Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-23-2017, 9:49 PM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Recent News and Happenings...
6-4-2007 10:37:08 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

and certain others...<br>i'm really starting to remember why i hate most of the male species...

The devil may care but i don't No masters, no gods, no laws, no soul I'm insignificant, i'm shiny & unique I'm a freak, i'm a fuck-up, i'm suffering

6-5-2007 10:30:59 AM
AngelOfBetrayal

Good for you! hope you end up having fun ^^

The devil may care but i don't No masters, no gods, no laws, no soul I'm insignificant, i'm shiny & unique I'm a freak, i'm a fuck-up, i'm suffering

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
6-5-2007 10:40:50 AM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted but it only recites carebear episodes day and night<br><br>i wish i was a dsyfunctional carebear, like Toxic bear ^^

Forums » Kuponut » Kuponut.com discussion

RE: NEW FORUMS: Feature requests?
6-5-2007 6:38:43 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

sorry i didn't specify better...

RE: Post any Pictures
6-5-2007 6:52:40 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

<br><br>

6-5-2007 7:03:56 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted... um.. but you explodes cuz... um... i dunno, but your dead<br><br><br>I wish for a purple haired girlfriend

6-6-2007 1:06:16 AM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted but i steal if for you are lacking in the giving of the grenade launcher to sis<br><br>i wish for... A GIMP!!!!! (in tight pink leather)

6-6-2007 3:34:27 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted, but your head explodes into candy, and i gets it all, cause Ansem, I NO SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br><br>i wish for a rainbow, a black rainbow.

RE: Post any Pictures
6-6-2007 3:35:40 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

I like your meez picture Rose!!

Forums » Entertainment » Books » Members Stories

Angel Of Betrayal (my story)
6-6-2007 3:42:55 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

Angel Of Betrayal
by Chelsea Murphree

An angel betrayed looks forward to the revenge of the God who banished her…

Her name is Emily, heavens ex assassin, former angel of death, who was cast aside as God became a kind forgiving God. Now she wants revenge upon the father the abandoned her.

Our story starts when our beloved Emily is first cast out of heaven and thrown brutally to the mortal world.

"DAMN YOU!!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!” Emily screamed to the sky in vain, but her cries fell upon the deaf ears of the holy and she stormed off in rage of her betrayal. Her shoulder length black hair flowing in the wind of the up-coming storm, red eyes flashing with anger.

"Damn that bastard! Up there all high and mighty! How dare he belittle me, and loyal servant for centuries, Betrayed!!!” She ranted as it began to rain, she shivered, her naked, well-toned body now getting used to the mortal pain, the cold, for the first time.
She laughs, an insane, angry laugh and stutters, ”Oh great!! How fucking Great!!!” Her teeth chattered and she wrapped her arms around herself for the warmth it would provide.

A whistle from a dark ally “now what do we got here, Spike?” says an unknown voice. “Well I dunno, Shank, what do we have?” said a supposed Spike. Two men step out from the shadows, dirty, looking like the kind of guys that rape little girls or deal upper class illegal drugs, the kind of men Emily used to slay.

Shank stood barely 5 foot tall, while Spike was in between 6 foot 3 and 7 foot tall. these men seemed to be strange partners, for each contradicted the other, Shank had short reddish brown hair and green eyes, while Spike had long blue and purple hair and red contacts. Spike seemed to be the one with the brains, while Shank seemed just a little clueless, if not just down right retarded.

Emily stood to face her attackers and studied them closely, trying to think of what exactly to do. She judged them as guilty in the eyes of god, slipping back into her angel ways, and smirked...

With a smile on her face she said, “Ah, Shank, Spike you dirty old rascals,” she grabbed a beer bottle from the ground and busted the end, “If you want me, come and get me.” Her eyes gleamed with blood lust.

Spike pulled out a switchblade, “Okay bitch we’re coming.”

Shank advanced and Emily jumped over him, grabbed him by his nappy hair, pulled his head back…

“Betcha can’t find a good piece of ass in Hell!!!” she laughed eagerly.

