Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-23-2017, 9:41 PM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Sayings, quotes etc.
9-4-2008 7:40:49 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, i knew where it came from, it sounded familiar.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: ne1 actually still post here
9-9-2008 7:17:23 AM
Ansem the Defiler

.......right.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: The person before you
9-9-2008 7:20:00 AM
Ansem the Defiler

is a mother hen, muhahaha!

Later
Ansem

RE: Around the World!
9-9-2008 7:27:52 AM
Ansem the Defiler

That blows Arc, i recommend Cyanide along with a spray bottle, but you have to mix it with a special chemical to make it a deathly mist of sorts. So yeah, BAM! no more bitchy boss.

Nude beach eh? Capital Idea, almost better than freeballing.

As for my trip to Canada, Matt. Her name doesn't start with a M, but she's close friends with your first guess.

Later
Ansem

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
9-28-2008 9:41:03 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Aye, i gotta say having anything ripped out of your person (be it an organ or teeth) sounds pretty painful. I hope you recover from your tonsil removal soon Arc, lest someone becomes the victim of a merciless rage...

Hope your interview goes well Andy, i'll be rooting for you mate.

In other news, Ansem recovered from a hellish hangover and was fitted for a suit.

Later
Ansem

9-30-2008 7:50:27 AM
Ansem the Defiler

My suit is black with gray pinstripes, it look awesome, i'll send you a pic Arc.

Also, knock em dead on your job interview Andy.

Later
Ansem

10-3-2008 11:51:36 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Lol, yeah wore my suit today for my speech, went very well.

I felt like Lucky Luciano somewhat, (minus all his scars that gave him the title lucky"Wink.

I'll email the pics to you.

Later
Ansem

RE: ne1 actually still post here
10-4-2008 9:38:50 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Ah nuts, well i know i haven't had time to get on kuponut lately, so any issues on what went on with the site i couldn't to.

So yeah, if anything my net provider at home wouldn't even let me on KN, so i ended up maiming small woodland critters and sacrificing them to some elder god of the dark to fix our problem.....

But it's fixed, now the only thing left to do is close up that door in the basement...the voices drive me mad, MAD I TELL YOU! IT MUST NOT BE NAMED!

Also, i got your PM Arc, although when i tried to send it, i got a cluster fuck of coding mumbo jumbo, so yeah, sorry for not responding

Later
Ansem

RE: Three word story game
10-4-2008 9:41:31 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Compared To Termites

Later
Ansem

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
10-4-2008 9:44:03 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but.....erm....i drank it all....yeah........BURP

I wish for MY GODDAMN BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

Later
Ansem

10-6-2008 9:16:08 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Nice, i got the pic btw, looks awesome, where'd you get it from?

Later
Ansem

RE: Life Change
10-9-2008 7:47:26 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Fuck, Glenn i feel for you man. Please, for the love of Lucifer himself, don't join the military,i've seen too many people here join the Marines, or National Guard for the sake of financial gain, its not worth it.

I know its tough for you right now, i've been in a similar position, and can share your struggle somewhat. Just know that among the all of us at Kuponut, we're here for you, as you were for me when Celeen died. Alot of shit happened over her, and for it my hands a forever stained red, but i was glad that i had friends like Arc, Cloud, You, and the rest of Kuponut to support me.

I've never left a friend to fall in the fire, we're all here for you Comrade.

Later
Ansem

10-9-2008 7:54:13 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, now you can check if im male or female

I wish for a massage.

Later
Ansem

RE: Sayings, quotes etc.
10-11-2008 11:19:16 AM
Ansem the Defiler

What you need my friend, is a 9 mm Blowjob.-Me.

I thought this one up when talking to this totally mental guy at school who kept talking about how he can't die or some shit like that.

Willing to test that theory.

Later
Ansem

10-21-2008 8:04:14 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Lol, you madame win one free internet!

I dunno what im gonna do for Halloween, probably work. If not, porbably listen to Black Sabbath and get plastered.

Later
Ansem

10-25-2008 5:54:46 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Lol, indeed she does.

I lost my job Thursday, bastards got rid of me because of some mistakes that happened on some print offs, it has happened multiple times, but is a job for THE SUPERVISOR, not me.

So they save the supervisor, but not the employee.

Since i live in the states, im also in the middle of a recession since the U.S. economy is shit.

I need a drink.

Later
Ansem

10-25-2008 6:28:33 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, enjoy your heart attack.

I wish i wasn't unemployed.

Later
Ansem

RE: Life Change
10-25-2008 6:48:21 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, it's true Patriotism is dead, Amerikan Patriotism at that.

The Amerikan military is shit, sure they offer all they benifits for the common man, but still, a life of servitude and possibility of being fitted for a latex body bag in Darfur, doesn't sound appealing to me.

Later
Ansem

10-30-2008 8:22:31 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Lol, reminds me of alot of people around my area Rose, racist redneck fucks.

Main reason i don't like Amerika that much.

Also, Post pics of costumes guys if you have them.

Later
Ansem

10-31-2008 5:05:11 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Lol, yeah, im glad i dont have a religion anymore, very content without one.

Post Pics Plox, lol. I need a white mage right about now.

Later
Ansem

Page 40 of 41     « First   33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41   Last »  
Showing Posts 781 to 800 of 816

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19287524