Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-23-2017, 9:03 AM

Paranormal
6-27-2007 5:40:42 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #1

I was found to be psychic earlier today, and got to thinking. How many other people have had a paranormal experience? so heres the topic.
mine include seeing light around some people and hearing voices when im going to sleep.

Note: if you dont believe in the paranormal then that is your opinion. I dont insult your beliefs, please dont insult mine

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

RE: Paranormal
6-27-2007 6:19:06 PM
Safer Sephiroth

Quote  #2

mines actually alot different
i have dreams/daydreams and i usually dream or see sumthin insignificant like me watchin tv but then it happens and everything is EXACTLY as it was in my dream. Its fukn creepy and happens all the damn time
ps dont tell ne1
Last edited by Safer Sephiroth on 6-27-2007 6:19 PM

Its hard being hated and discriminated against

6-27-2007 6:24:19 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #3

lol, i get that a lot. its pretty normal.

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

6-28-2007 3:29:24 AM
The Spirit of Aeris

Quote  #4

I get that too. Lol. It only happens rarely though, but when it does it freaks me out. Lol.

6-28-2007 5:04:33 AM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!
Quote  #5

Try having a classic case of Constantine's abilities but kinda toned down a little. Like I mentioned a while back I come from a seriously fire and brimstone religious family and it does have it's perks. I got more of the seeing side for things than anything else but my sister, she's really powerfully conected to death. I'm no slouch with my abilities, but she's even more powerful than me. It kinda makes her all pissy a lot of the time too...so yeah...

It really screws with your head and You get a wicked fear of dark places and old ruins when you keep seeing the monsters that walk out of them. (There's still a demon living outside the house but it can't get in, and there is a baby soul eater living in my bedroom. Fortunately, I have a while to get rid of it cause it's not big enough to eat me yet.)

Wink

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

6-28-2007 11:56:56 AM
Weltall

Quote  #6

If I fall asleep while playing a game, I will wake up hours later with my fingers moving and still playing. It's wierd.. It's like I go through the menu of games and choose what map and stuff I go to.. IN MY SLEEP!

Noah just couldn't save the dinosaurs, could he?

6-28-2007 12:10:13 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #7

YOU GOTTA TEACH ME THAT DUDE!

6-28-2007 1:55:57 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #8

The only thing i have is homicidal dreams, and a few acid trip nightmares from time to time. And Paranoia, always looking over my shoulder thinking somethings there, sleep with a big knife too,woke up one night with it in my hand.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

6-29-2007 8:55:50 PM
Weltall

Quote  #9

Yeah, I'm also very paranoid.. Sometimes I think that I have a one way mirror and people are watching me.. And I think people are following me sometimes too.

Noah just couldn't save the dinosaurs, could he?

6-29-2007 10:47:53 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #10

Yeah same here,i always look over my shoulder, everytime i see a cop, shit i get paranoid, hate cops. The slightest noise can arouse my paranoia if i'm in a quite environment.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

7-1-2007 2:39:15 PM
SilverRose

Quote  #11

Cloud 777 said:?I was found to be psychic earlier today, and got to thinking. How many other people have had a paranormal experience? so heres the topic.
mine include seeing light around some people and hearing voices when im going to sleep.

Note: if you dont believe in the paranormal then that is your opinion. I dont insult your beliefs, please dont insult mine

hmm those lights that u see around are called orbs!! wahhooo!! thats awesome me I believe in the supernatural but never seen it though I think I saw an angel when I was12 I think I was moving to my side of my bed and then I saw a kid laying next 2 me glowing white light so pretty! that's the only thing I saw.

Don't judge others if you don't know them.

7-1-2007 2:42:25 PM
SilverRose

Quote  #12

Architect1? said:Try having a classic case of Constantine's abilities but kinda toned down a little. Like I mentioned a while back I come from a seriously fire and brimstone religious family and it does have it's perks. I got more of the seeing side for things than anything else but my sister, she's really powerfully conected to death. I'm no slouch with my abilities, but she's even more powerful than me. It kinda makes her all pissy a lot of the time too...so yeah...

It really screws with your head and You get a wicked fear of dark places and old ruins when you keep seeing the monsters that walk out of them. (There's still a demon living outside the house but it can't get in, and there is a baby soul eater living in my bedroom. Fortunately, I have a while to get rid of it cause it's not big enough to eat me yet.)

Wink

Hey Arch that worries me its very scary right? I mean If I ever saw things like I would freak out a lot. hjmm u see demons? cuz I think thats what they are.

Don't judge others if you don't know them.

7-1-2007 3:20:10 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #13

No, its an aura actually...
If it was orbs they'd be round whereas with me its all one big light around certain people

7-1-2007 8:22:33 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #14

Anyone practice rituals of any sort? i'm just curious, i know Midget, that your cousin does some of that stuff, i just wanted to know if any one did or not.

Later
Ansem

7-2-2007 5:58:50 AM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!
Quote  #15

SilverRose said:
Hey Arch that worries me its very scary right? I mean If I ever saw things like I would freak out a lot. hjmm u see demons? cuz I think thats what they are.

Well that was a very ameturish analysis of my abilities. Yes, it was scary at first, but these days they don't scare me to much unless where talking about the pet shadow creature my sister has hovering by her door at the end of the hallway. I hate that thing.

And they're not always classed as demons. They can be spirits or beings of energy as well, it just depends on where I am and how they where formed. Although I will admit that walking into any temple in china will knock me out cold until I'm removed. It made my holiday to Hong Kong very interesting because I couldn't go into all the temples, just to many dead people all floating around and trying to get the attention of anyone who can so much as feel them.

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

7-2-2007 8:51:36 AM
Sephiroth

Quote  #16

I had an experience like that a few years back.

I dreamed I woke up, and thought 'man, I sure could go for some breakfast right now....' so up the stairs I went. and when I got up there, I heard my brothers friend say 'Hello Ducky.' in kinda an ominous voice. Then I woke up, thought 'well, that was really wierd....man, I sure gould go for some breakfast right now....' and the rest went exactly as I dreamed... was really wierd.

But I do have many odd things happen when I meditate. I see flashes of light, hear indistinct whispers, and feel various odd sensations I dont normally get.

If, in your heart, I dissapear like all this snow, I want to bloom again within your heart. -Gackt

7-2-2007 1:32:57 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #17

thats messed up, i had one dream where i beat this one guy in a trenchcoat up really bad and snapped the guys neck over and over.

Later
Ansem

7-2-2007 1:41:09 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

Quote  #18

I have alot of experences, Like there is something in my closet, it's scratched me before, though no one beleives me. as always, then i always hear voices and see things. shadows and faces, sometimes people or demons even. though i just think maybe i'm insane so it's all good.

The devil may care but i don't No masters, no gods, no laws, no soul I'm insignificant, i'm shiny & unique I'm a freak, i'm a fuck-up, i'm suffering

7-3-2007 11:49:28 AM
AndY

Quote  #19

what safer described is commonly known as deja vu i get it all the time ive had premonitions twice in my life i dreamt i would break all the fingers on my right hand and about a month later i did also before going to high school i had a dream about this guy i had never seen before and i met him at high school and hes one of my best friends now

Fuck all you gun toting hick gangster wannabe's

7-3-2007 1:28:36 PM
Safer Sephiroth

Quote  #20

but it happens way to often for me i think.
it happen to me like 3 days ago and happens on a regular basis

Its hard being hated and discriminated against

Page 1 of 4     1 2 3 4   Last »  
Showing Threads 1 to 20 of 67

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19287524