Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-20-2017, 10:12 PM

R.I.P. Benoit.
6-25-2007 9:20:50 PM
PityThaFoolThatInsultZelda

Quote  #1

Chris Benoit and his family were found dead earlier today. I....well I just wanted to put a tribute up for him.

So, rest in peace Chris.

Also, even in light of his death, Chris will not be removed from Crab Battle. Although you may see it as bad taste, Benoit is a MAJOR player in the series, and removing him would fuck it all up.

Peace.

RE: R.I.P. Benoit.
6-25-2007 11:53:40 PM
Safer Sephiroth

Quote  #2

i heard about that about 1hr ago isnt he a rock star or sumthin?

Its hard being hated and discriminated against

6-26-2007 11:46:08 AM
Cloud 777

Quote  #3

He was a wrestler safer
I dont even like wrestling and i know that
R.I.P benoit

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

6-26-2007 2:38:07 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #4

R.I.P. Benoit, you crazy machine fighting fool.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

6-26-2007 5:00:35 PM
PityThaFoolThatInsultZelda

Quote  #5

Well....now the media is saying Benoit killed his family and himself.

I still respect him though, even if he did it. He was a damn good wrestler, and awesome material for parodies. He will be missed, and I'm sorry that he snapped. I wish that he would not have experienced whatever that drove him to do it.

6-26-2007 5:35:51 PM
SilverRose

Quote  #6

yup I heard that. I wonder why. In the spanish news they will say why.
R.I.P Chris Benoit...

Don't judge others if you don't know them.

6-26-2007 5:53:20 PM
SilverRose

Quote  #7

He killed his wife and kid and hung himself

Don't judge others if you don't know them.

6-26-2007 10:57:00 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #8

Damn,thats a shame. Killed his wife and kid along with himself? Shit, what could possibly make him snap like that?

Also, the text messages he sent were composed of information to get to his home.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

6-27-2007 9:43:25 AM
Crazed Hamster

Quote  #9

I loved Bonoit as a Wrestler! He used to be the only reason I'd watch WWE at all.. RIP man

If all the wee laddies were little white rabbits, I'd be the pink one that teaches bad habits!

6-28-2007 3:26:31 AM
The Spirit of Aeris

Quote  #10

Yeah, he was an awesome wrestler. I didn't even know he was wrestling as long as he was until last monday with the tribute.

6-28-2007 11:43:50 AM
Weltall

Quote  #11

I read in the newspaper that he strangled his wife while she was bound to her bed by her legs and arms. Then a day or two later he suffocated his son while he was in bed. Then hung himself the next day. He also put bibles next to both his wife and son's bodies. What's wierd is since he hung himself a day after killing his son, he must've been in the house with those bodies the entire time.

Noah just couldn't save the dinosaurs, could he?

6-28-2007 1:49:35 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #12

Yeah, i think it was over his wife wanting to have Benoit home more for the child, his kid had a type of Autism, and his wife wanted to divorce him over it.

Later
Ansem

7-1-2007 3:37:52 PM
AndY

Quote  #13

apart from the undertaker he was my faveourite wrestler ever i had no idea about this but if he killed his wife and son thats fucked up and he deserves his fate

Fuck all you gun toting hick gangster wannabe's

7-1-2007 6:55:26 PM
Safer Sephiroth

Quote  #14

i really dont believe any of dat
i think more then anything that he was framed
he was rich y would he do this? cus his wife wanted to divorse him?bs

7-2-2007 4:56:30 PM
Weltall

Quote  #15

Safer, just because your rich doesn't mean that you have to be happy. His wife was going to divorce him because he didn't come home to see his son enough, and he took steroids.

Noah just couldn't save the dinosaurs, could he?

7-2-2007 7:39:09 PM
Safer Sephiroth

Quote  #16

still theres to much to lose it made no sence.He has million of fans and has everything

7-3-2007 10:47:03 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #17

Okay, seriously, Fans and having and having anything you want, wouldnt make you so happy. Can you imagine having to sacrifice time with a child you created for work, to be always traveling, and then to have your wife up and divorce you because of it. To be seperated from a very huge part of you life, to be left in a empty void with out the one thing you idolize? You think that having fans and millions of dollars, friends, cars, and anythingelse you could ask for could replace what he had? No, its not all what he had, hell he could've had alot of internal problems, a slow psychotic fuse about not having time to spend with his son and wife, we probably wont know why, because no ones left alive to tell.

Seriously, think about it for once, Weltall already stated it, material things and people that adore you for your fame isnt all gold.

Later
Ansem

7-3-2007 11:32:39 AM
AndY

Quote  #18

ever heard of kurt cobain safer

he had a wife a child money everything he had dreamed of but lacked the conciousness to know about life and know that you have good patches and bad patches and he was in a bad patch and took a fuck load of heroin and a shotgun to the face

Fuck all you gun toting hick gangster wannabe's

7-3-2007 1:35:44 PM
Safer Sephiroth

Quote  #19

but things like divorse and shit happen daily and very often but the whole kill ur family thing doesnt and for it to happen to a celebrity just doesnt fit in with me.
This is just wat i think,i think the government is corropt and frames people.

7-4-2007 12:46:40 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #20

.............okay, seriously, please think before your next post, seriously, your not understanding it, or anything thats been said.

So what if divorce is a daily thing, you think its all said and done with and people get on with their lives? Families torn apart isnt a easy wound to heal, trust me i know.

Just because one is a Celebrity doesn't make him invincible to the same problems normal people have, hell if anything a Celebrity is just stressed to get some alone time and not be the center of attention, i think the guy that played Tattoo on Fantasy Island offed himself because of that.

But really, Im so sure that the government wanted Benoit dead Safer, i was so sure he was going to overthrow the government somehow, just couldnt think of any reason why.

Think before you speak.

Later
Ansem

Page 1 of 2     1 2   Last »  
Showing Threads 1 to 20 of 28

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19279994