Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-20-2017, 10:10 PM

Forums » Entertainment » Music chat

RE: Music: Fav artists, songs, ect
6-4-2007 1:34:18 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

no, what kind of music are they?

The devil may care but i don't No masters, no gods, no laws, no soul I'm insignificant, i'm shiny & unique I'm a freak, i'm a fuck-up, i'm suffering

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
6-4-2007 1:36:22 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted but it's rotten nd smells like bob marley's ass<br><br>I wish for a Flying purple people eater... O_o that eats oranges!!!

The devil may care but i don't No masters, no gods, no laws, no soul I'm insignificant, i'm shiny & unique I'm a freak, i'm a fuck-up, i'm suffering

Forums » Kuponut » Kuponut.com discussion

RE: NEW FORUMS: Feature requests?
6-4-2007 1:37:22 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

i just realize that it doesn't show the past ten posts like it used to, it'd be nice to have that back too.<br><br>thanks for working so hard on the forums!

RE: Laugh to be Random (again!)
6-4-2007 1:40:05 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

PHOETADS<br>ALL HAIL THE PHOETADS!!!!!<br>P O T<br> H E ADS<br>yay for phoetads!!!<br>they are sT0n3RTriPpY <br>WoOt

6-4-2007 1:45:21 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted, but now you have one of alex in a gimp suit covered in chocolate syrup and sweat...<br><br>sadly this doesn't disturb me....<br><br>i wish my mind would shut up!

6-4-2007 1:55:10 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ<br>now i know my ABC's won't you cum and sing wiff me?

6-4-2007 1:55:48 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted but Pity drops it on you from atop a bridge!!<br><br>i wish for....<br>i dunno stuff.

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
6-4-2007 1:58:12 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

For damn sure.....<br>

RE: Departures: Comings and Goings ect.........
6-4-2007 1:59:35 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

yeah, wish i was there to see it/make it worse for him

RE: Inspiring lyrics
6-4-2007 2:04:43 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

A knife is on the table<br>I put myself to sleep<br>All I know is all I know<br>Remember, what you sow is what you reap!<br><dd>Why cant I fucking believe you? <br>This is too much for me!<br>A little sheltered girl<br>Is what Ill always be!<br>Self-loathing, inconsiderate<br>Too scared of what Ill be!<br>I look into the mirror!<br>And the whore is all I see<br><dd>Like you, like me<br>Diminished, self-imploding<br>Ill never see<br>Like you, like me<br>I never want to be like me<br><dd>Do you think Im a...whore? <br>Im a whore (4x)<br><dd>Why cant I fucking believe you? <br>This is too much for me!<br>A little sheltered girl<br>Is what Ill always fucking be!<br>Self-loathing, inconsiderate<br>Too scared of what Ill be!<br>I look into the mirror!<br>And the whore is all I see<br><dd>Like you, like me<br>Ill never try<br>Im stubborn, you see<br>Like you warned me<br>Know me, for eternity<br><br><br>Do you think i'm a whore - Kittie

RE: Inspiring lyrics
6-4-2007 2:06:07 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

Here I am different in this normal world.<br>Why did you tease me, make me feel absurd? <br>Walking stereotypes, feeding their heads.<br>I am ugly, please just go away.<br><dd>I can see its hard to find, this blessing in disguise.<br>Why do you treat me this way? make the hate stay? <br><dd>I sound like I can never seem to escape,<br>All of the laughing, all of the pain.<br>If you were around me, what would you do? <br>Nothing probably, youd just go away.<br><dd>I can see its hard to find, this blessing in disguise.<br>Why do you treat me this way? make the hate stay? <br><dd>Faget! (x3)<br><dd>Here I am different in this normal world.<br>Why did you tease me, make me feel absurd? <br>Walking stereotypes, feeding their heads.<br>I am ugly, please just go away!<br><dd>I can see its hard to find, this blessing in disguise.<br>Why do you treat me this way? make the hate stay? <br><dd>Faget!<br><dd>Pussy...<br><dd>Im just a pretty boy, whatever you call it.<br>You wouldnt know a real man if you saw it.<br>It keeps going on, day after day, son.<br>You fake! you dont want none.<br>Im sick and tired of people treating me this way everyday.<br>Who gives a fuck, right now I got something to say<br>To all the people that think Im strange<br>And I should be out of here locked up in a cage.<br>You dont know what the hell I fuck now anyway.<br>You got this pretty boy feeling like Im enslaved<br>To a world that never appreciated shit.<br><dd>You can suck my dick and fucking like it!<br><dd>Hear my gun but he has a body mighty any say.<br>Hear my gun but he has a body mighty anyway. (to waste = 2nd)<br>Hear my gun but he has a body mighty going to say.<br>Hear my gun but he has a body mighty anyway. (x2)<br><dd><dd>Im just a pretty boy, Im not supposed to fuck a girl.<br>Im just a pretty boy, living in this fucked up world.<br><dd>All my life, who am i? (x11)<br>All my life!<br><dd>Im just a faget! faget! (x3)<br>I’m a faget! faget!<br>I’m not a faget! or am I? <br><dd>You motherfuckin queers!<br>You can't imagine how much this fucking hurts.<br>How torn apart my mind has become.<br>I need to spare myself, from these endless tears.<br>I no longer want to look into the mirror.<br>I'm tired of being strong.<br>Do you ever feel so alone, your own existence goes unnoticed.<br>Yes, i'm talking about myself,<br>I'm not afraid to say i'm so tired of impressing you.<br>Have you ever rebelled against everything you believed, how fucked is that?<br>This needs to be for me i need to fix this broken, fix this broken heart.<br>One day rejection will be off my doorstep,<br>And your eyes will fill with the passion that pumps through my veins<br>And falls from my eyes. <br>You are my demise.<br>And through it kisses my heart, i am still broken.<br><br>Faget - Korn<br>

RE: Music: Fav artists, songs, ect
6-4-2007 2:25:40 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

i'll check them out ^^

Forums » Videogames » Gamecube

RE: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight princess (gamecube version)
6-4-2007 2:27:07 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

okay i got past the part i was stuck on, found a doorway up some stair/bridge thingies and boy did i feel stupid o_O <br>newys, now how do i get the statue thingys to be where they are suposed to be?

RE: Places
6-4-2007 2:28:16 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

i wish they'd fill it with parahnia (spelling error) so idiots that tried to swim in it wound be killed

6-4-2007 2:31:13 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

and with a bleeding heart i screamed OOGA BOOGA<br>and it was done....<br><br>....enod saw ti dna <br>AGOOB AGOO demaercs i traeh gnideelb a htiw dna

6-4-2007 9:09:33 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

da da dudan dudan.....<br>*marches sadly*

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
6-4-2007 9:12:40 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

not soon enough... never soon enough shall a pedophile fall to the depths of hell and burn...

RE: Post any Pictures
6-4-2007 9:21:30 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

it's me YAY!
Last edited by AngelOfBetrayal on 6-4-2007 9:27 PM

6-4-2007 9:23:25 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

<br><br>YAY :IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!<br><br>and yes... it is....

6-4-2007 9:33:11 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

and now, art by Angel

Last edited by AngelOfBetrayal on 6-4-2007 9:38 PM

Page 2 of 5     « First   1 2 3 4 5   Last »  
Showing Posts 21 to 40 of 100

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19279994