His eyes widen as she slit his throat. “SHAN--!!!!!” screamed spike, cut short by Emily throwing the bottle, piercing his heart. “Cowards…” smirked Emily as she pulled Shank’s long black trench coat off him. “This’ll do quite nicely”, she said as she slipped on his blood stained coat…
Our Emily went on like that for two years, killing and moving so as not to be caught. Then she came upon a village of assassins, the roads blood red, and settled down, finally among friends…

Now clothed in her assassin’s outfit, and her spiked dog collar, of course; she sits on the roof of the hokagae’s cabin creeping along the seam of the roof, waiting to attack the ninja's leader. “One, two, yes I’m coming for you… three four, you had better lock your doors, five six, it’s a gruesome fix…” Emily sings softly to herself, anticipating the death, loving the murder.

“We have no information on the new assassin…, I’m sorry sir, We were unable to get any info….”, a lower level ninja says to the hokagae.

The leader’s face grew red, his eyes glowed yellow and his teeth grew long, the signs of a demon, "You have screwed up for the last time!!” And all that could be seen from the outside window was blood spatter as the leader devoured the ninja in rage. Emily, watching for the skylight, laughed at the arrogance of the leader…

“I knew it, demons…” she smirks,” Incubus, they think their so bad…Huh? Wait a minute, aren’t they only supposed to be able to be in dreams?” She watches him as he turns back into the frail looking, wrinkled old man in white ninjas robes.

“…”, she blinks unsure,” I don’t get it, that’s for sure an incubus….” She watches him walking out of the building. “Okay, well, might as well kill him and get it over with”, she sighs, this being the only connection between heaven and hell she had seen in years.

She jumps from the roof, and right in front of the demon. “Time To Die You Evil Scum!!!!” she yells, and charges at him.

The incubus laughs,” Mortal!!!” Then he notices something…”Emily? “ His eyes glare at the scar at the base of her throat…. “It is you, you conniving little bitch!!!”

She stops,” WTF??! Who are you? How the fuck do you know me? And don’t you fucking DARE call me a Bitch you bastard!”

The incubus changes to his true form, a monstrous, yet appealing, demon with shining silver hair and bright blue eyes, as well as a sexy body, complete with a forked tail and bat wings. All the ninjas gasp in surprise and terror, gaping dumbly at the so called leader of the tribe. “It is I, Arius, Incubus of Passion…” he disappears and reappears standing right beside her,” Remember??” he says as he licks her cheek,” Those days of solitude? Those days of Lust?” he laughs.

She turns to hit and slashes at him with her sword, but with no prevail.

"Oh I have to tell Lucifer his little angels mortal, tell him his little whore can finally be his….” his sneers and disappears.

“ARIUS!!! COME BACK AND FIGHT ME!!! You Fucking Coward!!!” Emily tears up, remembering Lucifer’s promise of love… and the brutal rape that followed that promise… the down payment for his love and protection…

Emily picks up the ripped clothes of the leader of the tribe, who had been impersonated by Arius.

“Is he dead… Our leader I mean, not that fake…” a young girl asks, deep pain in her voice.

“I’m afraid so, and if he weren’t, I’d have to kill him”, Emily says, her voice cold and apathetic.

“But, why?” the little girl asks,” he was all I had, he made the village take me in… he protected me. Now what will I do?!”

“Come with me, leave this behind you. I will protect you, what is your name?”

“Liza, But everyone calls me Lizzy”, She says.

Emily looks closely at the girl observing her. She has pastel green, long, flowing hair and soft purple eyes, skinny to a fault, but seems to have strong arms and legs.

“Okay Lizzy, you can come with me, just don’t get in my way, and do what I tell you, okay?” says a stern looking Emily.
Lizzy nods, knowing that now Emily was going to take care of her, knowing she could trust her, don’t ask how she knew, she just did.
Lizzy grabs a hold of Emily’s hand, Emily nearly pulls it away, slightly uncomfortable with this physical contact. The little girl looks at Emily a little confused and Emily just shrugs.
“Just not used to it, don’t worry about it”

“oh…”

And Emily and Lizzy head to the assassin’s village, to Emily’s home…

Emily stepped into her house only to find a mess of wreckage, her home destroyed on the inside.

