Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-20-2017, 6:58 PM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
9-13-2007 11:16:34 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, i hope he doesnt.

I wish i wasnt so stressed out and ready to finally go fucking crazy.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: Sayings, quotes etc.
9-13-2007 11:48:30 AM
Ansem the Defiler

To Die Unsung Would Really Bring You Down-Helmet, Unsung.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

9-14-2007 12:14:00 AM
Ansem the Defiler

granted but he now has a rabid urge to hump your leg.

I wish for a fucking release of stress via a machine gun and a innocent bystander.

Later
Ansem

RE: Sorry Guys
9-14-2007 12:19:55 AM
Ansem the Defiler

hey its cool, my college courses and work keep me plenty busy, its even hard to find time to do my work for school, ugh its killin me.

Street Fighter eh? I like M Bison, he has a awesome costume, and sorry about your comp, at least we know your werent captured by facist neo nazi nihilists.

Later
Ansem

9-15-2007 5:42:31 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, they will when they have time.

I wish i had a bottle of Vodka right now.

Later
Ansem

9-15-2007 5:48:07 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, i dont stay on campus, so i use the wireless in the cafeteria. I couldnt handle living with roomate, i have privicy issues, and i prefer to be alone.

Later
Ansem

RE: Sayings, quotes etc.
9-15-2007 9:00:05 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Come disorted artists bitter things seek meaning, even if they manage to be old.-Death Magick For Adepts, Cradle of Filth.

Later
Ansem

9-16-2007 10:18:57 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, you have your parents fly to Mexico and send them to a seedy bar in which i will spike their drinks with roofies, and have their anal retentive qualities removed via a 20 peso surgeon named Jaun Margolas who just graduated med school over the internet 1 hour ago, you are then left to sort out a botched operation and your enraged parents who, well, its Mexico, and i heard a 10000 mile run in the desert is killer.

Let it be said that your anal retentive quality to listen to me is bad, and that you cant be anal rententive if you dont have an anus.

I wish to kick Sixteen Candles John Hughes ass, for making me search for a fictional town full of whiny pansies and loose women!

Later
Ansem

9-16-2007 10:27:56 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Cool, if i wasnt paranoid and could trust a dorm mate and not stick his body in a freezer, then i would stay on campus, i just have too much expensive shit that i'd rather not have stolen, and im paranoid enough with all the damn campus police everywhere.

other than that, i've met someone who speaks 4-Chan talk and is in a fraternity, which is bizzare, but nothing beats Ansem offending the religous pricks who say shit when he stands in the middle of the street screaming HAIL SATAN! and the 4-Chan Frat Bro stopping to say: EPIC WIN.

Later
Ansem

RE: Favorites
9-18-2007 8:52:34 AM
Ansem the Defiler

1.Cherry
2.Sour Apple
3.Lemon
4.Peach

Later
Ansem

9-18-2007 9:00:20 AM
Ansem the Defiler

4-Chan is a big picture/hacker forum, with phrases such as shoot the woop, wry, and Epic Fail.

Needless to say its a anonymus forum of internet nerds that have nothing better to do than stay in doors.

As for your fraternity choice, well, i dont really favor them, but a few frat boys are okay, as long as your college isnt party central, its cool, but then again, togas and keggers are the shit these days.

Later
Ansem

9-19-2007 7:56:34 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Lol, well if its professional then consider joining, if it benifits you then go for it, just like whacking someone.....WHAT?

Later
Ansem

Forums » Kuponut » Kuponut.com discussion

RE: This Place...
9-23-2007 4:54:25 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, people get really busy during the week, when the summer hits is when forum use goes up. im still posting, alot people are working or in school.

Later
Ansem

9-24-2007 11:20:34 AM
Ansem the Defiler

I do know a few people that might be interested at my school, i'll look into it.

Later
Ansem

9-24-2007 11:23:55 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but its old rockabilly music, i hope you enjoy buddy holly.

I wish to whack someone.

Later
Ansem

9-24-2007 11:28:43 AM
Ansem the Defiler

stabbity time is always an excuse for everything, LIKE NOW!!!!!

Later
Ansem

RE: Post any Pictures
9-25-2007 12:02:11 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, its understandable for some of us to be busy, my job keeps me from doing alot of my stuff!!!

I like the page, god just looking at Hope crack her knuckles is awesome!

Later
Ansem

9-25-2007 12:04:35 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted but you see John Tesh instead.

I wish to be a rainbow in the dark.

Later
Ansem

9-25-2007 12:07:29 PM
Ansem the Defiler

that depends, how active are the Triviadad guys?

Later
Ansem

RE: ingenious flood management
9-28-2007 10:14:52 PM
Ansem the Defiler

interesitng story, i think i've rode through something similar on the way to Florida once.

Later
Ansem

Page 27 of 41     « First   23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31   Last »  
Showing Posts 521 to 540 of 816

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19279994