Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-20-2017, 9:14 AM

Forums » Videogames » PC

The sims 3
5-6-2008 12:01:28 PM
reaper

Location: I should be sayin my bed, but instead I must say some place where all the looneys meet every monday to Friday...... Its called...... Smithills

Well, its about bloody time they annouced that The Sims 3 is comming next year. There has been rumors for a time n half that it was due out this year, now EA games has finaly steped in and said, shut the fuck up!

They have confirmed it should be with us somtime in 2009.... and release some tantaizing screenshots!

Sitting here watching the world going by, Is it true when we die we go up to the sky, So many things that i don't understand, Burnt feet in the sand when i'm walking in the sun.

Forums » Chatter » Off Topic

RE: Three word story game
5-8-2008 12:04:58 PM
reaper

Location: I should be sayin my bed, but instead I must say some place where all the looneys meet every monday to Friday...... Its called...... Smithills

while they where

Sitting here watching the world going by, Is it true when we die we go up to the sky, So many things that i don't understand, Burnt feet in the sand when i'm walking in the sun.

RE: Wishing Game (well someone had to...)
5-8-2008 1:23:19 PM
reaper

Granted, but you have shit new year, with no money and you slowly wither away and die a horrible horrible death!

I wish I was Jesus

(Yes thats right, the big JC him self!)
Last edited by reaper on 5-8-2008 1:25 PM

5-8-2008 1:29:54 PM
reaper

Not granted, instead every post you make takes a post away, so instead of getting your 777th post, it went back by one to 775th. You go mental at your computer, throw it against the wall, which results in your parents unleashing a chainsaw on your arse, and Amanda finishing u for being an arse hole.

I wish Smithills would be blown up by cloud777

5-8-2008 1:54:10 PM
reaper

granted, but it causes the server to crash, and unable to repair the damage done by your wish, a huge angry mod come after you, kill you, put your head on a pike and dance around it!

I wish my currutions wheren't so sinister!

Page 1 of 1
Showing Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19279994