“Oh my god, Emily, what happened to your house?”, Lizzy asks in a childish naïve voice.

“I dunno, just help me clean up this shit and we’ll find out later, okay?”, says a irritated Emily, “ If you find any clues, report them to me. Then we’ll set up your room and get you settled in”

Lizzy nods and starts to clean, only to find a trail of blood on the floor.

“…Emily?… is this a clue?”, whispers Lizzy in a frightened voice.

Emily comes over and inspects the trail, nods, and follows it to the spare room… What is to be Lizzy’s room…

“You, stay right here, or I’ll throw you out so fast your head’ll spin, I guarantee you…”, Says Emily in a stern voice, worried for the young girls safety.

Lizzy nods obediently and sits on the torn couch in the living room while Emily follows the trail of blood… Straight to the bedroom closet… She opens it…

Lying in a bloody heap on the closet floor is the ninja leader. Emily bows her head respectively for Lizzy’s ex-guardian and goes to the kitchen.

“What’s in there?”

“Don’t worry about it, kid”, says Emily as she grabs a garbage bag and goes back to the mess. Lizzy quietly gets off the couch and sneaks to the bedroom door. She peers in only to see Emily shoving her dead father figure into a garbage bag.

She screams, loud and heart brokenly, “NOOOOO!!!”

“I told you not to look, I told you to stay in there!”, Emily says slightly angry, “Listen to me when I tell you something girl!”

Lizzy takes off running, hard and fast, unaware of anything except the image of her father figure’s body being shoved into a bag by her new best friend.

Meanwhile Emily sighs deeply,” I told her…”, and takes the old man’s body outside. She goes inside and searches for a box of matches, digging through the mess in her room. As she is digging she cuts her finger on some broken glass from a picture frame.

"Shit!!”, she says as she shoves her finger into her mouth, savoring the warm blood. She finds the matches under one of her thongs under her bed and goes back to the body outside.

“Good bye old man”, she says as she sets the lifeless body on fire.

As she watches the flames dancing on the corpse Lizzy is still running far away, lungs burning, feet bleeding, long hair getting caught on branches of the trees that surround her, but she can’t turn back, she refuses to face the horrific scene. She tears up, her vision blurred, and finally, she collapses from exhaustion. She lays in the dirt where she has fallen, just sobbing, a broken heap of a child long forgotten by the world…

Hours pass and Emily begins to worry about Lizzy, she picks up the trench coat she stole from shank years ago and steps outside.

“Damn kid”, she mutters worriedly and runs full speed, tracking Lizzy to where she lay.

“Lizzy? Kid?”, Emily says in a soft voice, reaching down to stroke the girls hair.

“Yeah?”, sniffles a tear stricken Lizzy.

“It’ll be okay. Kid, you have to keep on living. You’ve lost a father, yes, but you still have me, and I’ll never leave your side.”

“Promise? Promise you won’t leave? Huh, Emily?”

“I promise, Kid, now get up, let’s go home”, says Emily.

Lizzy pulls herself into a sitting position and nods,” You’ll always be here right?”

“Of course, Kid”, she smiles at the tear stained girl,” I’m you’re friend, I’ll always be here for you.”
Lizzy nods.

“It’s time to go home, I’ve set up your room. It’s purple and red, hope you don’t mind”

“Purple’s my favorite color”, says Lizzy, flashing Emily and big toothy grin,” and red’s not all bad either.”

Emily picks up Lizzy, ”your feet are bleeding.”

“I can walk…”, says Lizzy embarrassedly.

Emily shakes her head, “It’s no problem, I’ll wrap your wounds when we get home and then settle you into your room.”

