Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-20-2017, 6:58 PM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: The US Presidential Election 2008
2-15-2008 11:58:27 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Well, i was going for Ron Paul, but he's not going to win, so for me its mai boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Obama.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
2-18-2008 12:45:18 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, dont we all.

I wish not to feel so drained of energy all the time.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
2-18-2008 12:47:04 PM
Ansem the Defiler

yeah, only two more years until im legally allowed to buy alcohol, thats why i drink up my friends liquor instead.

Later
Ansem

2-19-2008 12:07:13 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, i remember learning to drive, parents were always a nervous fucking wreck.

Later
Ansem

RE: ne1 actually still post here
2-19-2008 12:26:29 PM
Ansem the Defiler

And exactly how long is that going to be? Debts can be a bitch

Later
Ansem

RE: Departures: Comings and Goings ect.........
2-19-2008 12:28:41 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Yarr, i'd say jack the schools motherboard if you can.

Later
Ansem

2-19-2008 12:30:39 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but i strap a 30 dollar car bomb to it.

I wish for a cure for a sore throat in progress.

Later
Ansem

2-19-2008 12:43:15 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, if Hillary becomes president, i'll have to leave country, no offense, but Bush did a shit job, and so would she. Besides, i'd LOVE to leave country any minute now.

Later
Ansem

2-20-2008 10:56:58 AM
Ansem the Defiler

A little to bright for my tastes, but if thats what rocks your socks, go for it.

Later
Ansem

2-20-2008 11:12:15 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but instead i give you crack, NO SLEEPING!

I wish Zarkcus stole a TV for me.

Later
Ansem

2-24-2008 6:39:17 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, but you become the next Jeff Lebowski, and hang out in the Union buildings on Cloud 9 until you find a place to stay, and a nice rug to boot.

I wish, just for once, all this bullshit happening to the people around me, would go away, and never return, so that i may lift my head up and for once, not worrying about the bad things going on.

Later
Ansem

2-27-2008 11:22:12 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Shit, thats bad, i thought inquistion ended a long time ago, then again, look at Africa today, it's pretty fucking brutal.

Hope you feel better Arc, rather not read a news report about some random fan girl flipping out on cough syrup dry humping what she thought was Cloud Strife.....eww...

Hope you feel better soon, when spring break rolls around i wanna get back on our comic, i'll have free time then.

Later
Ansem

3-1-2008 2:13:22 PM
Ansem the Defiler

aiya! please Arc, give them hell, i've had a few problems with the box nazis at fedex lately, but i've got them off my back now.

Also, Andy, what caliber gun were you shooting anyhow?

Later
Ansem

3-1-2008 2:30:29 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Egads! tis Sephiroth! Welcome back Comrade!

Later
Ansem

3-2-2008 9:19:35 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Either way, if Hillary does when, i at least hope Obama would be made vice president, i've been wanting to leave the states for the longest while, a little extra motivation wouldnt be too bad.

As for Iraq, the sooner we pull out, the better, doubt we can do anymore than we already have.

Later
Ansem

RE: Sayings, quotes etc.
3-2-2008 9:25:37 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Out Here We Is Stoned, Imaculant.-Jim Morrison

Later
Ansem

RE: Three word story game
3-2-2008 9:30:18 PM
Ansem the Defiler

awoken zombie Lovecraft
Last edited by Ansem the Defiler on 3-2-2008 9:32 PM

3-2-2008 9:38:44 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, wish i was there to help, so, with my almighty magical foot of asskickery, i kick them to the moon ( i still care about ya midg)

I wish, fuck, you know what? i wish for a day of no worries, without the use of pot.

Later
Ansem

3-2-2008 9:49:28 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Aye, i guess i am, i apologize for being out of touch, i tried calling your cell, but alas tis not working (DAMN PHONE COMPANY!) if i was allowed on school grounds i'd come see you and sis, but im not, and last time i checked crawling through an airduct wearing spandix is still considered breaking and entering.

give me a call, or PM me your cell number or any number to contact you by, i've missed you, even it meant swatting you away from my kneecaps (not a chew toy!)

Later
Ansem

RE: Three word story game
3-4-2008 12:22:22 PM
Ansem the Defiler

I AM PROVIDENCE

Later
Ansem

Page 36 of 41     « First   32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40   Last »  
Showing Posts 701 to 720 of 816

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19279994