Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-20-2017, 7:00 PM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Post any Pictures
6-11-2007 3:24:20 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

<br>

The devil may care but i don't No masters, no gods, no laws, no soul I'm insignificant, i'm shiny & unique I'm a freak, i'm a fuck-up, i'm suffering

RE: Post any Pictures
6-11-2007 3:34:30 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

Architect1 said:This is one of my drawings...
is that done in charcoal? wow, i can't do a charcoal drawing if my life depended on it. ^^

The devil may care but i don't No masters, no gods, no laws, no soul I'm insignificant, i'm shiny & unique I'm a freak, i'm a fuck-up, i'm suffering

Forums » Entertainment » Books » Members Stories

RE: Angel Of Betrayal (my story)
6-15-2007 12:14:28 AM
AngelOfBetrayal

awwww thanks guys, loves you!!

RE: Poetry (dont like it dont visit)
6-16-2007 11:00:27 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

Damned dreams of my demented mind
driving me insane
tears that together drown all
trying to ease the pain
Please save sad souls
sacrifice your sanctuary
Crying, carefully cradling
the crucifix, the contrary
Hatful happens of hurt
hot flames that burn
Leaving marks on flesh
we live, we learn
Please pay the piper
please play the game
Though i must tell you
never speak thy Name
Nightmares terribly taunting
fears, painful memories...
Of the past, hurtful
make me dread sleep...
HELP!
Please!
take away my pain!
no more hope or love...
it's all went down the drain...

RE: Paranormal
7-2-2007 1:41:09 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

I have alot of experences, Like there is something in my closet, it's scratched me before, though no one beleives me. as always, then i always hear voices and see things. shadows and faces, sometimes people or demons even. though i just think maybe i'm insane so it's all good.

7-4-2007 12:42:39 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

I have nightmares alot, and if i get scratch in it or something i normally have the scratch when i wake up. though not as bad as in my dream, still it scares me. And i hear thing constantly, and let me tell you, it's defiantly not casper i'm hearing either.

Quizzes!!
7-4-2007 12:48:09 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

Classic New Romantic: You are the gothest of the Goth, your pale skin and raven hair fool mourners into thinking you are a living ghost as you slink around a graveyard with your sketch book. You are the epitome of the scene; you listen to the right music, wear beautifully tailored gowns and are intelligent enough to hold your own against normal people who accuse you of being Satanic. You have a tight circle of friends who you do everything with and they understand when you need time alone. You see beauty where others see dirt, you're creative flair will lead you down paths that only people can dream about. You seem unapproachable but that is just your icy exterior, there are times when you open up, most often when you've had more wine than usual! You wear your dark cape and gothic jewelled chokers with a regal air you were born with. Your motto is There is beauty in darkness

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Sadist

Take this quiz!

Forums » Entertainment » Books » Members Stories

RE: Angel Of Betrayal (my story)
7-4-2007 8:30:50 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

Emily went dashing through the trees, vision blurry, dizzy, but she'd never let Lizzy know that, she had to keep going, she had to tell Lizzy why... Why what exactly she doesn't know, she just feels a strong need to explain.

Hurry Lizzy, i can't slow down, we won't make it in time!!, says a distraught Emily, tears running down her face. She picks up Lizzy and dashes on, faster and faster... Until she nearly falls off a ledge, the same ledge in which she died, staring with hatred at he drunk father's face. She sets Lizzy to the ground, panting, and sits down herself.

Emily?..., Lizzy puts her hand on Emily's shoulder,What's going on? I don't understand...

Lizzy, Kid, i'm an angel, i half to tell you what's going on, why Arius is after me, how i got here, everything, why? I dunno.

Lizzy stares at her a nods in understanding.

Emily continues,I died at an early age, 6, i fell of this ledge, she points and Lizzy looks.

Oh my god!!, Lizzy gasps in horror staring down,Emily, why?

