Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-21-2017, 6:04 AM

Inspiring lyrics
5-17-2007 12:40:18 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #1

I decided that i should create a topic to post<br>lyrics that have inspired you or made you who you are<br><br>system of a down - chop suey (love that song)<br><br>Father, Father, Father, Father,<br>Father/ Into your hands/I/commend my spirit,<br>Father, into your hands,<br><br>Why have you forsaken me,<br>In your eyes forsaken me,<br>In your thoughts forsaken me,<br>In your heart forsaken, me oh,<br><br>Trust in my self righteous suicide,<br>I, cry, when angels deserve to die,<br>In my self righteous suicide,<br>I, cry, when angels deserve to die<br>

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

RE: Inspiring lyrics
5-17-2007 1:53:54 PM
Safer Sephiroth

Quote  #2

you made another one?<br>hmmm ill go along with it<br>Have you ever been discrimated against?<br>I have<br>Ive been protested and demostrated against -Slimshady

Its hard being hated and discriminated against

5-17-2007 2:05:11 PM
AndY

Quote  #3

before you ask me to go get a job today can i at least get a raise on the minimum wage<br><br>Kanye West

Fuck all you gun toting hick gangster wannabe's

5-18-2007 11:27:37 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #4

alrite, lyric time!!!<br><br>Theres a lady whos short, all that glitters is gold, and she's buying a stairway, to heaven-Led Zepplin, Stairway to Heaven.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

5-18-2007 5:26:29 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #5

i know you and i are the same in which we have our own<br>styles that we wont change<br>yours is filled with evil and mine is not<br>there is no way i can lose<br><br>- sonic adventure, open your heart

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

5-22-2007 10:51:09 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #6

There are whispers between the screams, that this deed can be done, even sinners must flee, because i'll be the one to make the Devil Cry<br>-The Devil Cried, Black Sabbath.<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

5-22-2007 2:56:15 PM
AndY

Quote  #7

there is love burning to find you will you wait for me- My Curse Killswitch Engage <br><br>As daylight dies is a fuckin sweet album btw

