Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-24-2017, 6:01 PM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
11-11-2008 8:14:26 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Lol, yeah, skinheads, rednecks, all the same to me. Although i've met many kind people around my area, theres always the ones that make you feel like why the fuck do i live here?

I prefer the city, with all its idustrial confines and overcrowded streets, god i miss going to Memphis sometimes.

As for religion, it's like Ronnie James Dio once said, It's all the same with just a different name

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

Forums » Chatter » General Game Discussion

RE: new game ideas: Relic Chaser
11-12-2008 4:19:05 PM
Ansem the Defiler

wow, thats a mouthful, but it looks good to me.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

11-20-2008 8:15:32 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Damn Zark, that sucks, usually most the drivers in my area aim to cripple you from the waist down.

Later
Ansem

11-23-2008 12:01:51 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, i don't think i'll play WOW, i prefer Warcraft 3, god i love the undead.

My new job is at a hotel, i wont be getting off until 6am though,

sleeeeeeeeeeep.

Later
Ansem

11-28-2008 9:06:54 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Nice, well i spend most of my weekends working at a hotel, its good hours, and less corporate shit mongering like my previous job.

As for Christmas, my girlfriend wants a diamond ring, and i aim to please, i don't care much about x-mas that much anymore, so its one thing to look forward too.

As for lights......i plan to power mine with NUCLEAR FISSION.

Yeah, you should post pics of the lights Arc.

Later
Ansem

12-8-2008 12:56:48 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Lol nice, do wonder how that electrical bill is going to turn out Arc.

Later
Ansem

12-9-2008 1:19:14 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Lol, well, lets hope all the bulbs stay intact, i wonder if i can see your house FROM SPACE.

Fuck, im sick right now and at work....grah.....white mage in the house? anyone?

Later
Ansem

12-12-2008 11:06:12 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Lol, Yeah, im better now, went and got a Sinus Cocktail,completely drained all that crud out of my system, now all thats left is to take the rest of the meds my doctor gave me for the infection.....

yeah, fucking pills are huge....grahhh!

Later
Ansem

Forums » Entertainment » Movie talk

RE: A new rumor for you.....
12-12-2008 11:48:15 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, i heard M. Night, the guy who did The Happening and all those other movies with twist endings is doing the Avatar movie.

Later
Ansem

RE: Sayings, quotes etc.
12-13-2008 7:43:53 PM
Ansem the Defiler

(puts hand on Andy's shoulder) We've all tried mate, (lets out heavy sigh) we've all tried.....

Later
Ansem

12-15-2008 1:07:29 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Shit, sorry to hear that Glenn, my thoughts are with you. How'd he die, if you don't mind me asking.

Later
Ansem

RE: Three word story game
12-15-2008 1:44:53 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Cooln their Harbls

Later
Ansem

Forums » Kuponut » Welcome To Kuponut!

RE: Hey guys
12-15-2008 8:07:36 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Well, like the Gladiator combat of old, it is quite the spectator sport....

WHAT?!

Anyways, welcome SB (Switch Blade) I personally welcome you to Kuponut mate, enjoy your stay.

Because the way Cloud describes it, your gonna need a viking funeral, and a decent eulogy. (lol, joking..or am i?)

Later
Ansem

12-20-2008 12:29:11 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Damn, Well i feel for you Glenn. I recently did a tribute speech for my grandad, he's not dead, but he always tells me he won't be long before he's gone, so i did it on him.

Makes you stop and think sometimes, how much we take for granted in life sometimes. Your loss makes me think of how my grandad is growing older, that he wont be here forever...

Later
Ansem

1-3-2009 12:56:59 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Lol, my X-mas was okay, got money to go toward the awesome leather jacket i bought (Think Joey Ramone Leather Jacket). Other than that, i got Chrono Trigger for the DS, and have been playing it non-stop.

New Years was mediocre, i shot fireworks off and watched someone set themselves on fire, it was shitty, i went home 4 hours later, really couldnt drink around a bunch of fucktard morons who only complain how life is so unfair to them.

Later
Ansem

1-5-2009 3:25:11 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Blur eh? lol, take it you woke up to a throne made out of porcelin?

Later
Ansem

Page 41 of 41     « First   33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41  
Showing Posts 801 to 816 of 816

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19290938