Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-20-2017, 6:59 PM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: The US Presidential Election 2008
3-4-2008 12:35:52 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Agreed, i witnessed first hand what it was like to be in the school left behind fuck our teachers gave us busy work which was basically just copying definitions out of a book, i had maybe 4 teachers that actually taught out of the whole of the school.

So when it came time for the ACT or anything like that, i was royally fucked because anything that was applied on the test was supposed to be applied in my school.

I graduated with a 3.3 GPA, half of the people i graduated be it the jackass gangbanging wannabes, pot-heads, or even the group of retards that never stayed in class, got a diploma.

Needless to say, i think the school systems are completely flawed nowadays.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: Gary Gygax RIP
3-5-2008 12:13:55 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Fuck, thats bad, if i ever make a character sheet, Gygax is getting one.

Gotta say though, the man was a legend, may he roll 20 sided die amongst the gods.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: Departures: Comings and Goings ect.........
3-5-2008 12:17:54 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Thats good, i have spring break next week, fun fun, more avoiding the harsh UV rays.

Hope it rains.

Later
Ansem

Forums » Kuponut » Kuponut.com discussion

RE: alexa.com ranking!
3-27-2008 12:19:36 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Congrats, glad to see this site is getting pretty big.

(raises bottle of vodka) HUZZAH!

Later
Ansem

RE: Around the World!
3-27-2008 12:28:19 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Sounds lovely, terror and hubris around the globe, well, i live in Missisippi, if anything i can call you i buy phone cards all the time, either way, be sure to take plenty of pictures.

Later
Ansem

RE: Three word story game
3-27-2008 12:29:13 PM
Ansem the Defiler

meth smoking nazis

Later
Ansem

3-27-2008 12:30:27 PM
Ansem the Defiler

So the funeral is open to the public?

Later
Ansem

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
3-27-2008 12:33:57 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, fly em high.

I wish for Glenn to fly me to Winnipeg.

Later
Ansem

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
3-27-2008 9:31:38 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, tell me about it, drinking and sharp objects or firearms never go good together guys, take my word for it.

As for my ever so long departure, I've been busy, also fired, thats right fired.

The box-nazis at FedEx decided to fire me over kicking a box. Now, theres a difference between moving it slightly with your foot when its WAY too heavy to move. Mainly, i had ended up on the unload side that night with a manager that was a complete jackass with a complex of kissing your ass one minute and threatening to fire me the next, either way he took my time card without even considering my performance (which was good for the backbreaking shit i did). So im out of the job.....well was.

About another week later, I went to this freight company called Conway, did a interview, and was told i pretty much have the job, just waiting for a locale to do my drug test and BAM, im back in the game.

Hurray! (looks at everyone) CLAP DAMN YOU!

Later
Ansem

RE: stupid!
3-27-2008 10:07:40 PM
Ansem the Defiler

- stupidity in general
Stupdity, it's all around us, sometimes its funny, sometimes it makes us want to encourage all morons to suck the barrel of a gun off til it explodes.

- what is the stupidest product you've ever heard of
Rap Snacks. Little bags of chips with rappers on them, to help promote record sales.....oh JOY! bbq and hash flavor, NO WAIT! Nacho Flavored Homiecide, now with free bullet casing! Look, i like rap, but please, if your going to promote your record sales, keep your 5000 dollar grill off my chips.

- what the the stupidest thing on earth
Jeff Dunham, im sorry, it was fine at first, but when half of the population LOVES to spurt out the same lame ass ACHMED THE DEAD TERRORIST I KILL YOU! line, i want to kill you, matter of fact, i'd be willing to be Achmed for a moment, hell! you can even pull the MOTHERFUCKING RIPCORD BITCH!

- who is the stupidest person on earth
You know, its hard to say, From Batshit Crazy Scientoligists, to one of my close friend's fiancee who repeats shit WAY too much, i say heard them all up and shoot them to the moon with all the perverts/criminals of the world, it'll be the AUSTRALIA OF SPACE!!! (no offence Arc/Zark.)

