Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-24-2017, 5:55 PM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
6-2-2007 9:43:29 AM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted but some of us just happened to know that a monkey shit in your tea and burst out laughing at your stupidity so HA!<br><br>i wish for a paperdoll from hell

The devil may care but i don't No masters, no gods, no laws, no soul I'm insignificant, i'm shiny & unique I'm a freak, i'm a fuck-up, i'm suffering

RE: Laugh to be Random (again!)
6-2-2007 9:46:19 AM
AngelOfBetrayal

OLD MAN<br><br>wait for it....<br><br><br><br><br>wait for it...<br><br><br><br>DIAPERS!!!<br>alex the nurse<br>and ansem the old man presents...<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>The Diaper Rash Of Doom!!!

The devil may care but i don't No masters, no gods, no laws, no soul I'm insignificant, i'm shiny & unique I'm a freak, i'm a fuck-up, i'm suffering

6-2-2007 11:38:43 AM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted but it only plays Barney and teletubbies tapes lol good luck with that<br><br>I wish for a wailing falming succubus from hell to seduce and kill my little brother. YAY<br>notice ansem that i did say little therefor you are safe<br>

6-4-2007 2:53:25 AM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted but it's about how to eat a pb&j sandwhich?!!<br><br><br>i wish for a kittie!!

6-4-2007 2:54:08 AM
AngelOfBetrayal

all hail...<br><br><br>my cat...<br>yes she will rise to lead the kitten army of hell...<br><br><br>her name....<br><br><br><br><br><br>YASHA!!!!!

Forums » Entertainment » Music chat

RE: Music: Fav artists, songs, ect
6-4-2007 3:21:03 AM
AngelOfBetrayal

Otep - Blood pigs/buried alive<br>Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath<br>Alice in Chains - Them bones/the rooster<br>ICP - Halls of illusions/piggy pie<br>Dir en Grey - hades<br>X Japan - kurenai<br>The pillows - (flcl theme song) riding on a shooting star<br>Asian kung fu generation - naruto 2nd opening (japanese)<br>Lamb of god - again we rise<br>Machine head<br>From first to last - ...And we all have a hell<br>Korn - Freak on a leash/got the life<br>Marilyn Manson - this is the new shit/the golden age of grotesque <br>Arch enemy - my apocolypse<br>Helloween<br>Kittie - paperdoll/do you think i'm a whore<br>Metallica - enter sandman<br>ACDC - back in black<br>The black Dahlia murder - funeral thrist/hymn for the wretched<br>Ankla - Sinking<br>system of a down - Jet pilot/needles<br>Dead girls corp. - Afraid?<br>Cannibal corpse - skull full of maggots<br>Walls of jericho - trigger full of promises<br>Xandria - fight me<br>The used - Just a little<br>Bullet for my valentine - hand of blood<br>White Zombie - Astro creep: 3000/Grease paint and monkey brains<br>Disturbed - My mistress/ dropping plates<br>Static-X - start a war/night terrors<br>Slipknot - duality/ prelude 3.0<br>Cradle of filth - The Rape And Ruin Of Angels (Hosannas In Extremis)<br>Slayer - south of heaven<br>Rammstein - du hast<br>Motograter - Red/ suffocate<br>Mastodon - blood and thunder<br>Lacuna coil - this is my dream/swamped<br>L'Arc en Ciel<br>Job for a cowboy (yes it's a metal band) - entombment of the machine<br>Indorphine - spaghetti<br>Hatebreed - Defeatist<br>Do as infinity - tsubasa no keikaku<br>Bury your dead - the color of money<br>Drowning pool - let the bodies hit the floor/the man without fear<br>Children of Bodom - lil bloodred ridin hood<br>Celtic frost - Os abysmi vel daath<br>Bad Acid Trip - kill or be killed<br>Hemlock - kill your children<br><br><br>these are my fave bands and my fav songs by them ^^ yay for music!!

Forums » Videogames » Gamecube

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight princess (gamecube version)
6-4-2007 3:38:36 AM
AngelOfBetrayal

okay you beat the huge fishy in the lake and you go to the spirit, when zant shows up and nearly kills midna and you rush to zelda, who i dunno, gives her spirit energy to midna to save her or something to that extent and then you go to faron woods and find the sacred meadow place and the stupid fluter thing sends a bunch of leaf puppets to attack you constantly and you follow him around,attacking him and keeping the puppets off your ass, and then he's on a ledge that is seemlyingly impossible to reach. now how the hell do i get on the stupid ledge thing?!<br><br>any info would be appreciated.

6-4-2007 11:50:21 AM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted, but see you forgot to wish for the knowledge of how to land... so .... */SPLAT\* YAY BLOOD STAINS!!!<br><br>i wish for...<br>Rain...<br>that is purple.....<br>and Lethal to the touch....<br>but not to me....

RE: Departures: Comings and Goings ect.........
6-4-2007 11:58:24 AM
AngelOfBetrayal

I swear ansem... <br>if you get the new job smash the motherfuckers head into the pavement and make everyone feel better, K? And if you don't i will because he not only fucks with you, he fucks with alex too. Which is why i have half a mind to kill the fuck because that's two of my friends messes with. But anyway, i dun even know what he looks like, though i doubt it'd be hard to find him, just walk in and ask for the assistant manager and pull out a knife and slit his god damn throat. But neways, no biggie, your almost hopefully out of there. so....<br>I guess i'll leave it to you to handle him, huh?