I was running from my father, he got drunk and beat me nearly every day, for anything, even if i did nothing, she says angrily,but what more can you expect from the son of Satan himself? That bastard ruined my life by telling me i was the granddaughter of Satan and so i was going to hell. Well i showed daddy dear didn't I? Her bitter tone shows her hatred for it all, and Lizzy wraps her arms around her, nodding for her to keep going.

When i died i was found guilty at the gates, for not honoring thy father and mother, but i had no mother, and my father was defiantly not someone to honor. God made me a deal, if i'd be his angel of death he'd give me a chance to get revenge on my father, the son of Satan. Yes, my father had told the truth. You see now? yes i am the granddaughter of Satan, king of lies., another bitter note for her as she remembers the rape, the rape by Satan himself,That BASTARD!!! She breaks down and starts to cry, human emotions swimming around inside of her, killing her immortal heart. Lizzy starts humming a tune pasted down by her family, a lullaby of sorts, and Emily calms down and clings to the girl.

So much pain has been dealt, so much hate..., Emily mutters,Satan raped me, Lizzy, my own grandfather made me promise to be his bride, that's why Arius is here, that's why you are in danger, you cannot stay with me anymore.... Something clicks in her mind...

Lizzy where did you learn that tune?, Emily stares at her,Kid tell me where you learned that lullaby.

It's been pasted down in my family forever, momma said to never let anyone hear it, but she died, and i think you need someone to sing to you since you've been through so much, Lizzy says, hugging Emily tightly,Why?

Lizzy, that song your singing is only known by angels.... It's the Requiem of Spirit, it's given to guardian angels to help them calm peoples spirits, that's why it's calmed me down...., Emily says, staring at Lizzy....

Kid, if your mom knew that song...Emily begins but is cut off by Lizzy.

I'm part angel, yeah Emily, i am..., Lizzy looks at Emily,I meant to tell you, but i was afraid you'd throw me out like so many before you did! I just didn't want you to think i was making it up for attention or crazy or something!

Emily just stares at her...

That's why you're so innocent, born half angel..., Emily says,You're mother was one of them! She jumps up and stares at Lizzy, who was thrown to the ground.

Emily, i assure you, my mother was one who protested you being thrown out....., Lizzy looks at Emily,Why else would she had thrown out too?

I-I didn't say i was thrown out! I LEFT THAT ASSHOLE GOD!!!, Emily yells at the top of her lungs,You hear that god? I HATE YOU YOU BACKSTABBING BASTARD!!!

she rants on and on, Lizzy staring at her. She stands up and puts her arms around Emily and starts to hum again, calming her down. Emily, shaken, hurt, and betrayed, slumps to the soft ground and cries.

Why? why me? It's not fair...., Emily pretty much whispers as Lizzy hums on,I'm so tired Lizzy, it's just too much to bear sometimes. You must understand, you have to know what it's like to feel betrayed, like no one loves you. Lizzy nodds.

I know Emily, says Lizzy, showing great maturity beyond her years.

I'm tired of it, good or evil, betrayal is a must i see, all around me, betrayal, betrayal, betrayal... It should be a sin, even the humans betrayed Jesus, why? Emily mutters, losing herself in Lizzy's humming.

Lizzy just rocks her back and forth, calming her.Emily pushes Lizzy off of her gently and gets up, then motions for Lizzy.

Come on, Kid, let's go home, Emily says as Lizzy stands,Oh and Lizzy?

yeah?

Thanks kid, i know why i had to tell you now., She smiles, facing Lizzy.

Lizzy screams.

All of a sudden Emily is thrown from the cliff, push from behind, and when she looks up she sees a smirking Arius holding a scared and confused Lizzy. The last thing she hears is Lizzy's horrified scream as Emily falls.

Emily woke up, dazed and naked, blood dripping from a gaping injury on the back of her head. She senses somethings wrong, familiar tremors of expectation creeping up her spine, she stands up and looks around at grotesque figures whithering on the ground, screaming harshly as if dying, but can't die. She knew where she was...

