Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-24-2017, 6:07 PM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Departures: Comings and Goings ect.........
6-7-2007 11:00:25 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Lol, this i know, seeing as one day i came over and you were searching for a lighter and a can of Aerosol<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
6-7-2007 1:00:41 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, the ones that cost half a million are specially made for cutting stuff, you can resharpen cut blades,<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
6-7-2007 1:05:27 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted but it lands on your head<br><br>I wish for something better than sex<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-7-2007 1:11:18 PM
Ansem the Defiler

No, i mean really expensive, because it can really cut and is practically unbreakable, plus you can get training for it in japan<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-7-2007 1:29:57 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, but you pay the IRS back a half of that money which leaves you with a nickel<br><br>I wish to know if Tupac and Biggie are still alive<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-7-2007 1:33:39 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Yeah, but it'd be worth it<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-7-2007 10:56:51 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, but you grant annoying lil childrens wishes.<br><br>I wish for Da Eastah Bunny to hugs me!<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

Forums » Entertainment » Music chat

RE: Inspiring lyrics
6-7-2007 11:18:30 PM
Ansem the Defiler

The fundamental principles say nothing of forever, but are those voices i hear? Or am i not so Clever?!-After All (The Dead)-Black Sabbath<br><br> Swingin on a Vine,Suckin on a piece of swine, Jiggaboo come up from Behind!-Guerrillas in the mist-Da Lynch Mob<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-7-2007 11:28:36 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Lol, sudden urge to watch Kill Bill over that comment<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-7-2007 11:46:01 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Pyromaniacs are we?<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

RE: Laugh to be Random (again!)
6-7-2007 11:54:12 PM
Ansem the Defiler

MECHA LEKA HI MECHA HINEY HO!<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic » Parodies

RE: Crab Battle 2
6-8-2007 12:48:30 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Since i'm still working on the latest ep, Pity wanted me to post this to keep you all hooked.<br><br>Be warned, spoilers ahead.<br><br><br><br><br><br>Pity's Special Update<br><br>Coming to you straight from the people who matter! This is InterNed along with PityDaFoolThatInsultZelda! My isnt that a mouthful?! said a digital talking square.<br><br>Uh....hi fools! Said Pity looking a little confused.<br><br>You look a little confused Pity, whats the matter? Said InterNed.<br><br>Well Ned, I'm sitting here talking to.......a talking square, I'm kinda wondering exactly what drugs i've been slipped said Pity.<br><br>Well, replied InterNed You must've forgotten you signed up for this interview this morning.<br><br>Oh Yeah, Said Pity with a smile remembering.<br><br>So you're the mastermind behind Crab Battle 2. How does that feel?<br><br>Well it feels good. I remember the day I talked Ansem into doing CBS2. We were at Burger King, of all places and said:Man we need to do a Crab Battle 2.<br><br>How did you come up with the idea?<br><br>Well I was just sitting there eating a burger and thought up the whole series. Replied Pity shifting in his chair.<br><br>Well, What exactly does Ansem do? Asked InterNed.<br><br>Well he helps with ideas and he fills in the blank spots. I give him a general outline of each episode and he fills in the dialogue.<br><br>Yeah. All episodes that I post are done by me. You can tell because Ansem and I have different writing styles.<br><br>Well What is it you have for us today?<br><br>I have some good info about the series, So here goes: To start off, there will be 12 worlds that the heroes visit throughout the series. The will each be a realm ruled by 12 wisemen said Pity.<br>The Wisemen are the highest ranking members of The Mans organization. Anyways I will go ahead and spoil one of the worlds and the wisman who rules it. Alchemical World, Martha Stewart rules this one.<br><br>Interesting, Said InterNed, Anything else?<br><br>Yeah, Seph14 will be kidnapped by Martha Stewart. Also one future eps may be a Choose your own Adventure, but i have to make sure Ansem will allow it first.<br><br>Hmm......Well anything in closing? <br><br>Just one thing, there will be several more teams of heroes running around the Crab Battle universe before the series is done.<br><br>Well thanks Pity, I look forward to our next interview. That all for now, thank you for reading.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

Forums » Entertainment » TV talk

RE: Check it out! My WWE Raw pics from Dublin!
6-8-2007 10:31:30 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Nice pics man, Khali looks so fuckin huge.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-8-2007 10:35:14 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but you dont wanna know where.<br><br>I wish to know where in sam hill the remote went<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-8-2007 10:45:09 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Ugh, thats bad, You already know the US security is rediculous, everyone and their granmothers are liable for a cavity search.<br><br>Yeah, sucks that your blades are blunted, i myself want very sharp or dangerous objects that can bring down the system a few notches.<br><br>So if i smuggle stuff, dont rat me out Arc, i'll give you some of me contraband, pleaseeeeeeeeeee?!<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-8-2007 9:11:08 PM
Ansem the Defiler

That, oh i dunno that its bad to play with? Geez, i'm not hanging around you guys when the 4th of July rolls around, unless you happen to be torching a goverment establishment.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-8-2007 9:46:03 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, but it falls out you window.<br><br>I wish for WAZZLES!<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

RE: Laugh to be Random (again!)
6-9-2007 10:53:39 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Behold, the newest band to hit the music world<br><br><br><br><br>THE WONDERING ONIONS!!!<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-9-2007 11:16:02 AM
Ansem the Defiler

lol, aye we could strike a deal, you are a really small after all and we could smuggle lots out with you.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-9-2007 11:28:11 AM
Ansem the Defiler

lol, granted, if you can get her off the internet.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

Page 6 of 41     « First   2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Last »  
Showing Posts 101 to 120 of 816

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19290938