Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-20-2017, 6:59 PM

Forums » Entertainment » Movie talk

Check it out! My Pirates 3 countdown!
5-12-2007 10:35:21 PM
The Spirit of Aeris

Now....to make it as my wallpaper......If anyone has any tips, I'd love to hear how I can embed the countdown timer as my desktop wallpaper.

http://www.bored.com/makecountdowns/show.php?id=68183
Last edited by The Spirit of Aeris on 5-15-2007 7:39 PM

Forums » Chatter » Music in Video Games

Nobuo Uematsu news - The Black Mages Polls
5-12-2007 11:13:15 PM
The Spirit of Aeris

You may remember a post in the old forum where there were Black Mages polls. Well they are still going (albeit somewhere a little else for the time being), so please vote.

http://www.triviad.com/userpoll/33/what-is-your-favourite-black-mages-song-part-4.html

The ones into the final so far are

Force Your Way (FF8), J-E-N-O-V-A (FF7) and Hunters Chance (FF9)
Last edited by The Spirit of Aeris on 5-20-2007 2:36 AM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic » Parodies

My now legendary....Are we there yet?
5-12-2007 11:24:57 PM
The Spirit of Aeris

Zidane: I can’t wait to see my hometown!

Garnet: I know. Ever since I saw your tail, I realized that you were not from around here.

Vivi: Everyone ready?……Ok, here goes……(he opens the portal and they all jump in)

Kefka: What do you hold dear that is keeping you from dying?

Locke: I have the love of my…(A loud crash can be heard)

Kefka: Who’s there?!?!

Zidane: (wearily) Are we there?

Vivi: I don’t think so… let me check my book of spells…no…it seems we are in the world of Final Fantasy 3

Steiner: I didn’t know there were other Final Fantasies…. anyway, my mission is to protect the princess no matter where we are…(hears something)…is that…it can’t be…We left those back in FF9…it’s an Oglop!!! Nooooooooooooo!!!!!

Zidane: Sorry…I forgot I had one left….

(While running away, he bumps into Kefka)

Terra: You shouldn’t have done that…

Kefka: Feel My Wrath!!!!! (Suddenly, Quina jumps up and swallows Kefka)

Everyone: *shocked*

Quina: I did something wrong?

Celes: No! You did something wonderful!

Quina: I did?

Celes: Yeah! You managed to defeat our arch nemesis…. and save our world from destruction! Thank You!

Amarant: Are we getting out of here or what?

Vivi: Right, right…Ok…..(opens portal and they all jump in)

Sephiroth: Hahahahahahahahaha I have wanted to do this for ages!!!!!….. Now’s my……..HRUMMMPHHHH!!!

Sephiroth: Get Off Me!!!

Quina: ooooooooh long shiny Sword! Can I use it to cook please?

Sephiroth: Don’t you know who I am, you insolent little…..um……what are you…..?

Zidane: We have no idea and….um…..we don’t want to know….we feel it’s better that way…..

Sephiroth: As I was saying….I am the Mighty Sephiroth and I cannot be beaten!!!!…..and….no you can’t use my Masamune to cook with…..(under his breath)…Idiot.

Zidane: Hey! No one calls Quina an idiot except me!

Quina: *hurt* …You do?

Sephiroth: (noticing Aeris leaving) She’s getting away! You will pay for delaying me!!! (gets a tap on the shoulder)….What!!??

Alexander: Holy has summoned me to take care of you! (With one pound of his fist, he crushes Sephiroth like a bug)

???????: End of Disc 1. Insert disc 2.

All: Whaaaaaa?????

Vivi: I can’t see Damnit! Change the discs all ready!!

Player: Oops. Sorry……(he changes the disk and the screen returns to normal)

Vivi: That’s better. Now! (he opens the portal and they all jump in)

Rinoa: Please hug me.

Squall: There is no time. We must find a way to get back to Earth.

Rinoa: I guess you are right

(Frantic knocking can be heard)

Squall: I will see who that is. (Opens the hatch of the Ragnarok)

Zidane: (gasping for air) Where are we now?

Rinoa: Who are you and how did you get here?

Zidane: Ummmmm….Vivi, you wanna explain?