- what do you think of stupid people in general
I think it's commmon. I myself have gotten myself, or have done stupid shit out of rash, angry decisions. To me, it's part of life, where theres the smart guy to help run things, theres always the completely retarded guy to hit that big ass button that says DO NOT TOUCH! and blow us all to kingdom come. In short, love em, hate em, employ em, stupid people are going to be here for awhile, at least until some big other-worldly lifeform comes to assimilate us all for brain chow.

- anything else stupid related
Ah, one last note on a stupid related event, a note to hackers that arent out to get credit cards and just looking for lulz, do try to pick targets that are as STUPID as you, it might save one of you from a suprise visit and a obituary in the paper.

Later
Ansem

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
3-28-2008 9:21:26 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, hate for some overly heavy, already half torn box that weighs more than I to bust, ugh, i really wanted to go postal on those fuckers so bad....ha ha, FedEx, package company....sends shit by mail...postal.....LAUGH YOU HUMOURLESS SONS OF....

Anyways, i did have the last laugh, told the head manager of the place to kiss my ass, and got the most idiotic, stupid, insult back. and i qoute:

Supervisor:Same to you buttlick

.....yeah, on that note gave the man the finger, and yelled fuck you, you redneck son of a bitch and i believe it took his ego, and his beer gut down a few notches, lol.

So yeah, everybody around the world, kick a box!, who knows, you could stop postal service facism one day! Or possibly arrested for damaging other peoples property...

Later
Ansem

RE: Sayings, quotes etc.
3-28-2008 9:59:09 PM
Ansem the Defiler

I see a red door, and i want it painted black-Rolling Stones

Later
Ansem

RE: Sayings, quotes etc.
3-28-2008 10:16:23 PM
Ansem the Defiler

I'll admit, i'm a bit of a bastard. A cold blooded, ruthless man of many faces. Sure i don't jump into a fight with a raised fist like any real man should, instead i work in the shadows. I pull people on puppet strings, creating a myriad string of sadistic and cunning performances with a flick of my wrist. You call me a cowardly killer, hiding behind a seat of power, call me out while your on the street, whatever you want, just know when your time comes, when your alone at night, or with the ones you love most, nothing is sacred. You'll realize the error of your ways one way or the other.-Me.

Later
Ansem

RE: stupid!
3-30-2008 2:43:06 PM
Ansem the Defiler

yes it is, what else thats really stupid is Hannah Montanna, ugh.

Later
Ansem

3-30-2008 3:53:54 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, tis a sad passing, Gygax created a fucking LEGACY out of D&D, i myself played the table top, but i did play Neverwinter Nights, which used the D&D system. I liked the fact that D&D had a nice mythos to it, anything with necromancy and demons was a must read for me.

Later
Ansem

Forums » Entertainment » Music chat

RE: What you are listening to right now
4-1-2008 8:53:32 PM
Ansem the Defiler

All Moving Parts (Stand Still)-Black Sabbath

Later
Ansem

RE: Three word story game
4-3-2008 10:01:57 PM
Ansem the Defiler

tight leather pants

Later
Ansem

Forums » Kuponut » Kuponut.com discussion

RE: new kuponut website skin
4-4-2008 11:08:35 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Ah, nostalgia, brings back memories of old Kuponut so much. It's alot easier on the eyes, i do like black, alot, but the easier on my eyes the better eh? (im getting old people.)

Good job Mog, i like it.

Later
Ansem

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
4-4-2008 11:21:10 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, may you soar LIKE THE WINDS OF ASGARD!

I wish for a bottle of vodka.

Later
Ansem

RE: Laugh to be Random (again!)
4-4-2008 11:33:12 AM
Ansem the Defiler

GREY FOX!!!

Later
Ansem

Page 37 of 41     « First   33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41   Last »  
Showing Posts 721 to 740 of 816

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19279994