I'm in hell..., Emily shakes her head and backs up, right into Satan himself.

Hello, my dear, his tongue caresses her neck and she jumps franticly and turns to face the monster, the bastard fallen angel, the king of lies. This is the one person that could get under her skin and make her wish for death, the one person who no matter what she did she could never escape, even dieing wouldn't work.

NO!, Emily feels every muscle in her body tightening, her knees almost buckling as she stares at one of her most hated enemies, next to god and her father that is. Satan looks at her with a proud smirk on his twisted face and in the sincerest voice says...

I told you you couldn't run, you couldn't hide, because grandpa loves you my sweet sweet dear, that means you are damned, you pathetic excuse for a fallen angel!!, his voice gets harsh at those last couple of words. Emily stares at him blankly, unable to grasp the thought of belonging to him for eternity, a bride of incest, a bride of sin, but then again, this was hell right? So anything goes, no sin too great for the king of lies. That bastard, she thinks staring at him, why not just leave me the fuck alone?

Emily looks him in the eyes, shakes her head...

No...

Lucifer smiles big at her, almost as if to mock her strength, telling her she is nothing but a pretty face, a thing to fuck. Rage courses through our Emily and before she knows it she spits in Lucifer's face, something she would soon regret with every ounce of her being.

Lucifer bursts into a fiery anger, eyes flash cruelly, he grabs her by her by her hair, nearly ripping it out by the roots. Hot tears burning under Emily's eyelids, but she refuses to let them out, to give him any satisfaction. He throws her to the ground, which opens up to flames, licking at Emily's unprotected body.

Unable to contain herself she screams as her very flesh is burnt from the bone, deep pain searing through her. The flames cooking her alive until she feels like she should be dead, feels like nothing but bone is left of her burnt and battered body.

Suddenly she wakes as if from a dream, she is chained in Lucifer's bed chamber, wearing nothing but skimpy slaves clothes, lyrics from her favorite, though most depressing songs passing through her mind....

Like a sex slave... crying and sore...., she whispers in a sing-song voice, near tears, our hero's worst fears passing through her mind.

hey sweetie a cold laughing voice comes from the right side of her. She looks to see her father, she stares hatefully at him, saying nothing, for words couldn't begin to describe what she felt for the man. Hate seared through her heart and she couldn't so anything but stare, stare with cold eyes that he himself created a long time ago with drunken beatings and hurtful words.

Missed your old man, eh?, he takes a long swig of vodka, kisses Emily and the back hands her across the face. She winces and whimpers, feeling like a little girl again, weak and unprotected.

you filthy whoring cunt!!, he screams drunkenly at her, his hand comes at her again and flashes of his past violence cross her mind. But she wouldn't take it now, she refused!!

FUCK NO!!!!, her voice rings out through all of hell and her father falls out of the tallest tower of Lucifer's never ending castle, a monstrosity that was taller the more you tried to make it fit within your field of view. The building that towered over all of hell. This was the central center and Lucifer controlled the whole thing, using an army of demons to do his biddings here as well as on earth.

Listen to me. Emily., a whisper comes from behind her, she looks at the voices owner with a fierce gaze, her heart white hot with rage. A lady with long dark purple hair stands before her, wearing not much more that Emily herself...

You must get out of here, you are our salvation, Emily your destiny is to rule Heaven and Hell as one, to determine good and evil a you see fit, you have been blinded, but soon you will see, neither God nor Lucifer can rule the way you could. You proved that by being better than the both of them, you must soar above and defeat them... you must..., tears well up in the lost looking deep green eyes of the tall slender woman.

Who are you? how do you know me?

I was one who was cast out of heaven, one who stood up for you., the tall lady says.

you're.... you are... Lizzy's mother... aren't you?, Emily's voice quivers thinking about the girl, Arius took her... but why?

The purple haired lady nods and smiles sadly at Emily.

