Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-18-2017, 1:33 PM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Laugh to be Random (again!)
6-3-2007 8:36:32 PM
Ansem the Defiler

DA KOOPAH TROOPAHS A CHASIN NAH BUNGZY WOW WEEEEEE!<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

Forums » Entertainment » Music chat

RE: Music: Fav artists, songs, ect
6-3-2007 8:47:00 PM
Ansem the Defiler

That it was a long list, that you might've copied and pasted it. Big Smile I have long list, might copy/paste mind.<br><br>but pb is a huge metal head as i am.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: Departures: Comings and Goings ect.........
6-4-2007 12:34:06 AM
Ansem the Defiler

ugh, that sucks man. I had it out with my assistant manager today, he got on to me for taking of my button up shirt and apron 4 minutes before clocking out, and got in my face about not wearing my name tag. I just looked him dead in his eyes and shrugged it off with a psychotic smile and smart remarks. He asked me why i don't wear my name badge, i told him it slips my mind.<br><br>Then he goes off to say You put your shoes on everyday, you mind doesn't slip then does it?<br><br>I tell him, sorry it just does, and stare deep into his pathetic attempts to glare at me.<br><br>Point of the story, Ansem fucks with the corrupt manager, because the poor fuck lost his wife and is taking it out on everyonelse because he isn't getting any. <br><br>So don't feel down, just get really even with your boss, slam her head in a oven for crying out loud!!<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
6-4-2007 11:54:33 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but Prince drowns you in his golrified Purple Rain.<br><br>I wish........................JAMES BROWN!<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-4-2007 12:05:37 PM
Ansem the Defiler

True, he abuses his position as a manager, and tries to flirt with all the cashiers.<br><br>Better Alex than me though, i might end up giving the guy a Columbian Necktie.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-4-2007 12:20:07 PM
Ansem the Defiler

I LIKE CEREAL!<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

Forums » Entertainment » Music chat

RE: Music: Fav artists, songs, ect
6-4-2007 12:25:47 PM
Ansem the Defiler

nice list, i have alot of those songs.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-4-2007 12:56:23 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but its an ancient marshmellow, which is hard as a rock.<br><br>I wish for a tap dancing goldfish named maury.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-4-2007 1:25:02 PM
Ansem the Defiler

lol, i know that much. I just love the fact that he tries to act all superior and how i just mess with his sorry ass so bad, lol.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-4-2007 1:27:59 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, but it goes fojibbity, whatever the hell that is.<br><br>I wish i wish i was a fish.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
6-4-2007 1:34:22 PM
Ansem the Defiler

True, if theres every a second communist revolution those fuckers will be the first to go.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-4-2007 1:41:59 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted but its actually a hairy Janet Reno<br><br>I wish i didn't have that image.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-4-2007 1:44:38 PM
Ansem the Defiler

attention people<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>Penis, that is all.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-4-2007 1:52:21 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, but you become retarded.<br><br>I wish for PANTS!<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-4-2007 10:27:05 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Main reason i wanna whack my boss.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-4-2007 10:39:45 PM
Ansem the Defiler

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!1111!!<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-4-2007 10:44:55 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted but the recoil breaks your wrist.<br><br>I wish for a talking skull.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-4-2007 11:14:49 PM
Ansem the Defiler

i know that much, known you for awhile.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-5-2007 1:51:59 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, but your only godlike in appearance and still mortal.<br><br>I wish for an explosion the size of jupiter on mars.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-5-2007 1:57:12 PM
Ansem the Defiler

FO DOOMHAMMAH!<br><br>lATER<br>Ansem

Page 4 of 41     « First   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Last »  
Showing Posts 61 to 80 of 816

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19275113