Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-20-2017, 9:05 AM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Departures: Comings and Goings ect.........
9-6-2007 4:47:43 PM
Ansem the Defiler

lol, yeah, but i'd need loads of hairgel to keep it up.

So ya moms watching you use it eh? that sucks, do what i used to do before i moved out and use it when she isnt around.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: Paranormal
9-7-2007 10:19:02 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Damn, thats freaky as shit man.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
9-7-2007 10:20:35 AM
Ansem the Defiler

hmmmm, moving out of the way huh? Well, i guess i cheat, i look for sleeping or sitting pedestrians when their back are turned.

Ah, the wonders of cat claws, joy.

Later
Ansem

Forums » Kuponut » Kuponut.com discussion

RE: Ansem, Mog....need your consensus on something
9-8-2007 12:03:35 AM
Ansem the Defiler

I agree with mog, i've seen the 50 post thing happen before, and most people get annoyed with it, i mean sure some people come back to a topic every once an awhile, but locking it at 50 posts, seems a lil much, because i doubt anyone wants to go to the trouble of making a new thread.

I so i say keep it where its at, i too would like to see a thread with 100+ posts.

Later
Ansem

RE: Laugh to be Random (again!)
9-8-2007 12:09:12 AM
Ansem the Defiler

MIDGET! FEEL THE WRATH OF MY GOD FEARING MALLET OF DOOM!

Later
Ansem

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
9-8-2007 12:53:14 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but if only they'd let me on school grounds (they wont let me visit midget or my sister at that facist school.)

I wish for nuclear wintah.

Later
Ansem

9-8-2007 1:11:41 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Interesting story Arc, im gonna have to visit that place.

Hey Midg, hows your cousin? is he still recovering from all that spooky shit you told me about?

Later
Ansem

9-8-2007 9:50:14 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, i get the first lick though, just because i need to relieve some stress, that guy pisses me off even though i never met em.

I to see midget at least sometime soon, hell i cant even get on the fuckin high school campus!

Later
Ansem

9-8-2007 11:00:40 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Well, you see, im agnostic, so i dont know if it was on basis of her beliefs, but things happen. Somethings that people consider to be weird or downright spooky are unexplainable, to her if was really freaky, and her friend that was with them, was raised catholic, so he was freaking out over using a occult device. So really, i cant speak for any dead spirit that can read someone like a book, things happen.

Quija boards are kinda sketchy, its easy to pull the wool over someones eyes, but it can work, i personally havent gone into practicing any occult rituals although i've seen a few that spark interest.

Forums»Chatter»Off Topic

9-8-2007 11:05:01 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but they hit you consecutive times, which kills you, so neh.

I wish for safer to get hit by more nuggets.

Later
Ansem

RE: Laugh to be Random (again!)
9-8-2007 11:11:38 PM
Ansem the Defiler

IN SOVIET RUSSIA TETRIS PLAYS YOU!

Later
Ansem

Forums » Videogames » Playstation 1

RE: What was the first Playstation game you ever played?
9-8-2007 11:39:51 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Spyro the Dragon.

I gotta say the first-three games were good, but when Vivendi Universal bought the rights to the game, it started to suck. But it was a fun game for its time, had some interesting levels to explore.

Later
Ansem

RE: Kuponut.Com productions
9-8-2007 11:48:10 PM
Ansem the Defiler

lol, so long as the feds dont kick down your door over copyright enfringement its all gewd.

Later
Ansem

RE: Ansem, Mog....need your consensus on something
9-9-2007 12:13:11 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Same here.

Later
Ansem

9-9-2007 7:08:26 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but Lars Ulrich kicks down your door screaming that he might lose some of his precious money.

I wish not to be pulled over on Sept 11th while playing Body Count's Cop Killer.

Later
Ansem

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic » Parodies

RE: Crab Battle 2
9-11-2007 11:02:51 AM
Ansem the Defiler

i know, i want to know what the fuck happened with all your spacing, i think we're gonna have to edit/repost it, god thats gonna take forever.

I have the other episode halfway finished, time is short for me, i cant even get a decent nights sleep, Sunday was the only night i slept well, but i will get this next episode out, so dont fret.

Later
Ansem

RE: Favorites
9-11-2007 11:23:36 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Video Game Music

10.GTA Soundtrack (San Andreas & Vice City)
9.Chrono Cross:Scars of Time
8.Soul Calibur 2 Soundtrack
7.Chrono Trigger:Robos Theme
6.Chrono Trigger:Aylas Theme
5.Final Fantasy X: Other World, End Theme, Aurons Theme, Road To Zanarkand.
4.Legend of Zelda original theme
3.Mario Bros Themes
2.Original FF theme
1.Organum, Memoria, Kujas Theme-FFIX

Later
Ansem

RE: new probem
9-12-2007 1:46:39 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, i noticed that CBS2 is all jumbled, thanks for pointing that out for me earlier today Zarkcus, Pity and I will get right on it, i think we just might repost it with our spaced copies to make it easier on ourselves.

Later
Ansem

9-12-2007 12:42:32 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but you get BONKAH! instead

I wish to know if a certain someone was whacked yet.

Later
Ansem

RE: Favorites
9-12-2007 12:45:29 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Just be thankful i didnt list the whole catalogue of FF9, because i love the music!

Later
Ansem

Page 26 of 41     « First   22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30   Last »  
Showing Posts 501 to 520 of 816

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19279994