11-23-2017, 8:04 PM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
4-4-2008 11:38:34 AM
Ansem the Defiler

It better have. fucking box....

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

Forums » Kuponut » Kuponut.com discussion

RE: new kuponut website skin
4-6-2008 8:31:58 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Well, i do like the new layout, as i said its much more easier on the eyes, but what would be nice is for users to tweak their own background to Kuponut, just like any FF menu, how you would customize the colors and what not to your liking, so i think it'd be nice to give users the option to switch background colors for the site to their liking.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: Laugh to be Random (again!)
4-6-2008 9:34:55 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Bottle of piss, with a hint of ink.

Later
Ansem

Forums » Entertainment » Music chat

RE: What you are listening to right now
4-6-2008 11:04:12 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Sabbra Cadabra-Black Sabbath

Later
Ansem

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
4-7-2008 9:49:03 PM
Ansem the Defiler

yeah...hope it was a snake, or a explosive device, or fine china now shattered, either way FUCK A FEDEX!

I've seen Crisis Core, it looks cool, i've been wary of the FF7 spinoffs ever since i got Dirge of Cerebus, it wasnt that good....

Alice eh? Sounds nice, whos directing?

Later
Ansem

RE: Departures: Comings and Goings ect.........
6-18-2008 11:03:39 AM
Ansem the Defiler

GENTLEMEN! BEHOLD!!! THE RETURN!!!!

Yeah, i know it's been a helluva long time since i've been on the forums, i've been slaving away in the city with a a easy money job! (office job anyone? lol) Along with that, mainly, sleeping, and cruising the city of Memphis, first time i've seen a plexi-glass booth with bullet holes at a gas station, WHAT FUN!

Anyways, i'll be back on more often, now that i remember mah password. Seeing as i turned 20 last month, im bound to become senile.

Which leads to one question

any of you ladies wanna be me personal nurse? hahah....erm, yeah....

Later
Ansem

RE: The person before you
6-27-2008 9:42:50 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Smells of Beer and Peanuts.

Later
Ansem

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
7-16-2008 11:21:34 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, of course, one of us, (meaning me) would have to kill you. What? Ever heard the saying, one can keep a secret is the other isn't alive?

I wish for my rebate check to come in the mail soon.

Later
Ansem

7-16-2008 11:26:12 PM
Ansem the Defiler

is now aware he's on fire, in the wrong places

Later
Ansem

7-16-2008 11:31:47 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Sorry if i have been M.I.A. once again, work keeps me out late, and i sleep in more now, which is quite annoying.

Bitch smacking my alarm clock never seems to work though....

I'm just waiting for school to start once again, so i can drop my journalism major for a more interesting career in the field of Criminal Psychology

Later
Ansem

RE: Around the World!
7-16-2008 11:39:39 PM
Ansem the Defiler

lol, Yeah, but i have found a ailment to the dull confines of the country, which mostly involves me driving/walking around the city, does make me feel better. I plan on getting my passport soon, might do some traveling out of the states soon, theres someone i'd like to see.

Also Arc, I'd love to raise hell with you and Zark out in Australia, as well as the rest of you guys be it Ireland, England or the states.

Later
Ansem

Forums » Videogames » Playstation 3

RE: Metal Gear#4
7-16-2008 11:45:33 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Well, (puts on suit of armor) i have played MGS4 and i have to say its about damn time something playable was released on the PS3, i won't spoil anything for you Arc, i have no idea what might become of myself if i did.

Hence the armor.

Later
Ansem

Forums » Videogames » Playstation 3

RE: Metal Gear#4
7-21-2008 10:43:01 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Aw nuts, if it makes you feel better, i will steal someone's copy for you, shouldn't too hard to hide the body....

Later
Ansem

7-21-2008 10:58:10 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, but upon this new power you find yourself in court for Insurance Fraud, Arson's a bitch ain't it?

I wish to be Glenn's Lawyer!!!!

Later
Ansem

RE: I've decided to come back.
7-24-2008 9:55:51 PM
Ansem the Defiler

lol, i know Pity has all the MGS series in his horde of games, i've to play the originals, i've played Snake Eater and MGS4 though, pretty cool series.

But welcome back Weltall, good to see you, hows life treating ya?

Later
Ansem

RE: Laugh to be Random (again!)
7-24-2008 10:02:10 PM
Ansem the Defiler

GENTLEMEN BEHOLD

MOAR CORN!

Later
Ansem

7-24-2008 10:15:16 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, but you see everything with x-ray vision, including the not so attractive peoples junk, ewwww.

I wish for vodka.

Later
Ansem

8-3-2008 4:33:33 PM
Ansem the Defiler

wha....I was on fire? PUT ME OUT GODAMMNIT!!!

Yeah sorry for not being here as often as i should, again, work is a pain in the ass, but its good money, which i will use to obtain a passport for a vacation soon.

Yes thats right, im not sneaking in this time around, i dont think i have it in me for another cavity search..

Later
Ansem

8-3-2008 4:45:40 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Wishes that gold was real

later
Ansem

8-3-2008 6:18:38 PM
Ansem the Defiler

That'd be nice, mostly im using the passport for a winter vacation to Canada to see my beautiful Russian Girlfriend.

Later
Ansem

Page 38 of 41     « First   33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41   Last »  
Showing Posts 741 to 760 of 816

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19287524