Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-23-2017, 8:08 PM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
6-12-2007 9:41:55 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted, but you have to go to Bikini Bottom to get it, and you cant breathe underwatter hahahahhahahahah<br><br>I wish for spell check lazers!<br><br>(btw Seph, it makes me crave blood. Big Smile )<br><br>Later<br>Ansem<br>

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: Departures: Comings and Goings ect.........
6-12-2007 9:57:32 PM
Ansem the Defiler

JUDGEMENT DAY BONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

RE: what super power would you want?
6-12-2007 10:15:55 PM
Ansem the Defiler

lol, Prophecies can totally kill off the earth, so ouch, major blow to hummanity.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

RE: Post any Pictures
6-12-2007 10:29:37 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Lol, Totally, makes me wanna read LOTR again.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

RE: Laugh to be Random (again!)
6-12-2007 10:31:56 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Optimus Prime and StarScream transformers having sex.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
6-13-2007 9:25:38 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Lol, about to say the same thing ya know.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

RE: Post any Pictures
6-13-2007 9:38:17 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Wow, thats a awesome pick Arc, i like it, especially the tats and the looks of the guys, looks like what would base Ansem from Crab Battles looks on.<br><br>I can say that i use a dark image for most of my characters, Dark Robes, Necromancy, Occult Magicks, ect. When i play games that allow me to customize my own character (Oblivion) I put my character in dark robes, or evil looking armor.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
6-13-2007 10:09:00 AM
Ansem the Defiler

lol, Hey lets all get along ya know, ya know, ya know.<br><br>No wonder Fujin abuses him so much.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

RE: what super power would you want?
6-13-2007 10:15:40 AM
Ansem the Defiler

I like the Riddick eyes, those are cool.<br><br>Even though if it meant never walking in the light again with out a special set of shades, i wouldnt mind, i prefer the dark anyhow.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-13-2007 3:29:30 PM
Ansem the Defiler

I need to see the buddy Christ, so the prophecy is real!

Later
Ansem

6-13-2007 8:52:15 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Granted but you type everything in l33t speak.

I wish for a wheel of cheese, and wine.

Later
Ansem

Forums » Entertainment » Music chat

RE: Inspiring lyrics
6-13-2007 8:59:04 PM
Ansem the Defiler

First it was the bomb, Vietnam napalm, disillusioning, you push the needle in-Hand of Doom, Black Sabbath.

Later
Ansem

6-13-2007 9:09:08 PM
Ansem the Defiler

ugh, that blows rose. I would suggest investing in a extra phone line, i did, and it costed me a 115 bucks, ouch.

I got a new job guys, no longer am i working for the corrupt food market, i work at FedEx, and the pay is much better, hell, no longer am i making minimum wage, yessssssss!

I told my head manager i was resigning, and tried to shake his hand, he rejected with the voice of a naive old man he is I dont want to shake your hand, you didnt give me notice.

for 5.15 an hour, your lucky i dont just haul ass and blow up your redneck truck Cuban Revolutionary style. Really, shake YOUR hand? please, i did it out of respect i had for you, which means something when you get it from me,now the other manager, can kiss my ass, phedophile fuck, and the other assistant manager, was really cool.

That cool guy was Clarence, man he was awesome, had some killer music tastes such as Peter Tosh, Judas Priest and Black Sabbath.

Other than that, i'm fine, i work 5:00-10:30 which is the twilight hours, away from the harsh rays of da sun, evil it is to walk in the light, i might get crispy.

Later
Ansem

6-13-2007 9:20:56 PM
Ansem the Defiler

PULLY MY TAFFY

Later
Ansem

6-14-2007 1:55:41 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted but you get itchy pants instead

I wish for a wuzzzle

Later
Ansem

6-14-2007 1:58:13 PM
Ansem the Defiler

BUTTER A MUFFIN AN HAVE SEX WITH IT, ITS MAYDAY

LAter
Ansem

6-14-2007 9:05:19 PM
Ansem the Defiler

granted, but its made out of peptobismal, and the peptobismal in a bottle tastes like PIZZA! What a twist!

I wish someone would shoot Uwe Boll for making bad movies

Later
Ansem

6-14-2007 9:13:32 PM
Ansem the Defiler

(.....God really is a bastard.)

I THE QUEEN OF THE NILE, nOW YOu WiLL GIves ME WOOT WOot CASH!!

Later
Ansem

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic » Parodies

RE: Crab Battle 2
6-14-2007 9:30:05 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Alright, Pity told me that you can ask one question about Crab Battle, and only one, so, the first to ask gets it, as he said,

However, he also stated that it cannot be about the major story or characters.

Later
Ansem

6-15-2007 10:16:19 AM
Ansem the Defiler

FLARGON AND DINGLE!

Later
Ansem

Page 8 of 41     « First   4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12   Last »  
Showing Posts 141 to 160 of 816

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19287524