Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-24-2017, 6:06 PM

RE: Paranormal
7-3-2007 1:54:25 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #21

I get it a lot talking to the person im apparently linked to, like i saw the conversation before.
It also seems like we know each other so...
thats gotta be weird

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

7-4-2007 12:00:33 AM
CheeseDoodles

Quote  #22

Man, you guys can do cool stuff. My family has a history of psychic powers but I can't really use mine. It's not that I don't have any, but whenever I do so much as meditate I'll have very bad nightmares, and I've been specificly told by spirits to stop.

Vain glory be my wicked guide...

7-4-2007 4:06:14 AM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!
Quote  #23

Then if they say stop, listen.

Mah, nighmare after meditating can be a result of weakening your blocks slightly and then not repairing them properly when you're done and weakened blocks + sleep = Nightmares.

Big Smile

What's the rest of your family like then? If that's the sort of reaction you get?

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

7-4-2007 12:42:39 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

Quote  #24

I have nightmares alot, and if i get scratch in it or something i normally have the scratch when i wake up. though not as bad as in my dream, still it scares me. And i hear thing constantly, and let me tell you, it's defiantly not casper i'm hearing either.

The devil may care but i don't No masters, no gods, no laws, no soul I'm insignificant, i'm shiny & unique I'm a freak, i'm a fuck-up, i'm suffering

7-4-2007 11:39:15 PM
CheeseDoodles

Quote  #25

Have any of you guys gone to the psychic fair? They travel all over the U.S. and you can go and have a reading done or buy different things like herbs, tarot cards, and the like. It's a lot of fun. If you get the chance you should go.

Vain glory be my wicked guide...

7-5-2007 4:30:42 AM
Architect1

Quote  #26

Ahhh, grasshopper!

Plugging doesn't work if the person lives in Australia. Tongue sticking out Honestly, I think the Psychic Fairs are kinda bogus anyway, I mean, they're like breeding grounds for the fakes and the dum-dums who believe them. I even know a couple of the Cons some of the better ones use in reading your future. No offense to the real psychics mixed in though...

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

7-5-2007 10:01:22 AM
Cloud 777

Quote  #27

Or if they live in the U.K...
I know theres people here who i can go to if i dont understand

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

7-5-2007 3:27:38 PM
AndY

Quote  #28

it happens to me a lot as well safer it doesnt mean you psychic

Fuck all you gun toting hick gangster wannabe's

7-5-2007 4:04:14 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #29

Actually, EVERYONE has psychic in them
Its just a matter of being able to tap into it (which almost everyone can do)

We used it billions of years ago, we just evolved out of it

7-6-2007 11:10:49 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #30

Yeah, im no where near psychic, dont know if it would help me or not.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

7-11-2007 5:13:29 PM
SilverRose

Quote  #31

Architect1 said:[QUOTE=SilverRose]
Hey Arch that worries me its very scary right? I mean If I ever saw things like I would freak out a lot. hjmm u see demons? cuz I think thats what they are.

Well that was a very ameturish analysis of my abilities. Yes, it was scary at first, but these days they don't scare me to much unless where talking about the pet shadow creature my sister has hovering by her door at the end of the hallway. I hate that thing.

And they're not always classed as demons. They can be spirits or beings of energy as well, it just depends on where I am and how they where formed. Although I will admit that walking into any temple in china will knock me out cold until I'm removed. It made my holiday to Hong Kong very interesting because I couldn't go into all the temples, just to many dead people all floating around and trying to get the attention of anyone who can so much as feel them.[/QUOTE]

Gome... T_T Wow u can see em? thats amazing.

Don't judge others if you don't know them.

7-11-2007 5:17:04 PM
SilverRose

Quote  #32

AngelOfBetrayal? said:I have nightmares alot, and if i get scratch in it or something i normally have the scratch when i wake up. though not as bad as in my dream, still it scares me. And i hear thing constantly, and let me tell you, it's defiantly not casper i'm hearing either.

Whoa I can imagine, it'd be too much of a casper voice. *sigh* Does it worry you?

7-11-2007 5:31:03 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #33

I dunno whether this is connected to the paranormal or not but i keep waking up with small patches of dried blood on my hands recently. Which is odd seeing as i haven't bled in months. and there aren't any obvious wonunds that the blood could be coming from...
MAN im fucked up...

