Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-20-2017, 7:00 PM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
6-5-2007 2:13:37 PM
Ansem the Defiler

hope you have fun Arc, visit Akhibara, its a part of Japan with alot of Anime/Game stores.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: Departures: Comings and Goings ect.........
6-5-2007 2:28:31 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Will do, might even Molotov his off-red van.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: Kuponut.Com productions
6-5-2007 2:40:35 PM
Ansem the Defiler

I'd be more than happy to help, just contact me.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-5-2007 2:53:56 PM
Ansem the Defiler

lol, and sushi, bring some back<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
6-5-2007 3:37:18 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted but its diet, MUHAHAHA!<br><br>I wish for a pink scarf.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

RE: Laugh to be Random (again!)
6-5-2007 3:55:34 PM
Ansem the Defiler

behold TUBE SOCKS!<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-5-2007 4:58:19 PM
Ansem the Defiler

ugh, that blows, hope your PC gets well soon rose.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-5-2007 5:08:40 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted but you sound like Richard Simmons instead.<br><br>I wish to get......................SPRUNK!<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-5-2007 9:37:52 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted but its an allowance of rocks, valued only in the stone age.<br><br>I wish for a digerydoo machine gun.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-6-2007 10:55:45 AM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, but you pay me in monopoly money, not smart (loads gun)<br><br>I wish to part with Slurms McKenzie!<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-6-2007 7:47:58 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, you get a sack full of Boogeys!<br><br>I wish for a RAINBOW IN THE DARK!<br><br>Later<br>Ansem<br><br>

RE: Places
6-6-2007 7:54:30 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Wow, what part of Missisippi Welt?<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-6-2007 8:15:09 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Lol, wouldnt be me personally doing it, thats what allies are for.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-6-2007 8:19:59 PM
Ansem the Defiler

lol, those are really expensive, well....the real chop a man into type are anyhow,<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-6-2007 8:38:47 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, i'm part of KN productions now, huzzah!<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

Forums » Entertainment » Music chat

RE: Music: Fav artists, songs, ect
6-7-2007 10:22:35 AM
Ansem the Defiler

I know i'm a big metal head, but i like Anime Music, i love the theme from Gundam Wing and Gundam Wing Endless Waltz, and the soundtrack for FCCL, and the Black Mages.<br><br>Sis, you need burn a copy of Dir en Grey and X-Japan for me.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

RE: Laugh to be Random (again!)
6-7-2007 10:27:08 AM
Ansem the Defiler

ABSOFUCKINGLOTELY, BE PROUD SAY IT LOUD<br><br>FUCK YOU!<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-7-2007 10:43:56 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Sounds like this is getting off to a good start, i have a youtube account too guys as i'm already part of KN productions.<br><br>its under the name AnsemDefiler, or just email me an invite, i forgot to post the link, me is lazy.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-7-2007 10:48:36 AM
Ansem the Defiler

lol, I already bought a lifesize Masamune Replica of Seph's from Advent Children, it was expensive, but worth it, not to mention extremely long and pointy!<br><br>As far as customs, wouldnt they just make you cut the tips of the blade off? or would you just have to have it shipped to you? <br><br>Btw, how tight is airport security anyhow down under?<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-7-2007 10:52:28 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted but its a flagon of viking ale, which is so strong it burns your throat with the intensity of Odins Beard!<br><br>I wish for midget vikings to show me the way to ValHalla,<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

Page 5 of 41     « First   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Last »  
Showing Posts 81 to 100 of 816

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19279994