Vivi: If I must…we are from the Final Fantasy 9 world and…

Rinoa: (butting in) So we DO kill Ultimecia??!!

Garnet: Who’s Ultimecia?

Squall: Ultimecia is the supreme witch that we SEEDs must destroy at all costs.

Vivi: (getting impatient) Ok! Great! Now please let me finish!

Rinoa, Garnet + Squall: Sorry….

Vivi: As I was saying, we are from the FF9 world and the storyline has led us to go into a portal and visit Zidane’s homeworld…

Rinoa: Which one’s Zidane?

Amarant: (Smirking) Monkey boy.

Zidane: Hey! I resent that comment!

Vivi: (nearly in a trance) LET ME FINISH!!!!! (calmly, sort of) We are trying to visit his homeworld of Terra and…. well…I can’t seem to get the damned spell to work properly…

(ROAAARRRRR)

Squall: I’ll go check it out

Zidane: We’ll come with you

(they open the doors and they see huge monsters roaming about)

(before Squall had a chance to take out his Gunblade, the FF9 crew had the monsters beaten)

Squall: (to himself) Damnit!…Well, lets find the….cockpit….(they had beaten him to that too) Damnit! Damnit!

(They go into the cockpit and they hear a crackling sound.)

Rinoa: This is Rinoa speaking…

Voice: We are bringing you back to Earth, so sit tight and don’t worry. We have everything under control.

Freya: Let’s give them some privacy

(Vivi opens another portal and just before they jump in, Eyes on Me can be heard)

Vivi: (To himself) Our song is better. (They all jump in)

Garnet (of the Past): I can’t get this dress to fit properly! I need a hand! (To herself) Why do I have to go to a stupid play? I hate plays! I wish I could be whisked away somewhere….

(Whooommmppphhh) (They land on her bed)

Garnet: *shock* Who are you and how did you get in here?! I want some….(looking at the other Garnet)…answers….

Zidane: (To himself)….Two Garnets….and one of them is in their underwear….boy are my dreams coming true….Now if only the others would get out of the roo…uuurrrggghhhh (he gets pulled by Steiner into the next portal) Damnit! Not Fair!!

Garnet: It was for your own good.

Preist: Do you Yuna, take thee Seymour to be your lawfully wedded…Whooommmppphhh…

Seymour: Who are you!!??

Zidane: (Looking at Yuna) Forget Garnet! This girl’s mine!

Tidus: No, she’s not!

Seymour: She’s Mine!

Zidane: (embarrassed) Did I say that out loud? Smaaaccckkk (Gets slapped on the cheek by Garnet) Owwwwww….I guess I deserved that

Garnet You can say that again!

Zidane: I’d rather not…it hurts too much…and I thought summoners were weak….Smaaaccckkkk (he gets hit on the other cheek) Aaaggggghhhhhhh!!!! (Muffled) I’ll shut up now….

Seymour: Enough Talk! (summons Anima)

Quina: I’m gonna need a bigger pot!

(Goes to the screen in FFVIII when you are eating a baddie. The screen disappears and Anima is nowhere to be seen) Buuuuuuurrrrrppppp

Seymour: (shocked) Forget that! (Jumps off the building and commits suicide.)

Yuna:……What do we do now?

Rikku: Party!!!!

Vivi: (runs to a far pillar) This way! (they follow) Here Goes…(he opens another portal and they all jump in)

Riku: Do I know you from somewhere?

Vivi: Noooooooo! Not You!

Riku: You were at Yunies wedding two years ago weren’t you?

Vivi:…..Kinda….(winces)

Riku: I knew it! (Looking at Zidane)…You’re cute. (Giggles)

Zidane: (Blushing)

Garnet: Back Off!

Riku: I was just saying……

Paine: I hate to interrupt…but we are in THE most important battle of our lives here!!

Yuna: Oh, yeah…..Lets Do This!!!!!

Yojimbo: Need a hand? It’ll cost you.

Yuna: I thought you went away for good, like the other Aeons?

Yojimbo: I nearly did, but my faithful dog was a little too faithful. He jumped in front of me and sacrificed himself to save me…..

Yuna: That’s so sad….

