Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-18-2017, 1:32 PM

RE: Paranormal
8-2-2007 4:00:16 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #41

I was taught basic shielding at the spiritulist church straight away. Also, Internet Excorcisms...Sounds like a good business hole...
I'll invest!

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

8-3-2007 7:23:22 AM
Zarkcus

Quote  #42

heh
no i dont believe in charging for this kinda stuff
people that demand money for spiritualist work are usually just trying to rip you off
and if they did have anything to begin with they tend to end up losing it or face a serious decline in their abilitys

8-5-2007 9:43:38 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #43

As far as paranormal goes, im into the Occult alot, anyone practiced anything occult based?

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

8-6-2007 11:27:13 AM
Cloud 777

Quote  #44

I were also taught fucking around with the black arts = scary shit
So not me...Maybe one day when im bored though

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

8-6-2007 11:32:50 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #45

Well, that is true, i just study it, i might practice it one day.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

8-22-2007 7:54:20 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #46

Im going to begin learning early. My aunt went to see a medium (talks to dead people if you dont know) and the first thing they mentioned was my name.
They said i'll go onto great things by learning. Though most won't teach me because im 15 and they think im too young, this woman will so...

HAPPY!!!

8-22-2007 11:22:40 PM
Zarkcus

Quote  #47

That's cool cloud
when i first started this kinda stuff
everyone kept saying i was too young as well
but thats complete bull
good luck with the lessons

8-23-2007 11:11:06 AM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!
Quote  #48

Lessons.... lucky you.

A lot of what I can do, I had to teach myself. Almost totally off instinct and it began to develop a little differently.... although, different isn't always bad.... Smile

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

8-23-2007 1:47:32 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #49

awesome cloud, hope it goes well.

Later
Ansem

9-3-2007 4:17:51 PM
AndY

Quote  #50

my friend has the necronomicon hes scared to read any of it aloud in case it works

Fuck all you gun toting hick gangster wannabe's

9-4-2007 11:07:06 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #51

Well, from what i heard, the real Necronomicon hasnt been or seen before, there are remakes but its all for show.

Later
Ansem

9-4-2007 11:49:34 AM
Glenn

Quote  #52

yeah unless it's covered in human skin and written in blood it's probably a fake

i think i was visited by a being here at Ohio university, in bush hall i was chilling in my friend's room when water started falling off my head onto my hands not a drop but like and eighth of my hair was wet there was no water on that side of the room and the ceiling was completely dry

Free-will: God's First Mistake

9-4-2007 2:22:38 PM
AndY

Quote  #53

creepy i once broke wind and a disembodied voice told me it was disgusting....not really it would just suck to just say creepy in a post

Fuck all you gun toting hick gangster wannabe's

9-6-2007 10:37:37 AM
Glenn

Quote  #54

I've found out that O.U. is one of the most haunted spots on the globe because of their being pentagrams formed by cemeteries around it, people dying in the dorms and an abandoned insane asylum near the campus
especially where i was at in bush on the first floor in the girls side of the dorm
Last edited by Glenn on 9-6-2007 10:38 AM

Free-will: God's First Mistake

9-6-2007 12:54:32 PM
SilverRose

Quote  #55

Hey have y'all seen A Haunting on Discovery Channel? That's a show of true families living in haunted houses and their bad experiences its very interesting they even show how it happened.

Don't judge others if you don't know them.

9-6-2007 4:43:03 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #56

Sounds cool. i do have a creepy story to share though.

I got a call from one of my friends in Canada, she was messing around with a Quija board and the asked questions about her, and the board moved to Dark, and spelled NO GOD, shes an atheist too, so this kinda freaked her out, and when she went out of the room the board wouldnt work for anyone until she came back, the candle they had lit went out a couple of times ,and the room got cold.

Freaky eh?

Later
Ansem

9-6-2007 6:11:54 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #57

Wow. Ive started getting telepathic messages from my family somehow... That normal?
Anyway, i begin learning in exactly 2 weeks (20th September) and im really looking forward to it.

Btw, is it normal to see what looks like the screen on a tv when you turn to a channel you dont have (normal tv, no cable etc.)? Ive been having it for about a year and its beginning to annoy me slightly

9-7-2007 1:25:51 AM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!
Quote  #58

Cloud 777 said:Wow. Ive started getting telepathic messages from my family somehow... That normal?
Anyway, i begin learning in exactly 2 weeks (20th September) and im really looking forward to it.

Btw, is it normal to see what looks like the screen on a tv when you turn to a channel you dont have (normal tv, no cable etc.)? Ive been having it for about a year and its beginning to annoy me slightly

Close family relations having telepathic contact.... yeah, I'd say in the sensitive family lines that any sort of strong emotion or loud thought could broadcast something. (My mum likes to give me the shopping list while I'm out shopping instead of before.)

And the screen, yeah I see it all the time, life sucks since dad blocked the movie channel. Tongue sticking out

But seriously, it would depend on the gut feeling that goes with it as to what it would mean. If you keep seeing it then there's got to be more to it so concentrate harder on everything but the screen next time you're seeing it.

And speaking of spooky places, You should see Port Arthur in Tasmania. It used to be a convict colony from the early settlers and was practiaclly imposible to escape. There where many deaths and now it's one of the most haunted places in Australia. There was a big church at the top of the colony that had been built with thirteen spires on the roof and it made people so nervous that they had to build a fourteenth spire to change their luck. There was a prophecy attached to it that when the Fourteenth spire fell Port Arthur would be destroyed, (Well not really destroyed so much as closed down.) And it happened too. The colony was abandoned shortly after a freak storm took out the fourteenth spire.

There where also thirteen deaths during the construction of the church and no Ivy will grow on the walls where blood had been spilled from a convict falling off the roof. It was quite literally built on blood and bone. While I was there during the night tours I looked out a window and saw a bunch of children playing outside. They where gone when the group went outside but you could hear someone singing 'Ring around the Rosy.'

I tell you now, it was creepy as f*ck.

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

9-7-2007 10:19:02 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #59

Damn, thats freaky as shit man.

Later
Ansem

9-7-2007 11:33:57 AM
Zarkcus

Quote  #60

Aw Arc you have all the fun

There was this girl dating the guy that commited the massacre
and when he was put in jail she kept writing him love letters and shit
so her parents sent her to live with her nana in WA
She started dating my brother
as nice as she seemed she was a bit of a twisted fuck
needless to say my brother doesnt date her anymore

Page 3 of 4     « First   1 2 3 4   Last »