5-24-2007 10:48:40 AM
Safer Sephiroth

Quote  #8

I try so hard,but everywhere i go i be runing into miSEry-Bone Thugs n Harmony

Its hard being hated and discriminated against

5-24-2007 4:29:34 PM
AndY

Quote  #9

the entire song propaganda by Dead Prez<br><br><br>Intro: (news snippets)<br>Let me now turn, to our program for the future...<br>The economy right now, is extremely supportive of the president and his<br>policies<br>FBI scientists have found chemical traces, consistent with a bomb or a<br>missle, on a piece of wreckage...<br>Police using clubs and tear gas against demonstrators...<br>They called me a mother -(bleeped out)-ing so-and-so...and a white<br>facist...like they said, 'you're getting some of your own medicine'...<br><br>Singing:<br>Telling lies, to our children<br>Telling lies, to our children<br>Telling lies, to our babies<br>Only truth, can take us...<br><br>Verse 1:<br>You can't fool all the people all of the time<br>But if you fool the right ones, then the rest will fall behind<br>Tell me who's got control of your mind? your world view?<br>Is it the news or the movie you're taking your girl to? (uh)<br>Know what i'm sayin cause Uncle Sam got a plan<br>If you examine what they tellin us then you will understand<br>What they plantin in the seeds of the next generation<br>Feeding our children miseducation<br>No one knows if there's UFO's or any life on mars<br>Or what they do when they up in the stars<br>Because i don't believe a word of what the president said<br>He filling our head with lies got us hypnotised<br>When he be speaking in cold words about crime and poverty<br>Drugs, welfare, prisons, guns and robbery<br>It really means us, there's no excuse for the slander<br>But what's good for the goose, is still good for the gander<br>See...<br><br>Chorus:<br>I don't believe Bob Marley died from cancer<br>31 years ago i woulda been a panther<br>They killed Huey cause they knew he had the answer<br>The views that you see in the news is propaganda<br><br>Singing:<br>Telling lies, to our children<br>Telling lies, to our children<br>Telling lies, to our babies<br>Only truth, can take us...<br><br>Verse 2:<br>I don't want no computer chip in my arm<br>I don't wanna die by a nuclear bomb<br>I say we all rush the pentagon, pull out guns<br>And grab the intercom, my first word's will be I believe<br>Man made God, outta ignorance and fear<br>If God made man, then why the hell would he put us here?<br>I thought he's supposed to be the all loving<br>The same God who let Hitler put the Jews in the oven<br>We don't fall for the regular shit, they try to feed us<br>All this half-ass leadership, flippin position<br>They turn politcian and shut the hell up and follow tradition<br>For your TV screen, is telling lies to your vision<br>Every channel got some brainwashed cop shit to watch<br>Running up in niggas cribs claiming that they heard shots<br>It's a plot, but busta can you tell me who's greedier?<br>Big corporations, the pigs or the media?<br>Sign of the times, terrorism on the rise<br>Commercial airplanes, falling out the sky like flies<br>Make me wonder what secrets went down with Bob Brown (?)<br>Who burnt churches to the ground with no evidence found?<br>It's not coincidence, it's been too many studied incidents<br>It coulda been the Klan who put that bomb at the Olympics<br>But it probably was the FBI, deep at the call<br>Cuz if they make us all panic then they can start martial law<br><br>Chorus:<br>I don't believe Bob Marley died from cancer<br>31 years ago i woulda been a panther<br>They killed Huey cause they knew he had the answer<br>The views that you see in the news is propaganda<br><br>I don't believe Bob Marley died from cancer<br>31 years ago i woulda been a panther<br>They killed Huey cause they knew he had the answer<br>The views that you see in the news is muthafuckin propaganda<br><br>Singing:<br>Police is telling lies fooling millions<br>What are they teaching our kids in these school buildings?<br>Televised, enterprised in all the killing<br>Controlling our lives, this ain't living<br>No this ain't living<br><br>Chant:<br>FBI, CIA<br>ATF, KKK<br>IRS, TNT<br>CBS, NBC<br><br>FBI, CIA<br>ATF, KKK<br>IRS, TNT<br>CBS, NBC<br><br>Singing:<br>Telling lies, to our children<br>Telling lies, to our children<br>Telling lies, to our babies<br>Only truth, can take us...<br><br>News snippet:<br>uh, we view each other uh, with uh, a great love and a great understanding<br>and that we<br>try to expand this to the general, uh, black population and also people,<br>oppressed people all over the world, and, i think that uh, we differ from<br>uhmm... uh, some other groups simply because we understand the system better<br>than uh, most uh, groups understand the system, and uh, with this<br>realisation, uh, we attempt to form a strong political base based in the<br>community with the only strength that we have and that's the strength of uh,<br>a potentially destructive force if we don't get freedom.

5-25-2007 10:05:59 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #10

You'll take my life but i'll take yours too! You fire your musket but i'll run you through!-The Trooper, Iron Maiden<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

5-26-2007 5:58:02 AM
Cloud 777

Quote  #11

...blood and bone, your all by yourself but your not alone<br>you wanted it and now your here, driven by hate consumed by fear.<br>drowning pool-bodies<br>(i might have got some wrong)

5-26-2007 7:35:58 AM
AndY

Quote  #12

So Much Pressure coming down so many people running around pressure pressure coming down so many people running around<br><br>Visions of Creation-Everlasting Praise Spring Fist Order (My Band) <br><br>

