solitude is not a preference its a way of life, how else would you get time to think? You seem to be on a mission to the top, not letting anything get in your way. Which strikes people as selfish and cruel as they slowly get to know you, they don't realise that you dont give a damn about whom you hurt so long as you've inflicted so much pain they never interfere again. You wear your black leather trenchcoat and pointy boots tight and accent the rest of your body depending on your mood. Your motto is Mind your own damn business

thats the first quiz. makes sense about me eh?

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: R.I.P. Benoit.
7-4-2007 8:46:59 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, well, the reports state that Benoit put his kid in a choke hold, we really wont know what and how he did it until two weeks.

It is a very slim chance that anyone killed Benoit or set him up, the reports have already stated otherwise, i've never known a hitman to do a job like this, and another wrestler suppoesingly killing him is very slim, if that was the case there would've been some sort of struggle, and apparently it wasnt, stuff like this happens on and off, so really, no one set him up or any of that.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
7-4-2007 8:55:26 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted but you choke on it and die.

I wish for A PIGGY!!!

Later
Ansem

Forums » Entertainment » Books » Members Stories

RE: Angel Of Betrayal (my story)
7-4-2007 9:12:15 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Wow, sis i gotta say your getting better, dont give up and post more, i love it.

Later
Ansem

7-4-2007 9:18:07 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but its a dud, so the only thing you hurt is the poor bastard in the outhouse that had a huge chunk of metal land on him in the crapped.

I wish that happened to someone.

Later
Ansem

7-4-2007 10:05:39 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted but its sugar free.

I wish to see you eat this disgusting cake.

Later
Ansem

7-5-2007 10:13:25 AM
Ansem the Defiler

................you can take tinfoil hat off now.

Later
Ansem

RE: Post any Pictures
7-5-2007 10:21:06 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Okay, i will, been in a lil pain lately due to a car wreck, fucked my car up real good but i can walk and shit, so its good.

I'll get right on it Arc, sorry about the delay, that wreck really left me achey.

Later
Ansem

7-5-2007 10:29:27 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but you get the same fate, because no one expects the spanish inquisition!!!

I wish for eggs.

Later
Ansem

RE: what super power would you want?
7-5-2007 10:36:02 AM
Ansem the Defiler

The power to shrink people would be nice.

Later
Ansem

7-6-2007 10:58:48 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but i make sure your force fed a hot coal Julias Ceasar style while i eat the kuponut in pleasure or your demise.

I wish for a pom pom.

Later
Ansem

RE: Paranormal
7-6-2007 11:10:49 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, im no where near psychic, dont know if it would help me or not.

Later
Ansem

7-6-2007 11:18:15 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, thats the only reason that he could've flipped out and killed them, unless the loss of Eddie caused him to lose it, and no one else killed him, it was a homocide/suicide.

Later
Ansem

RE: Laugh to be Random (again!)
7-6-2007 11:21:32 AM
Ansem the Defiler

DAMN GHETTO TOOTH FAIRY! LEFT ME FOODSTAMPS!!

Later
Ansem

7-6-2007 11:27:39 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but a random monster does.

I wish that cloud leveled up everytime a random monster raped him,

Later
Ansem

7-6-2007 10:57:20 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, you can call the doctor and explain why your old chum Ansem put a telephone in a place where you dial when sitting.

I wish for a chest full of bras.

Later
Ansem

RE: what super power would you want?
7-9-2007 11:50:04 AM
Ansem the Defiler

that, or to use the bathroom by just thinking about it.

Later
Ansem

RE: Sayings, quotes etc.
7-9-2007 11:57:40 AM
Ansem the Defiler

They Aint Religious, but they aint no fools, when Noah built his cadilac it was cool-Holy Smoke, Iron Maiden.

Later
Ansem

7-9-2007 12:05:36 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, but upon finding it, you also find that its a curse of the most curse wortidly curses! Which is growing Barbra Strisands nose on your crotch

I wish to drop a random person off a bridge,

Later
Ansem

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
7-9-2007 12:09:43 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, seems that no news is different over here, same old shit, someone shot in Memphis, some cop killer got off of the death penalty after burning and trying to dispose of his body.

Later
Ansem

Page 13 of 41     « First   9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17   Last »  
Showing Posts 241 to 260 of 816

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19282493