Shuyin: (counting and thinking to himself) 1,2,3,4,5………9,10,11 and 12. Hmmmm…..fighting that amount of characters at the same time….suddenly I don’t feel so good…… (Out loud) I surrender!!!!

Yuna: Good! Now what have you done with my Tidus?

Vivi: Shall we? (opens portal and they jump in)

Black Mage: (to himself) I have the perfect plan to get some action from White Mage. I have loads of Ethers and I will force WM to use up her MP by healing the rest of the Light Warriors when I use my best friend Mr. Stabbity loads. I might throw in a few Hadokens too. I will blackmail her into giving me some action for some Ethers. Hehe this plan is bound to work….

Fighter: I like swords.

BM: (to himself) I think I will start with Fighter…..

RM: Look out Fighter!
Fighter: Where is out?…..Ummmppphhhh (the FF9 crew all land on him)

BM: (Looking at Vivi) Why do I get the feeling like this is going to be a bad day all of a sudden……

White Mage: Curaga-All

Zidane:….Thanks…..You’re cute….(remembers and winces)

Garnet: I’m not going to hit you…It would be a waste of time and energy…besides I am going to be Queen soon and You could potentially be king….you know how you like gold?

(Thief's ears prick up)

Zidane: Yeah…

Garnet: Well, if you became king, you could be the richest guy in the…I mean our world. The catch is, you have to stop looking at other women…..you know…that way and you have to stop womanizing.

Zidane: Deal.

(Thief comes by with a contract in his hand)

Thief: Excuse me, but could you sign this please?

Garnet: (suspiciously) What is it for?

Thief: It is a petition against Black Mage using Hadokens, seeing as it belongs to Ryu in Street Fighter. Therefore, he shouldn’t be using them. I have…umm….3 names so far…

BM: (under his breath) You are next Thief.

Garnet: Give it here. (She signs)

Thief: Hahahahahaha, you are now legally my wife! All the riches shall be mine!!!

BM: You are still next.

Zidane and Garnet: Whaaaaa? How in the Hell?

Fighter: (looking at Steiner) You like swords too?

Steiner: It’s what made me become a Knight. I love Swords!

Fighter: Cool…

BM: I’m getting tired of this…Haaaaaa…..Dooooooo

Quina: Magic Hammer! (It bopped BM on the head and drained BM of all his MP)

BM: Awwww Nuts…….Fine then! Stabitty time!

Steiner: (a la Crocodile Dundee) That ain’t a knife (pulls out his ultimate weapon…the Ragnarok) This is a knife!

BM: Nuts…again……Wait…Ether!…..Huh…where’d they all go? I had tons of them!

Fighter: According to the contract, I get to keep all Items acquired during this quest.

WM: I have some Ethers if you want them BM. You gotta do something for me though.

BM: What?

WM: you must resist all evil thoughts and……Hey where’d they go?

Zidane: I’m a skilled thief too you know. Ethers are rare in our world.

Thief: You give those back!

Zidane: (looking at Garnet and winking) I tell you what. If you tear up that wedding contract, I will give back those Ethers.

RM: His stats are very high. Zidane is going to come up tops. It’s obvious. If you look at both sheets, you can clearly see that Thief is no match for Zidane. Watch and see.

Thief: Fine you have a deal. (He tears up the contract)

Zidane: And all the duplicates you have stashed away too…

Thief: Ok. Fine! (he tears up all 50 duplicates). The Ethers please?

Zidane: We didn’t shake.

Thief: Fine. Lets shake.

Zidane: Too late. We had to shake, before anything was to happen. That means I get to keep the Ethers.

BM: I hate it when you are right RM.

Vivi: The portal is open! Let’s go! (They all jump in. Then the portal closes)

Thief: Noooooooooooooooooooo!

RM: Outclassed by a fellow thief…. That must be humiliating…

Thief: Shut up RM!

(After this, The FF 9 crew did get to Terra)

The End
Last edited by The Spirit of Aeris on 9-1-2007 4:10 PM

Family day out at the beach
5-12-2007 11:25:55 PM
The Spirit of Aeris

Lulu: Hey!! What do you think you are doing?!

Wakka: I'm teaching our kid how to blitz, ya know....

Lulu: You don't have to drown it!!!!!