You must protect my baby Emily, she believes in you, as did i and many other angels at the time that god cast you out. I still believe you are higher up than god himself, the bastard. Please... watch over my child.

Emily just bursts into tears, so much caused by her... so many lives of angels, and their half breed children ruined, all because a bitch and refused to leave heaven, but damn it, he PROMISED!!! But promises were never kept, not by god or Lucifer, why must such powerful men be nothing more than lying bastards? They ruin everything, not her, no. This is not her fault, she only demanded a promise be kept. Men ruin everything, her father, Lucifer, even God had betrayed her, not to mention Arius, the demon who had her Lizzy. She knows she must escape now, if for nothing more than for Lizzy...

how could this be happening? why? It is not fair!! Her heart pounds in her ears, she can't think straight, all her pain, her memories of betrayal returning. Sweet spirits almighty!! why must this be happening why such pain and agony.

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!,her heart wretched scream echoing through the very bowels of hell and back.

As her voice rings out Lizzy's mom disappears, and the king of lies himself, Lucifer, walks through the door.

Time for you to redeem yourself dear Emily., his voice cold and hurtful, impatient and wanting. Emily stares at his nakedness with nothing but disgust in her heart and mind.

why must you do this to me? why....?, she says in just above a whisper.

He smirks.

Emily's tears flow to the ground, desperate to get away from her newest twist of reality...

Satan's hand rested gently on Emily's chest, feeling the rapid heart beat of the fallen angel.Lustful intent gleams in his eyes, eager and unfulfilled, Emily's eyes filled with the expectation of pain, and then...

Emily's scream pierces the thick hot air, screams so pain filled you'd think she was being tortured. But the opposite was true, Satan kissed her with tenderness, confusion coursing through Emily's mind, swirling and haunting her very thoughts. His hands were all over her body, under her clothes, carefully caressing her breasts, gently prodding her body. She struggles against the chains, scared, fear attacking her heart like an invasion of aliens, unwanted and not where it belonged. Tears well up in her eyes, little sparkling badges of the pain falling on her heart, her emotions like a void of darkness, empty and hard to see.

Her eyes glow blue as glacier ice, her natural human eye color,a color of innocence, bloody stubs of cut off wings rip through her back, the pain searing, coursing through every part of her nearly naked body, tears flowing freely down her innocent looking face.

Stop hurting me!!!!!, a child like whining voice screams at Satan full of defiance, hate, and want. His face twists into an uncontrollable smile as he bursts into laughter, mean angry laughter, sending a sense of death to all that hear it's loud ringing tone.

But I'm not hurting you, he says meanly,Emily i could show you pain, i can show you hurt. I'm not causing you anything compared to what i could now am i? I could rape you, i could kill you, i could hand you over to your god forsaken father, but i haven't.

But he was wrong, his odd actions toward her hurt her more than even she knew, she wanted so much to trust...to love....

He knew it was driving her insane, making her question herself and her emotions, thinking about why, wanting so much for it to be real, love, such a senseless emotion, so painful. He laughs again and leaves a bloody winged, blue-eyed Emily sobbing on the cold and cracked floor, broken and tired.

Her heart yearning to trust, like a child to a mother,she had never had a mother, no one to hold her and tell her everything would be okay and mean it... Thinking about this she pushes aside all emotion, she won't be betrayed again, she wouldn't let it happen this time. She will not trust the King of lies. A small squeaking demon comes into the bed chamber, cleaning and such.

You, demon, come here! Emily says sharply, emotionlessly.

Don't talk to me like that! i am Satan's most trusted King of hell!!!, he squeaks loudly in and annoyed tone, as if he were some kind of bad ass.

Emily bursts into a mocking laughter, unable to hold back the thought of this demon being a king of hell. He stood barely over two feet tall, big watery eyes that looked like tears flow from them often, a very skinny build, as if a hug would crack him, and loose fitting clothes. This was a King of Hell? She shakes her head at the hopeless demon.

