Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-24-2017, 5:47 PM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: house
11-20-2007 11:14:57 AM
Ansem the Defiler

nice place mog, and kudos to anyone who noticed what mog looked like, you can see him in the bathroom scene.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
11-20-2007 11:22:55 AM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, ouch, BAD DOG BAD DOG!!!!

I wish for a digerydoo, NAOW!

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

11-20-2007 8:43:20 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, but its a dead Fox McCloud, shoulda done a barrel roll out of that stuffy box

I wish for Chawklit Rainnnnnnnnnnn.

Later
Ansem

11-20-2007 9:12:22 PM
Ansem the Defiler

lol, indeed, very nice place, hope the neigbors arent annoying, lest you have to get a electric dog fence for some womans miniature poodle,.

Later
Ansem

RE: The person before you
11-20-2007 9:20:00 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Indeed, but cloud has a way of screaming BUTTSECKS at the wrong time.

Later
Ansem

11-21-2007 11:35:35 AM
Ansem the Defiler

nice, so mission control is the basement, i can see it now, shooting moogles into space since 1997.

Later
Ansem

11-21-2007 11:52:39 AM
Ansem the Defiler

And Andy is the only man i know who can turn beer bottles, into gallery worthy works of art.

Later
Ansem

Forums » Videogames » In General

RE: Top 5 most disturbed char.
11-21-2007 12:11:12 PM
Ansem the Defiler

5.Sephiroth (FF7): Well, its pretty much said, that Seph is a nutjob, seeing as his real form is in the northern crater the whole time, and that he fucks with Clouds head, needless to say, a few therapy sessions wouldnt be bad for this one.

4.Kuja(FF9): Crazy, wants to kill everyone off because he's gonna die, and he has a thong.......very disturbing.

3.Pyramid Head:......its a big monster that rapes other monsters, RAEP TIEM!

2.Max Payne:Well, self explanatory, anyone who is that hopped up on meds and has twisted dialogue is nuts.

1.Arthas (Warcraft): Seeing as he purged an entire town, took all his followers to Northrend to chase a derranged Drealord, and then had his soul sold to the Lich King and bring his fathers kingdom down into one giant necropolis,he's pretty disturbing.

Later
Ansem

11-26-2007 11:43:52 AM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, kill Cloud, and i'll pay you well.

I wish for a pint of blood.

Later
Ansem

11-27-2007 10:45:22 AM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, but we all become so occupied with it, that we become overweight, unemployed and constantly browsing Ebay for cheap used games.

I wish my Cleaners weren't so childish and realize the error of their ways.

Later
Ansem

11-27-2007 10:53:14 AM
Ansem the Defiler

ugh, i wish i had a house, of my own anyhow, sposed to be moving in soon when a freind of mine gets her large sum of money from court, but i gotta wait for that.

Later
Ansem

11-27-2007 10:54:17 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Cloud, the only man who might have to were womens underware to entertain someone.

Later
Ansem

11-30-2007 10:33:53 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Andy thinks about dressing like a thin white duke.

Later
Ansem

RE: Post any Pictures
11-30-2007 10:50:57 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Nice Arc, i love it, im sorry if i havent been working on the story that much, but as soon as my semester is over (2 weeks.) I'll have a month off, so that gives me plenty of time to get started.

Later
Ansem

Forums » Entertainment » Music chat

RE: Music: Fav artists, songs, ect
11-30-2007 10:55:37 AM
Ansem the Defiler

I think of Master Of Puppets when i think of old Metallica, Megadeth is okay, i think the main songs people think of from Megadeth are Peace Sells and Hangar 13.

Later
Ansem

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
12-2-2007 12:16:54 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Sorry to hear about your grandmother Jack, i hope you'll be okay, just remember the times you had with her. A song i listened to once helped me through my loss, it's Dio's:The Last In Line, it might help a bit, as it did for me.

Later
Ansem

12-3-2007 11:18:07 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but you get something worse.

I wish for a solution to my problems.

Later
Ansem

12-3-2007 11:21:42 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, Lulu is a must to dress as.

Later
Ansem

RE: Departures: Comings and Goings ect.........
12-3-2007 11:18:56 PM
Ansem the Defiler

nice, Andys going to come back talking like an old geezer about how i fought da war and probably flip out at the sight of any modern day Nazi and start shooting the place up.

Later
Ansem

12-5-2007 11:19:15 AM
Ansem the Defiler

I want to see pics of this too Arc.

Later
Ansem

Page 32 of 41     « First   28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36   Last »  
Showing Posts 621 to 640 of 816

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19290938