Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-20-2017, 6:58 PM

RE: R.I.P. Benoit.
7-4-2007 7:17:10 PM
The Spirit of Aeris

Quote  #21

This is what I think:

He was obviously depressed about Eddie Guererro as they were best friends and couldn't get over it. Probably got hooked on pain killers, got paranoid thinking that he and his family should be with Eddie, so he killed them and himself.

7-4-2007 7:24:49 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #22

That sounds more plausable, seeing as it couldnt've been a serious drug like cocaine, it sad that it happened, but seriously the goverment did not kill Benoit, the government kill Bob Marley, the government kills the ones that can overthrow them.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

7-4-2007 7:53:34 PM
Safer Sephiroth

Quote  #23

Ansem the Defiler said:.............okay, seriously, please think before your next post, seriously, your not understanding it, or anything thats been said.

So what if divorce is a daily thing, you think its all said and done with and people get on with their lives? Families torn apart isnt a easy wound to heal, trust me i know.

Just because one is a Celebrity doesn't make him invincible to the same problems normal people have, hell if anything a Celebrity is just stressed to get some alone time and not be the center of attention, i think the guy that played Tattoo on Fantasy Island offed himself because of that.

But really, Im so sure that the government wanted Benoit dead Safer, i was so sure he was going to overthrow the government somehow, just couldnt think of any reason why.

Think before you speak.

Later
Ansem

no needd to get all pissy but i didnt mean the government killed him.bad wording,i kno wat its like for a family to break apart too but i didnt go around killin people,let me rephrase wat i wanted to say.I think he had enemies and these enemies killed him,his family,and framed him

Its hard being hated and discriminated against

7-4-2007 8:46:59 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #24

Yeah, well, the reports state that Benoit put his kid in a choke hold, we really wont know what and how he did it until two weeks.

It is a very slim chance that anyone killed Benoit or set him up, the reports have already stated otherwise, i've never known a hitman to do a job like this, and another wrestler suppoesingly killing him is very slim, if that was the case there would've been some sort of struggle, and apparently it wasnt, stuff like this happens on and off, so really, no one set him up or any of that.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

7-4-2007 10:57:21 PM
Safer Sephiroth

Quote  #25

true but dats how they trick you so im guessin

Its hard being hated and discriminated against

7-5-2007 10:13:25 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #26

................you can take tinfoil hat off now.

Later
Ansem

7-5-2007 3:31:45 PM
AndY

Quote  #27

lol my family broke apart a year and a half ago and my dads still bitter about it and it could have been harder drugs because eddie guererro´s heart packed becuase he was a cocaine user

Fuck all you gun toting hick gangster wannabe's

7-6-2007 11:18:15 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #28

Yeah, thats the only reason that he could've flipped out and killed them, unless the loss of Eddie caused him to lose it, and no one else killed him, it was a homocide/suicide.

Later
Ansem

Page 2 of 2     « First   1 2  
Showing Threads 21 to 28 of 28

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19279994