I am a King of Hell!! I am Paimon!! FEAR ME!!, he squeaks out loudly giving a tone tell Emily to back off, causing a new burst of laughs to explode from Emily's lips.

Paimon? the Paimon? where is your deep voice and strong build? Oh fucking god!!, she saids out loud with a chuckle.

All of a sudden her mood changes, she grabs Paimon by his scrawny head and shoves it to the floor fiercely, wanting to crack his skull for the fun of it, to release her anger and emotion.

Now unlock me and show me the way out of here or all my pent up emotion comes down on you, she says, putting pressure on his head with every intention of smashing it into the ground if he refused. He nods quickly, squeaking loudly his apologies to Emily.

please, please...., his squeaks loud and jumbled. She releases him, giving him a look of warning.

Good squeaky, she says as he unlocks her, she stands up and pets him on the head as though he was a mer pet, annoying him further,Now show me out of here.

He nods and opens a door, nodding for her to follow. She smiles and heads after Paimon, trending softly, she mustn't be found out....

They creep down a long hallway, winding, like a snake. Perfect description, She would forever think of Satan as a snake, untrustworthy and winding. They then rush down the stairs, twisting and turning like unpredictable fate, Paimon looking scared and weak as he crawls out of a small crack in the wall, motioning for Emily to follow.

A loud clang comes from the bed chamber as Satan finds his bride to be missing.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!, a loud roar can be heard even on earth by the extra sensitive people, shaking the ground, completely demolishing places of the earth with earthquakes.

Emily scampers out the hole in the castle's exterior. Pulling out a heavy brick she bludgeons Paimon with it, knocking him unconscious. She then picks him up and runs toward a demon filled cavern, knowing right where she hid it the last time she was here... Knowing it was untouched...

She dashes pass angry, blind demons as the sniff the air, trying to catch their meal. She throw Paimon to the back of the cave and does a back flip over the wall of demons blocking her path. Scrapped, like a rose that attacked itself, our beautiful angel digs with her bare hands into scalding hot dirt, the burning sensation like anesthetic to her wounded emotions. Finally she digs up three vials of holy water, crisp and clear, the cleanest thing Emily had ever seen. The only clean thing she had ever seen in all of her years.

She busts the vial on herself and grabbing Paimon she disappears...

Back to the mortal world...

RE: Quizzes!!
7-4-2007 8:51:14 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

Your soul came from the Bowels of HELL! You're a demon preying on the mortals of Earth. BACK TO HELL WITH YOU!

Take this quiz!

7-4-2007 9:13:05 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

Your angry, you don't take shit from people and you are easily set off by the simplest of things, You were a victim as a child, or a demon, one of the two, and if you were a victim you decided never again would you let it happen, no longer would the pain go and and chose to be a fighter, a warrior

Take this quiz!

7-4-2007 9:42:12 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

You are the sadistic, psyhcotic, homicidal vampire. You are obsessed with blood, a compulsive drainer, and high on your own delirium. Sickening. Eyes: Dark blue/ruby red Hair: Black with red tips or red Clothes:Girl-red sleeveless turtleneck. Loose blue jeans. Red ballerina flats. Boy-black t-shirt with a red suit jacket. Blue jeans with red skulls. Red low cut converse.

Take this quiz!

7-13-2007 10:27:48 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

SilverRos?e said:[QUOTE=AngelOfBetrayal?]I have nightmares alot, and if i get scratch in it or something i normally have the scratch when i wake up. though not as bad as in my dream, still it scares me. And i hear thing constantly, and let me tell you, it's defiantly not casper i'm hearing either.