Lizzy nods, and Emily takes off running, and gets home with in a an hour or so. She sets the tired girl on the living room couch and goes to the bathroom to grab the galls and surgical tape. When she returns to the living room Lizzy’s asleep.

Emily leans against the wall.

“Cute Kid,” she says adoringly.

She walks over to the couch and carefully wraps Lizzy’s feet, trying not to wake her up. She then picks up the sleeping child and takes her to her room and tucks her into bed.

“Night Kid”, she says and turns out the light. She goes to her room and slips out of her clothes, then, exhausted she falls into her bed and gets under the covers.

“Damn, what a day…”, are the last words on her lips as she slips into a dream land full of pain and agony.

The nightmare begins and she’s a little kid again, running from her father as he drunkenly chases her. This was her former human life, a life of fear, a life of loneliness in which her father was the only person around, a father who abused her to no end, and ultimately killed her…
All you hear is panting as a young Emily is rushing towards her doom, blinded by tears, energized by fear, as her father screams her name in a drunken slur.

“E-Emily!!!!!”, his voice echoes over the trees, making the birds take flight.

The young girl keeps running, fast, away from her abusive dad, her bruised ribs aching, her feet sore, but she carries on, hoping to finally get away from what is her nightmare.

“Leave me alone!”, cries Emily in a frantic panic, wondering why this is to be her life, why her dad hurts her so…

All of a sudden the girl is jerked back, the collar of her jacket in the hands of her father, a loud gasping sob escapes Emily’s lips, tears rolling down her round child cheeks. He hits her across the face causing a big red spot to form.

“Shuttup and stop ya cryin’ Bitch!!!”, he barks in a drunken stupor.

Emily struggles out of her jacket, takes off running through the trees…only to run straight off a cliff. A loud piercing scream cuts the silence as Emily falls, her last image of life being one of her father with a horrified look on his face….

Emily awakens in a cold sweat, trembling from head to toe, as she gets up and stumbles to the bathroom.

“Damnit, why now?”, she says bitterly, thinking about her father.

She turns on the water and splashes her face with water, shaken to the bone. She turns the water off and pats her face dry, thinking about all the pain, about her father and the nightmare. She gets so deep into thought that she doesn’t notice a figure enter the bathroom…

“BOO!!”, screams Lizzy loudly.

Emily reacts quickly, snapping out of her trance, grabs Lizzy by the collar of her shirt and holding a knife to her throat. She sighs loudly, relizing it was only Lizzy.

“Don’t do that again Lizzy, if I had been really worried I might’ve taken your head off.”

“I-I was only p-playing”, says a scared Lizzy, “I’m sorry…”

Emily nods and takes the knife away from Lizzy’s neck, gets a far away look in her eye and tears up.

“I’d never hurt you on purpose Lizzy, that I assure you”, she says, viciously wiping her tears away.

Lizzy looks at Emily questioning the tears, but shakes her head, deciding against asking about it. Lizzy backs away, leaving the room, leaving Emily to think by herself, leaving the negative energy in the room. The girl walks outside, into her new world, a world of assassins, timidly she sticks to the shadows, unseen by most of the village. She crawls around, exploring her new surroundings, until she comes upon an old abandoned house.

“wow, that’s cool looking…”, she says in awe as she takes in the view. The house looks really old, the brown paint peeling, windows broken, and the roof caving in on the upper half of the house. Long vines of ivy cover the door making it impossible for her to get in that way, so Lizzy wraps her hands in cloth, grabs the window sill of the lowest window and pulls herself in.

“Omg…” gasps Lizzy as she walks around the dusty living room. There is a grand painting of a tall, skinny woman in a big bulky evening gown on the west wall, her expression grim, her eyes dark, Lizzy stares at the painting and suddenly she gets the feeling she is being watched. She jumps to the shadows and sneaks around, wondering who else is here, she feels the presence of at least one person, hears the breathing… she backs up… right into an assassin boy!

Lizzy turns quickly, but not fast enough, the boy grabs her and pushes her to the floor. Lizzy breathes hard, the boy stares at her with a twinkle of curiosity, but also slightly wary of the thin girl.