6-4-2007 12:02:24 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

Granted but he shoves a Portuguese speaking pink pickle up ya ass. <br><br>i wish my pickles name was Alexadra

RE: Places
6-4-2007 12:07:21 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

Curent: USA Mississippi (sadly, oh so sadly)<br>been: (the furthest i've been from MS is Memphis, Tennessee)<br>Want to go to: Britain Japan Australia Scotland China Antarctica Transylvania

RE: Departures: Comings and Goings ect.........
6-4-2007 12:11:00 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

I don't care which one of you it is it pisses me off to know any of my friends are being treated like that. I'd do alot more that a Columbian necktie, you can trust me on that.
Last edited by AngelOfBetrayal on 6-4-2007 12:13 PM

6-4-2007 12:22:28 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

and with this pink pickle i dubb thee<br>KING GAYMEN!<br>of independence high<br>all hail the gaymen!!!<br><br>*TRENCHRUN*

RE: Music: Fav artists, songs, ect
6-4-2007 12:27:55 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

it's because they kick ass!!! i didn't put a few on there such as soulfly and Abigail williams, but oh well.

RE: Inspiring lyrics
6-4-2007 12:41:36 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

my mistake, was trusting you blood pigs, <br>with creating my fate, <br>with poetry, and suffering, <br>i cannibalized, every ounce of my pain, <br>I'm still afraid, everyday.<br> thesse greedy worms, - they devour my plagues, <br>I'm not your slave, <br>I'm conquering,<br> you see me rise, and you're walking away!!! <br>I'm so ashamed, and now walking away!!<br>I'm so afraid, and now you're walking away!!<br><br>(bridge and tunnnel) you can't hurt me anymore,<br> you can't hurt me anymore. <br>fed from the wound from which we bled, <br>vomiting filth in our softcave heads, <br>chewing on tissue, tendon and fat, <br>destroying the things they do not understand!<br><br>tyrant, betrayer, parasite. traitor!!... <br>and still you feed them...<br>and still u need them...<br><br>I'm sorry, I'm ugly, <br>dangerous, can't describe it enough,<br>I'm falling, I'm angry, <br>i use my fear to empower my hate, <br>I'm fucked up, eye'm different, <br>words remain, my only escape, <br>art saves, all of me, evolving, <br>and now you're walking away!!! <br>I'm not ashamed and now you're walking away, <br>I'm not afraid and now you're walking away!<br>and now you're walking away!<br> and now you're walking away <br>and now you're walking away!<br><br>Blood pigs - Otep<br><br><br>There is nothing left to cry for<br>My blessing is your curse<br>I've had enough of torture<br>I hope you feel it worse<br><br>I know you watch me<br>I know you every move<br>This game is over<br>There is nothing left to prove<br><br>There are no enemies left<br>Such things are born from grief<br>I grow stronger with every glance<br>Each time my name you speak<br><br>Last goodbye - kittie<br><br><br><br>In the stories of time were lost<br>In the glories of rage we fly<br>On the shackles that bind theres rust<br>In the walkings of hell we die<br><br>The engines turning and salvations going down<br>And all I see and all I see is red<br>My stomachs burning and the knights just did me in<br>And thats all i know then all I know is red<br><br>Red - Motograter<br><br><br><br><br><br>Do you forgive me?<br>You never lost your sight<br>So scream your heart out<br>To be damned one more TIME<br><br>This tragic, need for hope<br>Won’t give up<br>It’s what, keeps us alive<br>Now who will survive<br>In this game of chance<br>Now hold out your hand<br>And give me<br>This final kiss<br><br>If I load this gun, would you hold in your heart and give your life for love?<br><br>So bleed (SO BLEED)<br>This hate (THIS HATE)<br>With me<br>And fight these broken dreams<br><br>If I load this gun, would you give your life for love? <br><br>A trigger full of promises - Walls of Jericho<br><br><br><br>I said no, this isn't your song<br>We can't all get along<br>It's too hard to hold hands when your hands are fists<br>My hate pop won't ever stop<br>I'm fucking glad we're different<br>This is my hate american style<br>hit<br><br>Don't bring<br>Don't sing it<br>Use your fist and not your mouth<br><br>Use your fist and not your mouth - Marilyn manson<br><br><br><br><br><br>

RE: Places
6-4-2007 12:50:19 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

I have to get out of this country before it drives me insane!<br>god i hate this place, Most of these cock suckers need to burn in hell, at least for sure MISSISSIPPI does!!! god i fucking hate it here and with good reason the people here are all close minded idiots with an IQ of 10 at best.

6-4-2007 12:52:57 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted but it causes you to spontaneously combust <br>Weenie roast anyone? ^^<br><br>i wish for a marshmellow on a stick

6-4-2007 12:56:30 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted but the knowledge is too great for you and your head explodes (both of them O_o o_O) <br><br>i wish for a demon sword of flames<br>

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
6-4-2007 1:12:44 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

AndY said:here rapists pedophiles etc get there own wing so they arent murdered
<br><br>That sucks they all fucking deserve to die in a manner that is painful and resembleing what they did so they understand what they stole from some poor girl or (hell forbid) boy<br>They all deserve to fucking fry in an electric chair, every god damned one of them, sick ass pedophiles!!!! <br>I'd Personally Run around the fucking world and KILL EVERY ONE OF THE FUCKERS IF HUMANLY POSSIBLE TO DO SO!!!!<br>sick ass fuckers, everyone of them deserves to burn in hell for eternity and have satan's wrath upon their pathetic souls....<br><br>I hope they all fucking die, eveyone of them....

6-4-2007 1:15:53 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted, but instead you spoon with an atomic robot, who happens to be male.<br><br>I wish for o_O

Page 1 of 5     1 2 3 4 5   Last »  
Showing Posts 1 to 20 of 100

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19290938