Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-24-2017, 6:07 PM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Sayings, quotes etc.
7-22-2007 4:31:57 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Indeed, he was a pretty wise fellah, insane, but has alot of awesome shit to say.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
7-22-2007 4:42:10 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but since your and CD's wishes were both posted at the same time you both get a complenmentry mint flavored stick of gum, enjoy.

I wish that i could put someones wang in a miniture wang coffin

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: Departures: Comings and Goings ect.........
7-22-2007 6:30:28 PM
Ansem the Defiler

true, i know people that actually have problems, i have alot of problems, whether i choose to express them is my choice, but i know who has the real deal, and who the poser is, out of all the people at my school that claim to have probs, only 3 actually have them

Later
Ansem

Forums » Kuponut » Kuponut.com discussion

RE: Section Ideas
7-22-2007 6:35:41 PM
Ansem the Defiler

hmmmmm, ideas aye? how about a section for video game creation ideas?

Later
Ansem

Forums » Chatter » Music in Video Games

RE: Max Payne 2
7-22-2007 6:38:43 PM
Ansem the Defiler

The soundtrack is awesome, i loved the first games soundtrack, and this one is even cooler, really sets the mood.

Later
Ansem

7-24-2007 12:23:25 AM
Ansem the Defiler

well, thats a request not a wish.

I wish that someone was happy HE WAS A UNIC!

Later
Ansem

7-24-2007 12:19:08 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, well i start college August 20th so maybe i'll be able to find my type of people there, hopefully.

Later
Ansem

7-24-2007 12:28:56 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Have you ever seen the coyote in the desert? Watching, tuned in, completely aware. Christ on the cross, the coyote in the desert -- it’s the same thing, man. The coyote is beautiful. He moves through the desert delicately, aware of everything, looking around. He hears every sound, smells every smell, sees everything that moves. He’s in a state of total paranoia, and total paranoia is total awareness. -Charles Manson

Exactly how i feel, Wow....Far Out.

Later
Ansem

7-24-2007 11:36:48 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but he turns to you with a shitty grin (literally) and says THIS SHIT BE DELICIOUS! and forces some down your throat, sharing is caring as they say.

I wish to know if Video killed the Radio Star, whodunnit?!

Later
Ansem

7-25-2007 11:04:43 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but The All Mighty Coz, Bill Cosby, zaps you with his witty incomprehensible speech, so joo gets no pudding.

I wish Mr.Rogers was violent, and cleaned up the hood with a sawn off.

Later
Ansem

7-25-2007 11:07:39 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Thought the government hauled you off into a room for a year Muteki, lol, glad to see you back.

Later
Ansem

RE: Funny game
7-25-2007 11:15:07 PM
Ansem the Defiler

lol, Muteki did us all a favor and killed that nut Spears, now if only he can whack Courtney Love.

Later
Ansem

7-26-2007 10:31:57 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Damn Arc, im sorry to hear your going through all this shit, hope you'll be okay, and i hope nothing is wrong with you, hope everything will turn out fine.

Later
Ansem

7-26-2007 10:34:27 AM
Ansem the Defiler

NO WISH YOU CAD (drops a pile of Herring on Seph)

I wish that i had a unicorn.

Later
Ansem

RE: In their own anime
7-26-2007 10:41:32 AM
Ansem the Defiler

I can see Muteki in a comedy style anime. Which focuses around his misfortunes and stuff. Where he goes through everyday life trying to live and almost always someone ends up dead, someone trys to blow up the earth in a cliche way, aliens invade, demons released from a ancient tomb. and every other cartoon plot device used. And in the end Muteki ends up taking all his frustration out on a Soda Machine because he couldnt get his Mr.Pib. Think of it as a Excel Saga style anime, the type that doesnt take itself seriously, ever. its just one huge Acid Trip.

Thats really all i can think of as of now, kinda sleep deprived.....

Later
Ansem

7-26-2007 11:05:35 AM
Ansem the Defiler

What's it like?! What am I supposed to say to that? It was cool, there was bitches. Okay they was bitches but a lot of them had, ya know, they was covered up in them curtains and stuff they be wearing. BUT, I digress. It was war. It was war, basically. War, you know what that's like? Motherfuckers be like shooting (imitating a machine gun). Bombs blowing up. And ya know, the shit scared me. It scared the shit outta me. Matter o' fact, I shit on myself over a dozen times. And ran out of toilet paper after the second time. So you know what that meant, right? I had to use the thumb, man, it was kinda nasty. But ya know, the good thing about it was they stopped taking me out on patrol cause my name became Stink Bomb, you know wha' I'm saying? They said I was giving away our position, because of the shit smell. That was fine with me, know wha' I'm saying? They wanted to leave me back? And I was like, Well fuck y'all. Y'all go ahead long, cause I don't need y'all anyway. I'm rich, bitch. (notices everyone is staring blankly at him) The fuck y'all looking at? -Wuncler 3, The Boondocks.

Later
Ansem

7-26-2007 11:54:05 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but a random pirate shoots you in the head, because NINJAS ARE OWNED BY PIRATE BUTTSECKS!

I wish for a Goodfellas moment.

Later
Ansem

7-27-2007 12:21:12 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Nice one for me Muteki, that was cool, i gotta give you a cup full of steak em for that.

As for Angel.

A revenge style anime. Angel takes revenge upon all those that caused her torment. But it starts out one day when a prank by her Agressors causes her to become heart and have a near death experiance, allowing an age old entity of shadow enters into her, allowing her to live and use its powers, however, its only using Angel to keep itself living. So it goes on that Angel gets her revenge in grusome ways through her new powers, but also encounters new enemies such as other evil drawn to her, goverment agents, and the mob.

You can tell I played The Darkeness a bit cant ya?

Later
Ansem

7-27-2007 11:57:08 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but you get scurvy and die. yarrrrrrrrrrr booty.

I wish for a kitten that played piano at a Las Vegas Lounge.

Later
Ansem

7-27-2007 12:03:14 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Hell yes, i can also imagine summoning a the Metal God Rob Halford to shatter a mountain with his ball shattering wails, or getting lost in the desert and being rescued by Lemmy and his awesome guitar waves, that kill giant scorpions.

I loves imagination

Later
Ansem

Page 16 of 41     « First   12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20   Last »  
Showing Posts 301 to 320 of 816

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19290938