Whoa I can imagine, it'd be too much of a casper voice. *sigh* Does it worry you?[/QUOTE]

Yes it worries me a bit, I mean sometimes they speak in languages i don't understand in tones i can't make out but then sometimes they outright call me a whoring cunt or a stupid bitch or to kill myself being dead isn't so bad, voices roaring in my ear pushing adn pushing knowing that if the hit the right button they can get what they want. It's normally coupled with sharp stomach pains, headaches, dizziness, and/or nosebleeds *or other aches or pains*. I think maybe they are responsible for my body's reactions to my nightmares as well. I dunno if i'm psychic, my mom tries to tell me i'm just crazy if i say anything about it. Though once i saw my dead grandmother, My mom tried to tell me it was a dream, but i know my grandma was trying to tell me that my little sister would be okay despite the fact she was born too early. ^^ maybe i read into things too much, maybe i am crazy, but even if i am these events *caused by a mental illness or not* are very real to me and no one around here really understands that fact.

RE: Sayings, quotes etc.
7-13-2007 10:46:35 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

You're about as useless as a hobo reading home and garden.

Art is making something out of nothing and selling it.

The older I grow, the less important the comma becomes. Let the reader catch his own breath.

I can't criticize what I don't understand. If you want to call this art, you've got the benefit of all my doubts.

I have a right to my anger, and I don't want anybody telling me I shouldn't be, that it's not nice to be, and that something's wrong with me because I get angry.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.

*and my personal favorite*

Speak when you are angry--and you will make the best speech you'll ever regret.

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
11-6-2007 9:13:11 AM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted, but all the girls now have girlfriends so you're still screwed buddy

I wish for a rapid cyanide drinking hamster of doom

RE: Laugh to be Random (again!)
11-6-2007 9:15:40 AM
AngelOfBetrayal

Hey there boils and ghouls, happy halloween from the Jack-o-lantern of the nine levels of hell...

NO NO CERBERUS DONT PISS ON ME AGAIN!!!!

RE: IQ test
11-6-2007 9:42:01 AM
AngelOfBetrayal

Ansem the Defiler said:I agree, my GPA is a 3.3, which is good, got me a decent scholarship for college too. My school was really, sad to say, boarderline retarded. full of rednecks and religious pricks, all who had really bad grades, and i ended up doing average work too. Which sucked, because none of the things i did in high school are applied to what i take in college now. The only teachers that did actually teach on a college level ended up having to pass the idiots to avoid riots from loudmouth parents over how the school is &quot;screwing their child out of a good education.&quot;

Which is why i say the South sucks, if percentage of the school is a bunch of idiots then the rest of the real students have to adjust to the morons level.

Later
Ansem

aaww come on ansem can't be that bad right? it spawned evil little bastards like us didn't it?
though i'm in danger of failing because i keep skipping school....

RE: In their own anime
11-8-2007 11:51:32 AM
AngelOfBetrayal

Cloud

Cloud would be the hero of an uber stereotype samurai era anime.
One of his friends would be kidnapped by some very evil person. *but uncharacteristically the Evil one would be a woman and his friend would be a wolf demon cub a boy* he'd travel all over and he'd make any enemy of some idiot who thinks he can rule the world, who isn't any good wiht weapons and thinks hes right about everything, and they would battle every once and a while whenever the idiot can get his shit together. Then he'd meet a girl just like him, would can fight and was funny and they'd travel together, beating shit up, because the girl is alot more violent than him and loves blood. then Cloud would meet the perfect girl for him, and there would be some big drama and she'd be taken away from him, but still alive. The blood girl from earlier would split up and go look for her separatly to make up for time. They'd regroup and he'd battle the big evil person, who was his love's mom, and save both demon boy and lover girl and all would be well.

11-8-2007 12:15:16 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted but the aliens look like puff balls, and your predators are kittens, and you have to save a ball of yarn from catching on fire. whoo.

i wish for a suicidal potatoe of doom!

11-8-2007 12:22:03 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted, but when you swing it it shatters and the shards get all in your eyes O.O

i wish for a giant hot tomato

11-8-2007 12:36:15 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted, but you are the poor unsuspecting arsehole

I wish for a bowl of milk for my pussy. *here kitty kitty*

Page 4 of 5     « First   1 2 3 4 5   Last »  
Showing Posts 61 to 80 of 100

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19279994