7-12-2007 12:18:09 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #34

Yeah, that is weird, i hear things, i keep thinking someones calling my name, or that the slightest noise is someone listening to me, im very fucking paranoid, when lost in thought, the slighest thing can make me jumpy and shit.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

7-12-2007 4:44:09 AM
Architect1

Quote  #35

Nihihihihihi, You're just being Jumpy Mr. Paranoid. Tongue sticking out

You like totally need to chill out or you're gonna give yourself a heart attack, plus, if you learn to relax and not actively get jumpy you can hear em comming up behind you better. I learned that one a looooong time ago. You can't let'em see your fear!

Hehehehehe

Oh no.... blood on your hands Cloud? Have you checked your nose in the morning? I used to have a habit of wiping my nose in my sleep until it bled.... these days it just does it on it's own now.

From a paranormal perspective though maybe you're just getting better at healing up after the dreams, You never know. Did they corespond to anything in a dream or are you really sleeping with a knife under your pillow now too? Confused

Wink

7-12-2007 10:05:52 AM
Cloud 777

Quote  #36

If it was my nose, how come its MINOR patches of blood and there is none on my nose or pillow?

Or i could just be insane...yeah lets go with that

7-13-2007 10:27:48 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

Quote  #37

SilverRos?e said:[QUOTE=AngelOfBetrayal?]I have nightmares alot, and if i get scratch in it or something i normally have the scratch when i wake up. though not as bad as in my dream, still it scares me. And i hear thing constantly, and let me tell you, it's defiantly not casper i'm hearing either.

Whoa I can imagine, it'd be too much of a casper voice. *sigh* Does it worry you?[/QUOTE]

Yes it worries me a bit, I mean sometimes they speak in languages i don't understand in tones i can't make out but then sometimes they outright call me a whoring cunt or a stupid bitch or to kill myself being dead isn't so bad, voices roaring in my ear pushing adn pushing knowing that if the hit the right button they can get what they want. It's normally coupled with sharp stomach pains, headaches, dizziness, and/or nosebleeds *or other aches or pains*. I think maybe they are responsible for my body's reactions to my nightmares as well. I dunno if i'm psychic, my mom tries to tell me i'm just crazy if i say anything about it. Though once i saw my dead grandmother, My mom tried to tell me it was a dream, but i know my grandma was trying to tell me that my little sister would be okay despite the fact she was born too early. ^^ maybe i read into things too much, maybe i am crazy, but even if i am these events *caused by a mental illness or not* are very real to me and no one around here really understands that fact.

The devil may care but i don't No masters, no gods, no laws, no soul I'm insignificant, i'm shiny & unique I'm a freak, i'm a fuck-up, i'm suffering

7-14-2007 5:10:58 AM
Cloud 777

Quote  #38

ive had similar experiences. people only i could hear screaming down my ear at 2am, things going red and me hearing a loud, monotone beep one day at school. that was the day my grandmother died.

7-14-2007 10:46:06 PM
SilverRose

Quote  #39

Cloud777 and Angel I don't think that y'all are crazy and what kind of MOM says that to her own daughter or I think she doesn't believe in the paranormal. Seriously if I saw somethhhing out the ordinary I tell Mom and Dad even my BF And My Best friend they would believe my Best Gurlfriend she had some experience too.

7-31-2007 11:17:11 AM
Zarkcus

Quote  #40

Im extremely empathic i can feel peoples pain just by being near them
its kindof a bitch when your dads a heart patient and your moms had recent spine surgery but it helps in healing,
nothing like curing diseases or mending breaks
but temporarily taking away physical pain or mending spiritual pain

ive had those prophetical dream before
sometimes id live a whole day in a dream and wake up to i to live it life.
but i have trouble remembering my dreams most nights, i blocked them out a long time ago cus of the nightmares id get when i was little and its always alot harder to turn these kinda things on once switched off especially if in fear
i used to be able to see visions of the past events so clearly but again that was something i blocked off when i was little after seeing a kidnapped boy getting tortured

i can sense dead people and angels and demons but i have trouble seeing and hearing them

and Angel it sounds like you got a demon pissing in your ear, those are never fun
if youd like i'll see what i can do about removing it
i have experiance in exorcising them although i have yet to try it online.
it would make things easier with a photo or a vocal recording
but thats up to you

I believe everyone is born with the potential to tap into the spiritual
and bit by bit the worlds waking up to it
and each generation will have a stronger sense of it than the last
just look at that fact that weve stopped burning so called witches or least humans have as far as i know

meh make of it what you will Smile

Page 2 of 4     « First   1 2 3 4   Last »  
Showing Threads 21 to 40 of 67

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19290938