Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-23-2017, 9:46 PM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
2-2-2008 9:06:14 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, but instead you get Hawthorne Heights, in all its bitchy, whiny, emo glory.

I wish to be South of Heaven

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
2-2-2008 9:17:26 PM
Ansem the Defiler

nice, congrats on your job arc.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

Forums » Entertainment » Music chat

RE: What you are listening to right now
2-2-2008 9:32:10 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Too Tough To Die-Black Label Society

Later
Ansem

RE: ne1 actually still post here
2-3-2008 11:55:14 PM
Ansem the Defiler

well, i mean, T-shirts are fine, but if anything, i think posting a link to a active RPG site would be alot easier than doing t-shirts.

Later
Ansem

2-4-2008 12:06:03 AM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, but you get a kick to the groin instead, why? I dont know.

I wish for a Persian Rug

Later
Ansem

2-5-2008 10:23:17 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, but instead you get a hot car seat, ewwwwwwwww.

I wish for KENYANS!

Later
Ansem

2-5-2008 10:58:19 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Well, in my parts area has went from cold to warm, followed by Tornado advisorys everywhere, the major city was hit hard, lets hope i dont get sucked into the sky.....

Later
Ansem

2-5-2008 11:12:49 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Sounds promising, and if you cant afford a ink job, just use a Xacto knife.

I can sum up advertising in one word

Tagging

that is all.

Later
Ansem

Forums » Videogames » Playstation 1

RE: Really NOOB question about GameShark
2-6-2008 10:41:39 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Well, if i remember correctly, you can only turn off the codes within the gameshark menu. Once you start up a game you can't disable that said code. The Gameshark, is a hacking device (a good one at that too, im guilty of using it on a few shooting games myself.) certain codes can disrupt the game due to them not being in the original coding of the game.

The Sephiroth cheat, will crash your game if you enter a group conversation with dialogue between your party members. Sephiroth doesn't have a in-party dialogue, since...well he's a bad guy, who is only in the Nibelhiem flashbacks, (even then he's computer controlled) so having him in your party will only hinder your progress, (just like adding Aeris back in through a hacking device, after she kicks the bucket.).

So really, you can't leave the cheat on if you hope to play through the game, so you'll most likely have to leave it off when you start the game shark back up.

Hope I was helpful.

Later
Ansem

2-6-2008 10:57:30 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, its bad, MS is a hell hole, South of Heaven as i say. Obesity is a problem, main reason i stopped eating that Southern slop my family likes to eat, it's a killer, fucking grease in everything. As for the article, very interesting, but they can't stop people from being who they are, trust me, i'd hate to have a obese man stomp me for a Big Mac, my body size (AKA: Auschwitz 1942) couldn't survive Big Ralphs Tiger Kick.

As for the weather, 52 fatalities in Memphis and the Mid-South, ripped apart alot of new buildings.

South of Heaven I tell ya........

Later
Ansem

2-6-2008 11:07:58 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but you die of a heart attack from consuming the greasy goodness.

I wish Zarkcus got a heart transplant from a KENYAN, So she could run like a KENYAN, and out race KENYANS, So the KENYANS would be sent back to KENYA!

Later
Ansem

Forums » Videogames » Playstation 1

RE: Really NOOB question about GameShark
2-7-2008 12:16:19 PM
Ansem the Defiler

No problem, glad i helped.

Later
Ansem

2-8-2008 11:37:31 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Ach, guess my inner Anarchist got the best of me, flyers would be good, but i guess advertising in another forum would work the best.

Later
Ansem

2-8-2008 10:30:53 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Good luck with that anyhow, if anything, i've spread the word a little bit to a few good friends, hopefully they take the time to look at the site.

Later
Ansem

RE: Three word story game
2-8-2008 10:44:18 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Old Shirt Advertisements....

Later
Ansem

2-9-2008 11:53:51 PM
Ansem the Defiler

To Stop Xenu

Later
Ansem

2-10-2008 10:35:29 PM
Ansem the Defiler

which caused controversy

Later
Ansem

2-10-2008 11:17:03 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Sounds nice Glenn, i've never really been able to ride a plane as much as i would like to, i've only been on one twice in my life.

Damn Arc, your sister is a bit bratty, hopefully Zarkcus can take you in to avoid all the Teeny-Boppers, if that fails, let the bucking sheep loose with someone on it.......into the street....

Later
Ansem

2-12-2008 11:41:33 AM
Ansem the Defiler

damn, oh well, lets hope the bull rockets some poor kid into orbit.

Later
Ansem

2-14-2008 12:48:58 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Barrack full of Nazis

Later
Ansem

Page 35 of 41     « First   31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39   Last »  
Showing Posts 681 to 700 of 816

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19287524