“who are you?”, he says,” why are you here?”

“I’m Lizzy, and it’s none of your business why I am here.”

“really, and why not?”

She shakes her head as he smirks.

“Fine don’t tell me, I don’t care you’re nothing but a little girl, you’re what 6 or 7?” he says cruely.

“NO!!”, she shouts,” I’m 11.”

“Oh like that’s a big difference”, he says, helping her up. He looks at her closely,” you’re not from around here, are you Ninja?”

She shakes her head, studying his face. He has red hair, blue eyes, a cute up-turned nose and thin, boyish lips, she blushes, unsure what to think of the rude boy.

“you know my name, now, what’s yours?”

“Oh… I am Jakijen Auroshi, assassin apprentice and future leader of this tribe!”, says the boy arrogantly.

She nods respectively,” sorry to bother you” , and she disappears into the shadows.

“Wait!!!” he says loudly, but she’s left the house already, headed back to the house, unnerved and crushing. She walks into the house, and it’s unusually quite, the hair on the back of her neck stands up as she wonders around the house, only to find Emily missing.

“Emily?!”, she calls,” Emily?!!”

The frantic girl rushes all around the house in an unorganized panic, trying to find her friend. When all of a sudden…

“BOO!!!”, screams Emily, scaring Lizzy to death.

“AHHHH!!!”

Emily bursts out laughing, looking at Lizzy, making fun of her silently in her head.

“Real nice Emily”, Lizzy says, her hand on her chest, heart racing,” I was honest to god worried about you.”

Emily’s eyes darken thinking about god,” Don’t use that word.”

Lizzy’s confusion shows in her deep purple eyes…

“GOD”, Emily spits out in disgust as she turns and walks away,” Fuck him and his up tight Christian ways.”

“oh, sorry…”

Emily nods,” Com’on I have something to show you kid.”

“where are we going?”

“You’ll see soon enough.” Emily replies in a bland, cold voice, void of emotion. Lizzy nods, scared of what is to come.
Last edited by Cloud 777 on 10-6-2007 6:00 PM

6-6-2007 11:08:27 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

yeah, but they are pretty and sharp ^^

RE: Departures: Comings and Goings ect.........
6-6-2007 11:30:23 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!<br>i like explosives, i can make anything explode, i'm serious, give me some fingernail polish remover, a pile of gunpowder the size of a nickel, a piece of cloth (preferably and strip of cloth) and a potato and i can make you a bomb, hell, get me a bag of bodyfat and some other house hold products of choice, (some work better than others) and we could have some real fun.

6-6-2007 11:31:18 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted, but it's dark so you can't see the end of it to get that damned drunk leprechaun.<br><br>i wish for a drunk leprechaun that'll share his vodka with me!!

RE: Kuponut.Com productions
6-6-2007 11:37:19 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

i'd like to but..<br><br>1. my computer is slow<br>2. i dunno how to/do not have the right programs to make a video<br>3. and not knowing would make me feel dumb (which i don't handle too well sometimes....)

RE: Departures: Comings and Goings ect.........
6-7-2007 12:52:07 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

lol ^^ i'm such a little fire bug...

6-7-2007 12:53:05 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted, but it lands on you (like the wicked witch in the wizard of oz O_o)<br><br>i wih for ruby red slippers.

6-7-2007 1:09:31 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

i want one.... Frown

6-7-2007 1:15:21 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

half a million is 500,000 O_o damn...
Last edited by AngelOfBetrayal on 6-7-2007 1:18 PM

6-7-2007 1:22:20 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted but you like ansems head candy so much yu refuse to share and i kill you<br><br>i ish for a grenade launcher!!

RE: what super power would you want?
6-11-2007 2:41:30 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

i'd want to be immortal, i don't care if i can fly or see the future or what ever, i just want to be my normal self only with no aging after 25.

Page 3 of 5     « First   1 2 3 4 5   Last »  
Showing Posts 41 to 60 of 100

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19287524