Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-20-2017, 9:24 AM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
8-18-2007 12:20:25 AM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, but the developers are too stupid to use imagination, and create some mismash giant horned beast as Cthulu, thus resulting in the elusive horror itself to kill them all.

I wish to know what Cthulu really looks like.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
8-18-2007 4:57:41 PM
Ansem the Defiler

hope your cat makes it okay Zarkcus.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

8-18-2007 5:02:17 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, instead of that he now looks like a teddy bear.

I wish for pie.

Later
Ansem

8-19-2007 11:48:30 AM
Ansem the Defiler

thats good, im sure she'll pull through.

LAter
Ansem

8-19-2007 11:56:37 AM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, but its ruined, and chunky....ewww.

I wish for Black Metal.

Later
Ansem

Forums » Chatter » General Game Discussion

RE: Super NES and N64
8-19-2007 12:00:59 PM
Ansem the Defiler

yeah, i think you can download a emulator for them, thats the only way i would think you could.

Later
Ansem

8-19-2007 5:53:07 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Really? good, because its hotter than fuck down here, shit i cant tell you how much heat i go through at work, plus i wear all black so it doesnt help that 92-105 temp makes Ansem really, erm, combustable.

Then again, i rather not have any freak weather problems, i'd hate that MS's coast, i have a special someone still down there.

Later
Ansem

8-19-2007 5:57:49 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, dont feel like screwing this up.

I wish people around my parts werent so ignorant and criticize me for wearing a Cradle of Filth T-shirt.

Later
Ansem

RE: IQ test
8-20-2007 1:03:37 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Indeed, im not a big fan of tests.

and sorry for delays Arc, just got back from my first day on campus, fun fun.

Later
Ansem

8-20-2007 11:13:56 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted but you forget about these things after your told, thanks to memory loss.

I wish to dispose of this mallet....

Later
Ansem

8-20-2007 11:21:16 PM
Ansem the Defiler

lol, yeah, he makes good money off of web design.

Later
Ansem

8-21-2007 1:48:52 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, i cant stand people like that, i'll give you benifit of a doubt on this one matt.

I wish Timmy Mallet gets raped in prison by a huge black guy named Tyrese who has a major in accounting.

Later
Ansem

8-21-2007 1:57:14 PM
Ansem the Defiler

damn, that fucking sucks, i say drop your boss out a window or have him whacked. damn, that word is a addiction WHACKED!

Hope you'll be okay Arc, that really fucking sucks, i wish it was winter here.

Later
Ansem

8-21-2007 11:08:19 PM
Ansem the Defiler

i used to make money doing stuff like that, i work and FedEx and go to college now, and man, college books are fucking ridiculous i spent 158 bucks for 2 books so far.

Later
Ansem

8-21-2007 11:15:11 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but Mr.Mallet finally flips his wig and carves poor Butch up and makes a freaky skin suit out of him,

I wish for more prison jokes....ENTERTAIN ME!

Later
Ansem

RE: Post any Pictures
8-22-2007 2:30:07 PM
Ansem the Defiler

HOLY SHIT SWEET LUCIFERS BEARD WOMAN! these are,wow, i cant believe it these are astounding, this is fucking awesome, damn im so ready to get things rolling now! Arc, this is gonna be big i tell ya.

Later
Ansem

8-22-2007 11:10:37 PM
Ansem the Defiler

I agree, my GPA is a 3.3, which is good, got me a decent scholarship for college too. My school was really, sad to say, boarderline retarded. full of rednecks and religious pricks, all who had really bad grades, and i ended up doing average work too. Which sucked, because none of the things i did in high school are applied to what i take in college now. The only teachers that did actually teach on a college level ended up having to pass the idiots to avoid riots from loudmouth parents over how the school is screwing their child out of a good education.

Which is why i say the South sucks, if percentage of the school is a bunch of idiots then the rest of the real students have to adjust to the morons level.

Later
Ansem

8-22-2007 11:27:03 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, but he gets bitten on the nads anyhow.

I wish Vladimir Lenin was still alive.

Later
Ansem

8-23-2007 1:20:50 PM
Ansem the Defiler

wow, lot of shit going on in your part of the world Arc, hope your tests come back ok.

Later
Ansem

8-23-2007 1:27:21 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, but sadly, the recoil breaks your wrist, and a bleeding Mr.Mallet slowly edges towards you to your bonk induced DOOM!

I wish to hit Kenny Rogers with a bat.

Later
Ansem

Page 23 of 41     « First   19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27   Last »  
Showing Posts 441 to 460 of 816

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19279994