Wakka: What!!! (looks down) the baby has dissapeared!!.................OOF!! (Wakka gets hit by a stuffed moogle)

Vidinia (Lulu and Wakkas kid): Look! Tidus shot mark 1! (does a really complicated move, misses and lands in Lulus bosom.)

Tidus: Sorry Lu!

Lulu: (uses lightning), that'll teach you!!

Tidus: Jeez, I said I was sorry!

Wakka: Why are you teaching my kid your moves??!!

Baby: Because yours are sh*t!!

Everyone: (they all look at Auron)

Auron: What?? It wasn't me who tought it bad language!!

Tidus: (Doing a drunk Auron impression) Gettouttamywayyoumuthaf*ckers,I'mdoingthisalone!!!

Auron: Hey now!! That's not fair!! That was only the one time!!

Tidus: (realising that he has just sworn infront of the baby)

Lulu: What the F*ck did I tell you about swearing infront of th F*cking baby, you stupid F*ck!!!!!!!!!

(They all turn towards her)

Lulu:

Kimahri: (under his breath) Stupid bitch

Yuna: Kimahri!! I heard that!

Kimahri: Sorry
Last edited by The Spirit of Aeris on 10-6-2007 6:27 PM

Powermad Vivi
5-12-2007 11:26:26 PM
The Spirit of Aeris

Vivi: (looking at the cloning machine) I Have always wanted more of me..........I suppose I could use it........(looking at the instructional manual. which is so thick it's impossible to imagine) AAAAAHHHHHHHH F*ck It!!......(he decides to just mess around with it and see what happens)<br> <br>Vivi: (he gets it working and one vivi comes out. Then another and another and another) Cool!<br> <br>(By the time the 5th comes out Vivi starts thinking that it was not such a good Idea after all). (He frantically tries to stop the machine) NONONONONONO!!!!!!! Goddamn It!!!<br> <br>(after the 8th comes, the machine explodes. They all escape)<br> <br>The Vivi Clones: Daddy?! (they run towards him, but vivi runs away)<br> <br>Vivi: Why the F*ck Didn't I read the manuall??!! (The vivi's advance) NOOOOOO!!!!!Getaway!!!!!!!

Aeris' Death: Take 2
5-12-2007 11:27:09 PM
The Spirit of Aeris

Aeris: Ummmm......I can't seem to find it......HEY ZACK!? HAVE YOU SEEN MY HOLY MATERIA ANYWHERE??!!<br> <br>Zack: No, I havent seen it anywhere.<br> <br>Go.d: Is This what you are looking for? (Hands over the Holy Materia)<br> <br>Aeris: Thanks. (Out of nowhere, a sword plunges through Aeris' body and she drops it. It falls below the clouds and out of sight)<br> <br>Sephroth: Even in death, I still rock. <br> <br>Aeris: Hey!<br> <br> <br> <br>Yuffie: (carefully examining the materia that nearly gave her a concussion) Heeheehee, this is mine n---Hey! (Red XII snatches it from her and gives it to Cloud) Bad Doggie!<br> <br>Red XIII: GROWWL!!!<br> <br>Cloud: Thanks Red. (Looks upwards and smiles) I promise to keep this safe. Till we meet again.....*Sighs*

RE: Check it out! My Pirates 3 countdown!
5-13-2007 5:34:49 PM
The Spirit of Aeris

Yeah. Its such a fun site.

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
5-13-2007 7:27:54 PM
The Spirit of Aeris

Granted, but now you're 2 weeks old.<br><br>I wish that I wish for an unbreakable wish, where nothing can go wrong

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
5-14-2007 10:54:24 AM
The Spirit of Aeris

Also another recent happening (which you've probably heard about). Madeline McCann was taken from her hotel room in Portugal, where her parents and brother and sister were staying on May 3rd and hasn't been seen since. She was only 3 years old but has since turned 4. Her parents were dining in the hotels restaraunt at the time, but would periodically check on them. The room was in pretty clear view too, but it has been suggested that the perpetrator had snuck in through the back window.

