Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
12-16-2017, 5:04 AM

RE: FF7 oddities
7-1-2007 6:50:30 PM
Safer Sephiroth

Quote  #21

The Spirit of Aeris said:They didn't mate. The truth is that Red was tricking Hojo into thinking that he was going to tear Aeris to shreds, but Cloud and co came to the rescue, saved them and escaped Midgar.

i kno but the thought of it is pretty disgustin and funny

Its hard being hated and discriminated against

7-31-2007 9:54:16 AM
Zarkcus

Quote  #22

heheheh
eww
remember though zidane wasnt the only one with a tail
there was a whole race of em
and we also know that red had two little cubs following him
now if was so close to extinction where did they come from Big Smile

8-2-2007 4:43:39 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #23

Main theory is that with the planet's 'rebirth' many animals came back.
Thankfully that didn't include the dinosaurs

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

8-30-2007 6:34:06 PM
Safer Sephiroth

Quote  #24

i just thought of another oddity
when ur in the flashback and u see cloud when he was younger he was at level 1 now yrs later when u see him jump out the train hes the same level. someone hasnt been training very hard

Its hard being hated and discriminated against

8-31-2007 10:35:57 AM
The Spirit of Aeris

Quote  #25

Lol. I hadn't thought of that.

8-31-2007 1:01:59 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #26

He must have found a no encounter materia... Then again trapped in a tube for 4 years, driven in the back of a truck and becoming slightly insane takes priority

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

9-26-2007 9:11:23 AM
KaDaJ LiOn

Quote  #27

[i was merely speculating (big word for a 14 year old) that the Red/Aeris incident may not have been a stand alone...
did hojo successfully mate one of Red's species with a human?]

i'm referring to this one for my opinion b4

1-19-2008 6:30:11 PM
KiwiDean

Quote  #28

Cloud 777 said:What about cloud being taller than barret in battles, but sits on his shoulders to escape the falling plate in sector 7?

I think that;s just because Barret's the biggest built out of them. He wouldn't be able to sit on Cloud's shoulders, because he's probably 100 lbs heavier than him, lol.

One thing I think everyone's noticed is all the miss spellings in the game, like Gizzard Greens. and Pile Bunker, for example.

Also, there's a Vine when you head towardsthe Lost Capital that leads to nowhere. I believe this was the place that they were going to put a side quest, but then decided against it at the last second, or something. Smile

2-21-2008 8:20:25 AM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!
Quote  #29

Hmmm Hmmmm, You where saying earlier that he stays at level 1 in the flashbacks and the beginning or whatever, it's not exactly hard to see. Cloud wasn't exactly in the best condition when they got away from Hojo. I think in one of the flashback things the only reason the soldiers that shot Zack didn't shoot cloud was because he was already most of the way dead anyway.

Stuff like that would leave you kinda weak, and it would undo any amount of training.

And the race Zidane originated from where Genome's but where they where genetically enginered to hold the souls of the people of Terra when they reawakened, Zidane and Kuja where special cases. They actually developed their own souls. In any case, what they looked like didn't really matter at all.

As to the thing about Red XIII..... who's to say Hojo didn't have something in his sleaves to MAKE it work like.... I donno..... mako? Or he thought that Cetra would be compatible because they where from an alien species or something like that, ehhh, who even pretends to understand what the hell Hojo was thinking.

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

2-21-2008 5:57:30 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #30

Small oddity, mainly down to graphical circumstances but still.
You never see anyone's weapons outside battle except certain scenes and the battle square. Seph had to keep his masamune SOMEWHERE *Braces for Arc's response*
Incidentally, in the field Cloud's weapon is always shown as the Buster Sword, even though 2 seconds later he could be holding ultima weapon.

2-29-2008 6:40:09 AM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!
Quote  #31

Drumroll..........

And Arc's Response is......

STUFFSPACE!

It's a rule that all the major characters have some kind of folding subspace pocket, I mean come on! Heero Yuy from Gundam Wing had Spandex space. (Where else would he keep a gun in a pair of spandex shorts? Nihihihihihihihi) Ranma and Mouse from Ranma 1/2 had their own variant of subspace pocket for the hidden weapons teachnique.

Duo Maxwell had braid space (He kept live explosives in there!) and Relena had under the tablecloth space!

Princess Peach has skirt space as well so what's to say that Sephiroth doesn't have hair space? He's certainly got enough of it, or jacket space!

Cloud however?

He has a buster sword.... who knows where he'd put that without some kinda stuff space.... I just haven't figured out where the stuff space bit is yet but I'll let you know when I do.

(I'm gonna go back to drinking now. I'm just steadily getting stoned off my face so don't mind me. Ahhh, the joy of booze!)

P.S. The only thing I could Imagine vanishing behind Sephiroth is Cloud's sword.... or visa versa...

Nihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi Tongue sticking out
Last edited by Architect1 on 2-29-2008 6:43 AM

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

3-3-2008 4:44:55 PM
rusty259er

Quote  #32

A few things i recently noticed...an alive looking Aeris, Phoenix down in Aeris' bedroom, unlimited great gospel?

first, If you go to Aeris' church in the sector 5 slums and don't move once inside, Aeris remains and doesn't look like a ghost. She appears to be gardening or whatever and looks just as alive as the children along side of her. However once you move toward her she disappears. but still gardens if you walk in and out of the church without walking around the inside of the church.

Second, If you go to Aeris' house in the slums and go to the room upstairs where you can rest there are two items which cannot be seen but can be acquired if you press circle when standing next to them. they are near the door when you walk into the room and decline to rest. The items are a phoenix down and a potion. (a phoenix down inside Aeris' room? interesting?)

Finally, you can get as many mythrils as you want, sort of. If you go the the sleeping man in the cave who gives you mythril once the last two numbers of battles are odd you can then trade it with the weapons maker for the great gospel or an armlet of some kind. however if you go back and forth between the weapon maker and sleeping man you can keep getting mythrils and keep getting great gospels. i was able to amass 4 great gospels until i had to battle again.

So i dont know if this i common meaningless knowledge? do any of these findings mean anything? and ideas?

7-6-2008 10:34:04 PM
Zarkcus

Quote  #33

Safer Sephiroth said:when ur in the flashback and u see cloud when he was younger he was at level 1 now yrs later when u see him jump out the train hes the same level.

three words
Level Draining Dopplegangers

7-18-2008 8:24:31 AM
The Spirit of Aeris

Quote  #34

I reckon that he didn't fight in the time he was recuperating with Tifa and that he had pretty much fully recovered by the time of the game.

7-28-2008 2:28:46 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #35

My Two Pence On The Subject:
Logically, Cloud wouldn't have been wielding the buster sword for long, and, according to a Crisis Core FMV from the DMW (Too many abbreviations...) it is heavy and unwieldly.
So, in the short time between his mental collapse and his acquiring the sword, he's forgotten all he learnt as a common infantryman and didn't know anything about SOLDIER fighting techniques in the first place. Therefore, he is as useful as a chocolate fireguard when the game starts.

Page 2 of 2     « First   1 2  
Showing Threads 21 to 35 of 35

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19348949