Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-21-2017, 6:09 AM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Laugh to be Random (again!)
5-29-2007 7:23:31 PM
Ansem the Defiler

BEHOLD MY MAGICAL SHOTGUN BUCK-FUCKY-BOOM BOOM!!!<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

Forums » Entertainment » Music chat

RE: Music: Fav artists, songs, ect
5-29-2007 7:35:24 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, some acoustic stuff is cool, Alice in Chains had an acoustic song and it was still cool.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
5-29-2007 7:39:57 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Wow, lot of shit going down in the world eh?<br><br>Around my area alot of shootings have happened, and one woman suspected of running an illegal day care neglecting kids in a very dirty hovel of a home, its very sad really, that things like this go on.<br><br>I god i hate my country.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

RE: Departures: Comings and Goings ect.........
6-1-2007 11:43:14 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Hey kiddies, I'm back for good HHAHAHAHHAH!!!<br><br>Damn, it feels good to be back, Can't tell ya how crazy i've been without ya, and i won't just to save you a scary image or two.<br><br>regardless, Ansem's here to stay, and raise a lil hell too.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

Forums » Entertainment » Books » Members Stories

RE: My story...
6-1-2007 11:47:16 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, i'm obsessed with fallen angels, and occult stuff, main reason i like this story.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
6-1-2007 11:51:32 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted but you walk into a bar and forget to duck, ouch.<br><br>I wish for a bunny.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-1-2007 11:54:09 PM
Ansem the Defiler

OH SNAP YOU STOLED MEH RANDOM POST<br><br>POOF YOU IS T3H MAJ0r DUSTORZ!!<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

RE: Places
6-2-2007 12:07:59 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Country in now:US (Missippi)<br><br>Countries visited:none.<br><br>Places i want to see:Japan, Russia, Germany, Canadam anywhere away from the US.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-2-2007 12:17:04 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Ugh, wonder if that Asteroid that wanted to hit us missed us on purpose?<br><br>A kidney donor show? Ugh, i'll gladly join the rampage with you Arc.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

Forums » Entertainment » Music chat

RE: Music: Fav artists, songs, ect
6-2-2007 12:19:38 AM
Ansem the Defiler

sounds cool, I love the song TV Crimes from Black Sabbath, really has alot to say.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-2-2007 6:41:30 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but its on your groin.<br><br>I wish for a magic pair of pants.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-2-2007 6:54:34 PM
Ansem the Defiler

...........lol (btw, heard about BS Seph, will check it out)<br><br>DEM DAMN ALLMAN BROTHERS TOOK MAH SHROOmS!<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-2-2007 9:55:11 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah i need a vacation away from America ASAP.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-2-2007 10:01:48 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Well i'm kinda glad i was missed, been in a terrible bout of depression and rage, very bad shit, i won't say much about.<br><br>But, i'm a lil happier that i'm back, my job i have now is fucking me over with cut hours due to a manager hiring too many people, and his assistant mananger the the phedophile fuck that has way too much favoritism towards the girls might end up with a skylight in his head if he doesn't stop harrassing me with bullshit.<br><br>Now that Ansem has vented, congrats on your new job Seph, hope you make a killing.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic » Parodies

RE: Crab Battle 2
6-2-2007 10:21:01 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Hope to start on the ep again tomorrow. just be patient.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-2-2007 10:24:16 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, but its bad VOODOO and you shrink your own head.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-3-2007 7:55:27 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, you get a radiation powered vidrating recliner curtosy of Chernobyl Comforts, good luck getting withing 10 feet of it.<br><br>I wish for hulk hands.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-3-2007 7:58:48 PM
Ansem the Defiler

What kind of job are you looking for Andy?<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-3-2007 8:02:46 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Cool, i wanna go to scotland, Midget is from there.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-3-2007 8:32:58 PM
Ansem the Defiler

lol, sad world we live in eh?<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

Page 3 of 41     « First   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Last »  
Showing Posts 41 to 60 of 816

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19282493