Anyway, here is a photo of her:

So far, a number of celebrities have put their hands in their pockets and the reward is currently about £2.5 Million. She could literally be anywhere by now, so if you see her, here is the official number to call: +44 1883 731 336
I'll be doing the same.
Last edited by The Spirit of Aeris on 5-15-2007 2:32 AM

5-15-2007 2:50:31 AM
The Spirit of Aeris

Granted, but it takes ages getting up to the standard<br><br>I wish I could live in Winnipeg (personal reasons. Ansem knows what I'm talking about. Should do anyway.)

5-15-2007 7:12:54 PM
The Spirit of Aeris

You should still keep an eye out regardless. As I said, she could be anywhere.

5-15-2007 7:28:03 PM
The Spirit of Aeris

Granted but the butter drips onto your Wii and destroys it.<br><br>I wish for spam to disapear forever (The real and electronic kind. Lol)

Forums » Chatter » Music in Video Games

RE: Nobuo Uematsu news
5-17-2007 2:35:21 AM
The Spirit of Aeris

Haha really? I would have pegged you as a One Winged Angel man myself. Lol.

5-17-2007 9:52:16 AM
The Spirit of Aeris

Thats nothing Architect1. Forbidden Planet is a million times more fanboy/fangirl drool inducing. Lol. Ansem knows what I'm talking about! Lol.

http://www.forbiddenplanet.com/

My local one!

And Ansem, good luck with the whole moving out thing. (^o^)
Last edited by The Spirit of Aeris on 5-17-2007 9:54 AM

Forums » Kuponut » Kuponut.com discussion

RE: NEW FORUMS: Feature requests?
5-18-2007 8:33:56 PM
The Spirit of Aeris

I was just about to suggest that actually, as I have just caught up with a thread that I need to reply to a post a few posts ago (if you get what i'm saying.In laymans terms: Quotes would be handy. Lol.)

Forums » Entertainment » Music chat

RE: Music: Fav artists, songs, ect
5-18-2007 8:54:03 PM
The Spirit of Aeris

Jarabe De Palo. They are a fantastic Latin Rock band from Spain. I have all 5 of their albums(The 6th is on its way from Argentina off ebay).La Flaca, Depende, De Vuelta y Vuelta, Bonito and 1m2(Un Metro Cuadrado) (In which Chrissie Hynde of The Pretenders guests on one of the songs).<br><br>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jarabe_de_Palo<br><br>http://www.jarabedepalo.com<br><br>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPMVN72fl1o<br><br>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFJnT3fNaYg<br><br>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElJ5vSPXhic&mode=related&search=<br><br>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKKTVwtkuRs&mode=related&search=<br><br>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DhZvFdIhhg&mode=related&search=<br><br>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcgwAePTNk4<br><br>The singer was also in an Alanis Morisette video for the song Everything.

Forums » Kuponut » Kuponut.com discussion

RE: NEW FORUMS: Feature requests?
5-22-2007 8:14:51 AM
The Spirit of Aeris

I was thinking that it would be great to have the option to change what the forum looks like. For instance,the queenonline forum has 13 different templates to choose from. Its just that I'm not a big fan of the current color scheme (there may be others too). It'd be great to have the option to change it to......say.....The blue scheme of the Kuponut I joined from originally.

Forums » RPG Chat » Final Fantasy... » Final Fantasy 6j , Final Fantasy 3 usa

RE: What party set up do you use?
5-22-2007 8:26:06 AM
The Spirit of Aeris

Terra? In the US version, wasn't she called Tina?<br><br>Anyway, my setup is always <br><br>Edgar (his weapons are awesome)<br><br>............Actually, its been so long that I can't remember who I use aoart from Edgar. Lol.

5-22-2007 8:50:44 AM
The Spirit of Aeris

Ansem the Defiler said:Looks awesome man, whos the chick in the picture?&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Later&lt;br&gt;Ansem
<br><br>No idea. Found the pic using google. Lol.

RE: Check it out! My Pirates 3 countdown!
5-25-2007 8:16:56 AM
The Spirit of Aeris

I saw it last night. It was awesome. I totally recommend it.....that is, if you want to sit in a cinema for nearly 3 hours....But I suppose if you went to see Lord of The Rings or King Kong, then you'll know the score. Lol.

Page 1 of 20     1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Last »  
Showing Posts 1 to 20 of 388

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19279994