Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-23-2017, 9:02 AM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic » Parodies

RE: Crab Battle 2
5-17-2007 9:51:06 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah,since i'm out of school now, i'll have more time to work on it, but not this weekend, i'm moving out, so i've got alot of shit to take care of, including getting the internet at me grams house.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
5-17-2007 9:56:18 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Looks awesome man, whos the chick in the picture?<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: Departures: Comings and Goings ect.........
5-18-2007 11:13:01 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Well, i'm moving out as we speak, my parents found out yesterday and are upset about it, but its their own fault for making a huge deal out of it.<br><br>I hope to be back on Kuponut by next week, i have to get an internet connection set up at grams/gramps house.<br><br>Don't fret, i'll be back soon.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
5-18-2007 11:18:29 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted but it tastes like old people.<br><br>I wish for solitude.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

Forums » Entertainment » Music chat

RE: Music: Fav artists, songs, ect
5-18-2007 11:21:58 AM
Ansem the Defiler

SOAD are pretty good, Steal This Album is my fav CD.<br><br>I like My Chemical Romance, some of their earlier stuff is really good.<br><br>I'm also into old school metal like Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, ect.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

5-18-2007 11:25:11 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Damn, thats a sucky way to go, like tripping on a escalator sucky.<br><br>Alice huh? That game looked really freaky, but I wanna play it now.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

RE: Inspiring lyrics
5-18-2007 11:27:37 AM
Ansem the Defiler

alrite, lyric time!!!<br><br>Theres a lady whos short, all that glitters is gold, and she's buying a stairway, to heaven-Led Zepplin, Stairway to Heaven.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

5-22-2007 10:26:16 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, i have to save my money for insurence and such, but i made a killing in graduation money, 1400 to be exact.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

5-22-2007 10:30:36 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but you go to the parties but get really wasted.<br><br>I wish people respected my interest even if they involve the Occult.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

5-22-2007 10:45:28 AM
Ansem the Defiler

I still have no net connection at my new place, hope to get it soon, using someonelses for now.<br><br>Hope to be back soon.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

5-22-2007 10:48:50 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Lol, nice list PB, Burn the Priest is awesome.<br><br>I just got an Essential Iron Maiden CD and The new Black Sabbath: Dio Years CD. Both kick sooooo much ass!<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

5-22-2007 10:51:09 AM
Ansem the Defiler

There are whispers between the screams, that this deed can be done, even sinners must flee, because i'll be the one to make the Devil Cry<br>-The Devil Cried, Black Sabbath.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

Forums » Entertainment » Books » Members Stories

RE: My story...
5-22-2007 10:53:41 AM
Ansem the Defiler

I love the refs to Lucifer, cloud. But it makes me wonder why i can't have that stuff in my avatar/profile, a mystery indeed.<br><br>later<br>Ansem

5-25-2007 9:53:35 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Still no net connection yet, sposed to get it next week.<br><br>Pity might be back, he's been occupied lately.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

5-25-2007 9:55:55 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but its genital herpes instead.<br><br>I wish for DUST BUNNAHS!!<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

5-25-2007 9:58:52 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, the old stuff is the best, I love N.W.A., Tupac, Slick Rick, Curtis Blow, and various other old rap.<br><br>GTA San Andreas had a good mix of that music.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

5-25-2007 10:03:11 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, rapists never make it in prison though, its a rule of thumb, you'll be dead a few days later by a random inmate.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

5-25-2007 10:05:59 AM
Ansem the Defiler

You'll take my life but i'll take yours too! You fire your musket but i'll run you through!-The Trooper, Iron Maiden<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

5-29-2007 7:12:07 PM
Ansem the Defiler

I'm supposed to get the new phone line in by friday, which will mean Ansem should be back online at his new home by this weekend, hopefully.<br><br>In the mean time i will be working on parodies and my other personal hells.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem Frown

5-29-2007 7:15:50 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but i kill you for your money.<br><br>I wish for a leather suit.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

Page 2 of 41     « First   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Last »  
Showing Posts 21 to 40 of 816

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19287524