6-4-2007 12:41:36 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

Quote  #13

my mistake, was trusting you blood pigs, <br>with creating my fate, <br>with poetry, and suffering, <br>i cannibalized, every ounce of my pain, <br>I'm still afraid, everyday.<br> thesse greedy worms, - they devour my plagues, <br>I'm not your slave, <br>I'm conquering,<br> you see me rise, and you're walking away!!! <br>I'm so ashamed, and now walking away!!<br>I'm so afraid, and now you're walking away!!<br><br>(bridge and tunnnel) you can't hurt me anymore,<br> you can't hurt me anymore. <br>fed from the wound from which we bled, <br>vomiting filth in our softcave heads, <br>chewing on tissue, tendon and fat, <br>destroying the things they do not understand!<br><br>tyrant, betrayer, parasite. traitor!!... <br>and still you feed them...<br>and still u need them...<br><br>I'm sorry, I'm ugly, <br>dangerous, can't describe it enough,<br>I'm falling, I'm angry, <br>i use my fear to empower my hate, <br>I'm fucked up, eye'm different, <br>words remain, my only escape, <br>art saves, all of me, evolving, <br>and now you're walking away!!! <br>I'm not ashamed and now you're walking away, <br>I'm not afraid and now you're walking away!<br>and now you're walking away!<br> and now you're walking away <br>and now you're walking away!<br><br>Blood pigs - Otep<br><br><br>There is nothing left to cry for<br>My blessing is your curse<br>I've had enough of torture<br>I hope you feel it worse<br><br>I know you watch me<br>I know you every move<br>This game is over<br>There is nothing left to prove<br><br>There are no enemies left<br>Such things are born from grief<br>I grow stronger with every glance<br>Each time my name you speak<br><br>Last goodbye - kittie<br><br><br><br>In the stories of time were lost<br>In the glories of rage we fly<br>On the shackles that bind theres rust<br>In the walkings of hell we die<br><br>The engines turning and salvations going down<br>And all I see and all I see is red<br>My stomachs burning and the knights just did me in<br>And thats all i know then all I know is red<br><br>Red - Motograter<br><br><br><br><br><br>Do you forgive me?<br>You never lost your sight<br>So scream your heart out<br>To be damned one more TIME<br><br>This tragic, need for hope<br>Won’t give up<br>It’s what, keeps us alive<br>Now who will survive<br>In this game of chance<br>Now hold out your hand<br>And give me<br>This final kiss<br><br>If I load this gun, would you hold in your heart and give your life for love?<br><br>So bleed (SO BLEED)<br>This hate (THIS HATE)<br>With me<br>And fight these broken dreams<br><br>If I load this gun, would you give your life for love? <br><br>A trigger full of promises - Walls of Jericho<br><br><br><br>I said no, this isn't your song<br>We can't all get along<br>It's too hard to hold hands when your hands are fists<br>My hate pop won't ever stop<br>I'm fucking glad we're different<br>This is my hate american style<br>hit<br><br>Don't bring<br>Don't sing it<br>Use your fist and not your mouth<br><br>Use your fist and not your mouth - Marilyn manson<br><br><br><br><br><br>

The devil may care but i don't No masters, no gods, no laws, no soul I'm insignificant, i'm shiny & unique I'm a freak, i'm a fuck-up, i'm suffering

6-4-2007 2:00:35 PM
AndY

Quote  #14

Lets go out and get drunk tonight ive got a problem but its all right it wont be the first of the last nights i walk home with one eye closed <br><br>Drunk-Ghettobillies

6-4-2007 2:04:43 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

Quote  #15

A knife is on the table<br>I put myself to sleep<br>All I know is all I know<br>Remember, what you sow is what you reap!<br><dd>Why cant I fucking believe you? <br>This is too much for me!<br>A little sheltered girl<br>Is what Ill always be!<br>Self-loathing, inconsiderate<br>Too scared of what Ill be!<br>I look into the mirror!<br>And the whore is all I see<br><dd>Like you, like me<br>Diminished, self-imploding<br>Ill never see<br>Like you, like me<br>I never want to be like me<br><dd>Do you think Im a...whore? <br>Im a whore (4x)<br><dd>Why cant I fucking believe you? <br>This is too much for me!<br>A little sheltered girl<br>Is what Ill always fucking be!<br>Self-loathing, inconsiderate<br>Too scared of what Ill be!<br>I look into the mirror!<br>And the whore is all I see<br><dd>Like you, like me<br>Ill never try<br>Im stubborn, you see<br>Like you warned me<br>Know me, for eternity<br><br><br>Do you think i'm a whore - Kittie

The devil may care but i don't No masters, no gods, no laws, no soul I'm insignificant, i'm shiny & unique I'm a freak, i'm a fuck-up, i'm suffering

