Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-23-2017, 9:51 PM

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
11-8-2007 2:06:35 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted, but gravity is also gone, so that book you are wanting to throw just won't propel itself forward. lol.

I wish for an orange and black rose.

The devil may care but i don't No masters, no gods, no laws, no soul I'm insignificant, i'm shiny & unique I'm a freak, i'm a fuck-up, i'm suffering

RE: Post any Pictures
11-8-2007 2:09:07 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

It's my beloved helena. lol.

The devil may care but i don't No masters, no gods, no laws, no soul I'm insignificant, i'm shiny & unique I'm a freak, i'm a fuck-up, i'm suffering

The person before you
11-8-2007 2:23:06 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

Okay this is how it goes, you must post one thing you know, or think about the person that posts before you. you can't post the same thing twice about the same person, and you can't post about yourself.

RE: The person before you
11-8-2007 3:06:54 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

Cloud is also naturally blonde, it just naturally got darker, lucky little guy isn't he? neways, he wants hair like clouds *who doesn't know that?* AHA!! he's gonna put red tips on his hair and let me style it. RIIIGHT cloud? lol

11-8-2007 3:13:35 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted but you no longer have a head to hurt *either one*

i wish for cloud777 to be a girl

11-8-2007 3:24:47 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

lol granted, but it makes it seem like you want to be a girl lol

I wish that my kittie was purple

11-8-2007 3:39:59 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted but the fucker that got in implanted attempts to sky dive and dies, you get arrested for preforming illegal surgery on a minor.

I wish for a succubus

11-8-2007 3:50:56 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

Granted but when the asshole group shows up you're all of a sudden magickly the head ass *literaly* and so the cargo plane lands right on your ass *TRENCH RUN*

i wish for front row tickets to see that

11-8-2007 4:00:02 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted but it is trained by me, who at this point wants to kill you for the rainbow grenade ban charity soooooooo....... *use you imagination*

I wish for something really really destructive.

11-8-2007 5:18:43 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted but you find you have some weird connection to him and feel every lemon
damn sucks to be you *i screwed two people over in this one lol*

I wish to have DD boobs

11-8-2007 5:29:40 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted, but you know have D shaped boobs like me because i was generous and knocked you out and gave you surgery, because they are just sooo awesome and all.....

I wish for a hippo to dance for a peacock

11-8-2007 5:44:42 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

lol granted, but instead of protecting you he kills you ain't that a bitch?

I wish for a giant talking shroom

11-8-2007 6:24:50 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted but it invovles a kitten

I wish that i have a kitten that was bright red and shot flames from it's ass, it's name would be.... TEH DEVIL'S PUSSY!!!

11-8-2007 6:42:15 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted, but you're your own worst enemy....

I wish i had a fluffy green hat.

11-8-2007 7:04:20 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

Granted but it's Shimata a Japanese profanity and you're in Australia so no one understands you

I wish that i could speak Japanese fluently, even if that meant i forgot all other languages i know.

11-8-2007 7:43:46 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

Granted but i cut them off and sell them as halloween decorations

I wish for a golem

11-8-2007 7:50:12 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted but kyo *dir en grey reference* charges at you and steals it.

I wish for a pretty girl to like me.

11-8-2007 7:59:35 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted, not screwing up for personal reasons.

I wish that god would go to hell already and give me some peace.

RE: The person before you
11-9-2007 11:15:27 AM
AngelOfBetrayal

Cloud.... Damn you.... he like swords.... check... I think he's really nice, but he's gonna burn in hell, sorry cloud, I'm afraid i've put in a good word for you in hell and Lucifer likes you style -_-'

11-9-2007 11:16:29 AM
AngelOfBetrayal

granted, you have a ten page one
*get to writing*

I wish that i wasn't the only person my age with a brain around here.

Page 5 of 5     « First   1 2 3 4 5  
Showing Posts 81 to 100 of 100

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19287524