Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-23-2017, 9:44 PM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Sayings, quotes etc.
7-27-2007 12:31:21 PM
Ansem the Defiler

It was revenge for Billy Batts, and a lot of other things. And there was nothing that we could do about it. Batts was a made man and Tommy wasn't. And we had to sit still and take it. It was among the Italians. It was real greaseball shit. They even shot Tommy in the face so his mother couldn't give him an open coffin at the funeral.-Henry Hill, Goodfellas.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
7-27-2007 11:03:30 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted. but he comes back in a bad plot dialogue, that makes you head explode.

I wish for a Fred Sanford style ass beating.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

7-28-2007 12:20:17 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities — the political, the religious, the educational authorities — who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing — forming in our minds — their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness, chaotic, confused vulnerability to inform yourself. -Timothy Leary.

Totally mannnnnnnnnn. Yeah Muteki you spelled it right

Later
Ansem

Forums » RPG Chat » Kingdom Hearts...

RE: Kingdom Hearts Final mix
7-28-2007 1:26:14 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Its a Japan exclusive. so it wont be hitting American shores anytime soon.

Later
Ansem

7-29-2007 2:37:14 PM
Ansem the Defiler

You can smile now, you can run your mouth, you can brag how you can beat me, but in the in, your never safe, never, you cant possibly concieve real fear, i can rip your world asunder, break down your sanity, haunt your dreams, i can be your friend, your enemy, your killer, anything you wanna label me as, in the end know i'll be there to watch you fall, and you'll know why i warned you. -Me, on a certain prick i worked with at my old job.

Listen kid, I'm not gonna bullshit you, all right? I don't give a good fuck what you know, or don't know, but I'm gonna torture you anyway, regardless. Not to get information. It's amusing, to me, to torture a cop. You can say anything you want, 'cause I've heard it all before. All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain't gonna get. -Mr.Blonde

Later
Ansem

7-29-2007 2:49:18 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, to hide the WMD's.

I wish that i didnt have to shit.

Later
Ansem

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
7-29-2007 2:52:39 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Glad your pain cleared up, hate to see my artist incapacitated.

wow, that bad arc, did anyone bop the poor thief on the head?

Later
Ansem

RE: Departures: Comings and Goings ect.........
7-29-2007 2:56:32 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Damn, hope the results turn out okay, i hate doctors needles....

Later
Ansem

7-30-2007 8:26:12 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Okay, i'll just give you a physical description for the rest, i'll get em to you asap.

Later
Ansem

7-30-2007 10:47:38 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but its so addictive, kuponut becomes a ghost town.

I wish i didnt have to whack this guy.

Later
Ansem

7-30-2007 10:50:57 PM
Ansem the Defiler

eck, yeah, that would be messed up to watch, but blood is okay, when its not mine that is.

Later
Ansem

8-1-2007 11:27:19 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but since turtles are boring, i injected it with radioatctive waste, making it a deranged but slow moving mutant turtle RUN!

I wish someone would kill da Wabbit!

Later
Ansem

RE: what super power would you want?
8-1-2007 11:34:33 PM
Ansem the Defiler

awesome, be able to break windows with Rob Halford style screams Arc.

Later
Ansem

8-3-2007 12:00:35 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted instead you are sold in a Vietnemese market, alongside a dog, which is far better tasting

I wish that Marlon Brando's ghost would make me an offer i can refuse.

Later
Ansem

8-3-2007 12:10:52 AM
Ansem the Defiler

the power clog up colons, that way i can piss off old people

Later
Ansem

8-3-2007 12:17:12 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Sorry about my vanishings, the Feds wanted to question me about tax evasion, yay.

I was busy doing some stuff this week, and sometimes my internet wants to be a bitch and not let kuponut work, i know i start college Aug 20th, so i'll be in a wi-fi zone, which is awesome.

Yeah, the boards have been dead on and off, i apologize for any of my brief absences, waking up late has cut my time short, as my alarmclock is a demon that i vanquish with my mighty holy artifact, a 12 gauge known by the name of BUCK FUCKY BOOM BOOM

Later
Ansem

8-3-2007 1:47:12 AM
Ansem the Defiler

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT!?-Jules Winfield, Pulp Fiction

Later
Ansem

8-3-2007 1:49:58 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Well, it was kinda hard to walk back home upon bombing the same place where you parked you car.....shit, No Feds picked me up either.

Later
Ansem

8-3-2007 1:54:02 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Lol, thats sounds cool Muteki, i really need wi-fi, this dial up is really killing me and using it on a new laptop is highly insulting, makes me wonder if Bill Gates is gonna kick my door in and hack me up with a switchblade flash drive.

Later
Ansem

8-3-2007 11:06:24 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Lol, true, nice pun too.

Mind control would be fun too, just make someone step out in front of a bus, or start hitting on the hidious girl at the coffee shop.

Later
Ansem

Page 17 of 41     « First   13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21   Last »  
Showing Posts 321 to 340 of 816

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19287524