6-4-2007 2:06:07 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

Quote  #16

Here I am different in this normal world.<br>Why did you tease me, make me feel absurd? <br>Walking stereotypes, feeding their heads.<br>I am ugly, please just go away.<br><dd>I can see its hard to find, this blessing in disguise.<br>Why do you treat me this way? make the hate stay? <br><dd>I sound like I can never seem to escape,<br>All of the laughing, all of the pain.<br>If you were around me, what would you do? <br>Nothing probably, youd just go away.<br><dd>I can see its hard to find, this blessing in disguise.<br>Why do you treat me this way? make the hate stay? <br><dd>Faget! (x3)<br><dd>Here I am different in this normal world.<br>Why did you tease me, make me feel absurd? <br>Walking stereotypes, feeding their heads.<br>I am ugly, please just go away!<br><dd>I can see its hard to find, this blessing in disguise.<br>Why do you treat me this way? make the hate stay? <br><dd>Faget!<br><dd>Pussy...<br><dd>Im just a pretty boy, whatever you call it.<br>You wouldnt know a real man if you saw it.<br>It keeps going on, day after day, son.<br>You fake! you dont want none.<br>Im sick and tired of people treating me this way everyday.<br>Who gives a fuck, right now I got something to say<br>To all the people that think Im strange<br>And I should be out of here locked up in a cage.<br>You dont know what the hell I fuck now anyway.<br>You got this pretty boy feeling like Im enslaved<br>To a world that never appreciated shit.<br><dd>You can suck my dick and fucking like it!<br><dd>Hear my gun but he has a body mighty any say.<br>Hear my gun but he has a body mighty anyway. (to waste = 2nd)<br>Hear my gun but he has a body mighty going to say.<br>Hear my gun but he has a body mighty anyway. (x2)<br><dd><dd>Im just a pretty boy, Im not supposed to fuck a girl.<br>Im just a pretty boy, living in this fucked up world.<br><dd>All my life, who am i? (x11)<br>All my life!<br><dd>Im just a faget! faget! (x3)<br>I’m a faget! faget!<br>I’m not a faget! or am I? <br><dd>You motherfuckin queers!<br>You can't imagine how much this fucking hurts.<br>How torn apart my mind has become.<br>I need to spare myself, from these endless tears.<br>I no longer want to look into the mirror.<br>I'm tired of being strong.<br>Do you ever feel so alone, your own existence goes unnoticed.<br>Yes, i'm talking about myself,<br>I'm not afraid to say i'm so tired of impressing you.<br>Have you ever rebelled against everything you believed, how fucked is that?<br>This needs to be for me i need to fix this broken, fix this broken heart.<br>One day rejection will be off my doorstep,<br>And your eyes will fill with the passion that pumps through my veins<br>And falls from my eyes. <br>You are my demise.<br>And through it kisses my heart, i am still broken.<br><br>Faget - Korn<br>

6-4-2007 5:36:04 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #17

Can you feel life?<br>moving through your mind?.<br>looks like you came back for more,<br>Can you feel time?<br>slipping down your spine?<br>You try and try to ignore.<br><br>but you can hardly swallow<br>your fears and pain.<br>when you cant help but follow.<br>and puts you right back where you came.<br><br>Live and learn.<br>hangin on the edge of tommorow.<br>live and learn<br>from the works of yesterday.<br>live and learn.<br>if you beg or if you borrow<br>live and learn<br>you may never find your way.<br><br>Sonic Adventure 2 Battle - Live and learn

6-7-2007 4:12:48 PM
Weltall

Quote  #18

I'm not a slave,<br>to a world that doesn't give a shit.<br><br>-Marilyn Manson, Fight Song

Noah just couldn't save the dinosaurs, could he?

6-7-2007 11:18:30 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #19

The fundamental principles say nothing of forever, but are those voices i hear? Or am i not so Clever?!-After All (The Dead)-Black Sabbath<br><br> Swingin on a Vine,Suckin on a piece of swine, Jiggaboo come up from Behind!-Guerrillas in the mist-Da Lynch Mob<br><br>Later<br>Ansem

6-9-2007 4:46:09 PM
Weltall

Quote  #20

When masturbation's lost it's fun, your fucking lazy. -Longview, Green Day

Noah just couldn't save the dinosaurs, could he?

Page 1 of 2     1 2   Last »  
Showing Threads 1 to 20 of 30

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19282493